FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Laineth

[Hellfire][A] <The Death Tribe> (2/7 M) looking for more

Hello everyone,

We are The Death Tribe, we are a guild based on the idea that the game should be fun for everyone,meaning we want to create an atmosphere for all players, also for the casual and the more active players.

Our history is wide:
The guild has been around raiding since 2007 and still going strong building friendship and clearing content along the way.Aside pve we also been into rated pvp got up to 2k rating at the time!

Main team is currently 3/7 mythic in EN and 3/3 ToV normal looking to progress further, for this though we need a couple more brilliant dps (spriest, lock, mage and hunter, but also a healer or melee could work if you rock), So are you having skills, experience and you like to have a good laugh, we have a guild for you :)Our main raid team is on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 20:30 till 23:00 server time.

Our second team is 7/7 HC in EN and raiding on Saturday and Tuesday from 20:30 till 23:00 server time and we need a few more decent dps with a good mindset.

So you think you got what it takes if so feel free to contact me(Laineth), we can have a little chat about how we are and what you want to accomplish.

If you are interested in some more information about The Death Tribe, please get in touch with me :)
You can hit me up in battletag:oldschoolboi#2928

To check out our warcraftlogs, see the link below
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/18055

Edited by Laineth