bez

[Twisting Nether][H] <Hollow> (4/7M EN 5/10HC NH)

15 posts in this topic

**Who we are**

<Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transfered to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, oftenly joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include but are not limited to mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding.

**Our goals**

Our current progress is 4/7M EN, 3/3HC ToV, 10/10N NH and 10/10HC. Our goal is to form a better composed raid team for Mythic raiding. We want to get everyone experienced and geared for Mythic and new content.

**What we are looking for**

Recruitment is open as we are going to be reforming the core group. Every class and spec will be considered.

Socials are also welcome!

**Our raiding schedule**

Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours:

• Wednesday 8pm server time - NH HC
  • Thursday 8pm server time - NH HC
  • Sunday 8pm server time - NH N
  • During progression the schedule might change

**The guild is using DKP system**

NOTE: We have added a catch up system for new recruits. When you get past the trial phase and join the ranks as a raider of our guild, you also earn 200 dkp as bonus and when you prove yourself that you are worthy of a core spot, you also get 300 dkp as bonus. We wont leave anyone behind no matter how new while at the same time, drawing a line for our core, active raiders that have been with us since the start.

Our wowprogress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Hollow

Thank you for taking your time reading through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us in game on Solidz, Hotbez or add us on BNET at Solidus#2642, bez#21193.

Edited by bez
Update

Posted (edited)

Edited recruitment and progression and schedule.

Edited by bez

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding & social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance further through Heroic Tos and onto Mythic.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:
      We are a very active guild with events on most days for example:

Wed: Day of Reset
      Thurs: TOS Heroic
      Fri: Mythic + night
      Sat: TOS N
      Sun: Gear up sunday + TOS Heroic
      Mon: NH HC
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events and posted in the calender.
      All requirements for the raids are posted in the calendar (ilvl+dps+exp).
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
    • By sw4rml0gic
      Hello there!
      I've recently moved to warrior after healing for just over 8 years, and I'm struggling (I think) with my single target dps on my fury warrior. I've followed the guidelines both here and on furywarrior.com, used checkmywow and was wondering if anyone could point out what I'm doing wrong?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/613DhmfMdpvyXjYc/#view=analytical

I really appreciate the help!
      Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    • By Veynom
      <Unrivaled>
      Guild Website: http://www.apunrivaled.com/

Unrivaled is an established friendly raiding guild on the US server Thrall. We were founded December 15th 2008 as a new Wrath of the Lich King guild on the server Aerie Peak. On June 27th, 2015 we decided to make a move to the server Thrall, we made this decision as the server Aerie Peak had dwindled down to us being the only Horde raiding guild left. We are always looking for new faces to help build our roster. We take raiding seriously while maintaining a fun, sometimes (very) R-Rated environment during raids. We are a group of active players willing to always lend a hand. We don't believe in a toxic or drama filled raid environment. If you come here expect constructive criticism without any name calling and very little yelling.

-- RAIDING TIMES --

We currently raid 9 hours a week, we are looking for people who will show up and not waste time. Our raid days are as followed:

Tuesdays 9PM -12AM EST
      Wednesdays 9PM -12AM EST
      Thursdays 9PM -12AM EST

** We also run a completely optional Sunday raid where we take alts or do small amounts of progression at the start of a new tier.

-- RECRUITMENT --
      Currently trying to round out our roster with solid players. We maintain a roster of approximately 25 dedicated raiders and make changes as required on Mythic content. Right now we are mainly focused on recruiting 1 Tank, 3 DPS, and 1 healer for ToS, however any good player interested in Unrivaled should definitely contact us as we are always looking for good players. Having a really strong off-spec you are able to play is extremely beneficial.

-- RECENT PROGRESSION HISTORY --
      10/10 Mythic Nighthold
      3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
      7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
      13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

-- LOOT SYSTEM --
      Currently our loot system is loot council. We take all upgrades into consideration when handing out loot. We base loot on a number of different factors. Attendance, Quality of Upgrade, Current Performance and Guild Rank.

Off-spec gear goes based on priority. Some of our members are needed to change specs occasionally to help the raid. We usually give these members off-spec pieces first after this point it off-spec gear will go to a roll.

Anyone interested please contact us on battle.net Levon#1163
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      7/7M, 2/3M (3/3H), 8/10M (10/10H)
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Melee - Paladin
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 or send a message or in-game mail to Elissa-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By Trillium
      My ilvl 896 BM hunter w/ concordance was using the talents Dire stable, DF, BF, AMOC and killer cobra along with the 4pc t19 set, 24% crit, 17% haste, 80% mastery, Lego belt and Prydaz and doing terrible single target DPS today on the raid dummy using my usual rotation. I even dipped to 590k dps at one point. Without flasks and food this number was usually sitting above 800k, even peaking at 1.3m sometimes after applying CDs, so I'm wondering what I need to do to get back to my usual numbers? I know we got a buff in 7.2.5 but I'm really stumped as to why my build is just seemingly entirely useless now and if I'll ever be returning to it. I tried using stomp and swapping out my ring to be 29% crit, 17% haste and 70% mastery and saw a slight difference, but it just seems pretty crappy still.