Sign in to follow this  

10 posts in this topic

I hereby present you with the truth of the Bash Barbarian.                Email me any questions regarding D3, not my own snake or my GF's nudes.

On: danhibikisan@gmail.com           (For Gear details see video below)

Yes, YOU can clear GR70 and more with a Bash Barbarian, 3 25+ gems and NO augments without too much of a hassle.

"But I tried and I failed, HOW DID YOU DO IT?!"  You might ask.

Well Timmy, this is it:

Gear wise, the stuff you need, although in my video you will notice that I did not even have the best stuff YET, so it is not a big thing until later. Hence this is a good build considering the "lack" of good gear "needed" versus high GR clearance.

I found that the most important thing is survival, because I solely play on Hardcore and yes, much like a boss.

I have a GF, a job, studies, two snakes and a big interest in real instruments like the electric guitar or the piano, notice how I mentioned "real". Why is this important to notice? Not the instruments Timmy, but my other hobbies? (GF included)

It is important because I do not have all the time in the world, I do not find any joy in "grinding" stuff out or doing "cookie-cutter" builds that everyone does because everyone does them.

TLDR: (Still quite long mind you[but packed with more info per word{this is how you use all these btw}])

How: You need large packs of monsters *shocker*, preferably large monsters because they give more progress, the more "small" monsters you attract the longer you should wait to engage until you have found a sufficient amount of large monsters or non-flighty elites. This depends on your map-layout: if it has labyrinth-style layout simply run to next map asap and only stop if you encounter a clutter of elite packs; The type of monsters also the decision to train them or if skelesnores, discard them, if phantasm (where the f*** did my 10 elite pack go) and similar stuff.

WHY: You will GIBB small monsters in groups, this is bad because it gives little progress and a lot of big leftovers, this is why you want the many small monsters in groups with as many big monsters/elites as you can find since Battle Rage: Bloodshed has the possibility of killing the tough guys almost as fast as a hundred spiderlings on one pixel.

IF: The big guys/elites don't die in the first gathering of trained mobs, just keep training them, unless they are melting to your damage it is more effecient to keep stacking pack after pack until you can almost gibb those pesky porkchoppers, just be careful with effect-stacking elites like...

LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!

lasers.jpg

Edited by ChuckAlgren
Avoiding unnecessary questions by adding additional info

Why wouldn't you use LoN for this? In which case, this just becomes the standard LoN generator build. LoN provides far more damage increase than the IK set.

20 hours ago, Blainie said:

Why wouldn't you use LoN for this? In which case, this just becomes the standard LoN generator build. LoN provides far more damage increase than the IK set.

It is a good question, my reasons for not going LON (which I tried out) was because i found it too low on toughness as well as too similar to the LON + Thorns build which most barbarians go with instead of the even more common leap-quake.

I also enjoy the constant super high toughness instead of having to "time it" like you do with the LoN build, plus LON + thorns generally focus only on elites. I have never even been close to dying yet which makes it an "easy 70GR" build for those wanting to reach that number with a less common setup.

TLDR: It is a not commonly used, constant high toughness - tank build that does not demand as much as the LON build or feel as cookie-cutting to play. Now, you might need LoN or something else to break GR80, but so far my Bashbarb holds up.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2016 at 7:52 PM, ch1zra said:

hipster cat with zerked barb overlay.

I'm proud of your ingenuity. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyberwolf
      Looking for gear for seasonal and best build for it as well so I can do the seasonal stuff can any one help me with this .
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a daytime Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.
      The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun doing it. We believe the two are not mutually exclusive! We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. 
      Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid core
      for our dream team – we’re just searching for a few more to help round it out! 
        [A] <Velocity> 2/11M, 11/11H – (5/9M 7/10M 7/7M)

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs 
        Recruitment Needs
      Ranged DPS! – Shadow Priest, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Mage, Boomkin
      Healers! - The Flexier the better. Priest, Disc/Holy. Pally or Monk
      Tank – Tank with DPS offspec, who may want to tank fulltime. Bear / Monk
      Melee – Enh Shaman, Sub Rogue, Warrior, Monk - other (low priority)
      Note: We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, but we will consider any good player.

Requirements
      Players with some mythic raiding experienced is preferred. Looking for players that are geared and ready to jump into mythic content straight away or very soon. 

Attendance
      We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
      Three weeks from start date or 9 consecutive days demonstrating attendance and play. Start date begins on the 1st raid day you are present.

What you can Expect from us:
      Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week. 

What we expect from you:
      90% Attendance. Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. =)

BNET
      Fox#1713 (GM)
      Peach#1423 (Officer)
      Ezmaya#1410 (Officer)

Discord
      Fox#7009
      Starby#8682
    • By Oreiya
      <Darkness Ascended> a guild who wants to have fun while downing content at a decent pace. Staying super focused during boss pulls but not afraid to have fun while doing so. We are active in and out of guild. Guildies love their mythic plus dungeons and their alt runs for ap/legendary drops. We are extremely helpful and inviting. We also play games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, Overwatch, Diablo III, Path of Exile, Starcraft, Hearthstone and more so there is never a dull moment with us!

About Us
      - We reside on Hyjal server(PvE) which is well populated without wait queues
      - Very active discord server with Raidbots skip-the-queue feature for all guildies to run sims, top gear, stat weights, etc along with a music bot to share your taste with friends
      - Fun guild events held throughout the week including older Legion raid clears for leggos and M+ Fridays (consistent high keys!)
      - We maintain a focused and calm atmosphere throughout the raid in order to be effective with the 6 hours a week we are given together

Raid Schedule
      - Wed & Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST)

Raid Progress
      - WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Darkness+Ascended
      - Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/hyjal/Darkness Ascended
      - 9/9(N) 9/9(H) ToS
      - 11/11(N) 5/11 (H) BT

What we expect
      - Mature, dedicated individuals who are able to take jokes, have a great attitude, work well as a team & enjoy playing the game
      - Show up prepared with gems/enchants/consumables
      - Can dedicate to the raid schedule & give notice when absent
      - Have raid awareness. They know not to stand in the fire!
      - Those who can be objective and want to learn and grow with us as a team
      - People who are not afraid to have constructive criticism, people in this guild have been raiding/have played multiple toons and know what they are talking about.

Recruitment Wishlist
      We will make exceptions for the right fit!!
      - Druid: Resto, boomy and/or feral
      - Priest: Shadow or holy (if you are a swing healer even better)
      - Warlock
      - Paladin: Retribution
      - Death Knight: Frost or Unholy
      - Demon Hunter: Havoc
      - Rogue

When joining <Darkness Ascended> you should know
      - We would like you to be at least the item level of 925+
      - We do make exceptions for the right individual*
      - We will try to have a conversations/try and get to know you a bit before even jumping into guild stuff, be prepared for this. If you are going to be part of this guild we may as well get familiar.
      - As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 2 consecutive raids

*What we mean by the right individual is we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. We do not rude or negative vibes spread around the guild nor do we want the elitist mentality. We are all very capable of finding other guilds that may be farther progressed but we choose to stay for the environment and the people here. The guild contains of a special kind of WoW player, we are not causal but we are not hardcore either. It is a game, we treat it as such. If you are one of these special WoW gamers do not be afraid to contact us despite our needs! We love and want like minded individuals, social or raider.

Thank you for your interest!

Recruiter Contact

Darkness Guild Master:
      Oreiya
      - Battle.net: Astirrays#1997
      - Discord: Oreiya#7838
    • By FoxShine
      /