FORUMS

I hereby present you with the truth of the Bash Barbarian.                Email me any questions regarding D3, not my own snake or my GF's nudes.

On: [email protected]           (For Gear details see video below)

Yes, YOU can clear GR70 and more with a Bash Barbarian, 3 25+ gems and NO augments without too much of a hassle.

"But I tried and I failed, HOW DID YOU DO IT?!"  You might ask.

Well Timmy, this is it:

Gear wise, the stuff you need, although in my video you will notice that I did not even have the best stuff YET, so it is not a big thing until later. Hence this is a good build considering the "lack" of good gear "needed" versus high GR clearance.

I found that the most important thing is survival, because I solely play on Hardcore and yes, much like a boss.

I have a GF, a job, studies, two snakes and a big interest in real instruments like the electric guitar or the piano, notice how I mentioned "real". Why is this important to notice? Not the instruments Timmy, but my other hobbies? (GF included)

It is important because I do not have all the time in the world, I do not find any joy in "grinding" stuff out or doing "cookie-cutter" builds that everyone does because everyone does them.

TLDR: (Still quite long mind you[but packed with more info per word{this is how you use all these btw}])

How: You need large packs of monsters *shocker*, preferably large monsters because they give more progress, the more "small" monsters you attract the longer you should wait to engage until you have found a sufficient amount of large monsters or non-flighty elites. This depends on your map-layout: if it has labyrinth-style layout simply run to next map asap and only stop if you encounter a clutter of elite packs; The type of monsters also the decision to train them or if skelesnores, discard them, if phantasm (where the f*** did my 10 elite pack go) and similar stuff.

WHY: You will GIBB small monsters in groups, this is bad because it gives little progress and a lot of big leftovers, this is why you want the many small monsters in groups with as many big monsters/elites as you can find since Battle Rage: Bloodshed has the possibility of killing the tough guys almost as fast as a hundred spiderlings on one pixel.

IF: The big guys/elites don't die in the first gathering of trained mobs, just keep training them, unless they are melting to your damage it is more effecient to keep stacking pack after pack until you can almost gibb those pesky porkchoppers, just be careful with effect-stacking elites like...

LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!

lasers.jpg

Edited by ChuckAlgren
Avoiding unnecessary questions by adding additional info

Why wouldn't you use LoN for this? In which case, this just becomes the standard LoN generator build. LoN provides far more damage increase than the IK set.

20 hours ago, Blainie said:

Why wouldn't you use LoN for this? In which case, this just becomes the standard LoN generator build. LoN provides far more damage increase than the IK set.

It is a good question, my reasons for not going LON (which I tried out) was because i found it too low on toughness as well as too similar to the LON + Thorns build which most barbarians go with instead of the even more common leap-quake.

I also enjoy the constant super high toughness instead of having to "time it" like you do with the LoN build, plus LON + thorns generally focus only on elites. I have never even been close to dying yet which makes it an "easy 70GR" build for those wanting to reach that number with a less common setup.

TLDR: It is a not commonly used, constant high toughness - tank build that does not demand as much as the LON build or feel as cookie-cutting to play. Now, you might need LoN or something else to break GR80, but so far my Bashbarb holds up.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2016 at 7:52 PM, ch1zra said:

hipster cat with zerked barb overlay.

I'm proud of your ingenuity. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cheeks
      RECRUITING
      Primary Language: English
      Raids per week: 2
      Playstyle: Casual
      Discord - https://discord.gg/feTswkz 
      Hello everyone
      Zeus has been around since 2006 and to this day continues to grow and progress through new content, We are proud of our laid back, respectful and fun environment yet our mythic team is well focused and committed to doing the best it can and progressing at our own speed. We are looking for mature players from all walks of wow life to join us, also welcoming social players who also enjoy casual & alt raids, levelling & mythic+ etc.
      Currently 5/8 Mythic - 8/8 Heroic.
      We have built the best team that we can with solid raid leaders and in return we expect each raider to put in equal amounts of effort to keep there class up to date, be well prepared and so on.

For main team we are currently considering all dps classes however Mage is priority at this time.
      We have the following raid schedule
      20.30 -23.00 ST Wednesday 20.30 -23.00 ST Sunday We run a weekly social event each Friday, all members are welcome to join.
      21.00 ST Friday Please contact any officer in Discord or in game if you have any interest in raiding in Dragonflight with us
    • By Daevilmonkie
      Welcome Adventurers! The time has come upon us, FINALLY! The moment in Classic WoW history us diehard, loyal WoW nerds have all been waiting for. WRATH CLASSIC! Arthas Did Nothing Wrong (ADNW) has just begun recruiting (For WotLK Classic) hard-core, casual, rp, pvp, pve, raiders, anything you can think of, you are welcomed here. Although our main focus in ADNW will be progressive raiding, 10 and 25 man and pvp content, we look to have someone for just about anything. Currently we are recruiting for our CORE 10M team composed entirely of irl / internet homies. We are in need of just 1 HEALER (Highly prefer a disc priest with a shadow off spec) and another DPS. Preferably lock or Shadow priest. We are looking to fill our B 10m team entirely, so we can pool together for 25 man’s when it comes time to crush 25m. This guild was founded by a group of tight nit friends recently, who have been around since TBC. WOTLK was our turning point in WoW, and we CANNOT wait to get another crack at this and MAKE IT RIGHT. Come join the adventure of a chill environment full of helpful hands and knowledge. Feel free to reach out to me Via Discord: Daevilmonkiexp#9239 OR Bnet: Daevilmonkie#1280 just let me know you are interested in the guild and we can have a convo! ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG!
    • By mspector
      OK. I have built a L70 Necro. By way of introduction, I played D, D2 and D3/LOD for about 10 years. Then my wife introduced me to WoW, which I've been playing for the last 5 years. However, I didn't enjoy anything about Shadowlands so came back to D3.
      I'm looking for a couple of things:
      One, I have always played solo but find at this level I need a playmate. So if anyone out there is interested, drop me a line (Spoiler: I am an old guy but I love the game); Two, I want to discuss ideas about the Necromancer build, I don't understand how some of the skills work. I currently have (1) Army of the Dead, (2) Bone Spear, (3) Corpse Lance, (4) Command Skeletons, (L) Grim Scythe and (R) Siphon blood. It's a powerful semi-melee/ranged attack. It's worked well but I'm into Greater Rifts now and while I can complete them I don't get thru fast enough for the big rewards. So I would like someone to suggest if and how I can improve the build to address this (and why this will work better -- that isn't a challenge, I just need to expand my education.
    • By Tsukoyomi
      I am going the corpselance support build for Necromancer and the build has me taking Corpselance with Brittle and the pestilence set on top of that, if I were to take off the ability Corpselance and change it to another ability say for example Bone Spikes with Frost spikes, would the damage decrease an amount that it would not be worth it?
    • By OneShotGamingMLG
      To all who read,
      I am a WoW player and have been since vanilla, I’ve played several variances of classes through the expansions and this round settled with shadow priest which I ran through the majority of Legion and BfA. I have never written a guide or forum post before but decided I wanted to share my thoughts and opinions and see how other players in the same position feel as well.

I would like to ask people to respect everyone’s opinion as this forum topic will be a place for unusual class builds, talent choices, and stat priorities. Everyone plays the game for fun and should be able to build a toon that is effective utilizing a multi style approach. I do believe that the simulators are awesome for checking gear and choices when it comes to specific cases perhaps PvP. That being said though, I feel as though sims are not really a good indicator of a talent choice or gear piece’s level of effectiveness. I am by no means a tremendously good player, probably average to be honest, but ask any top tier player and they will tell you very rarely does a pull go “perfect” for their class. these simulations then are only showing if something goes perfect, so I thought why not build a class around what “actually” happens versus the “perfect pull”, so that is what I did.
      I would love to hear what other players thoughts on the matter are and list what your individual stat priorities are and maybe discuss why!
      mine are as follows;
      1.) Mastery = Versatility
        (both of these boost damage output but versatility is not limited by number of DoTs so it helps if you are struggling to keep skills on targets.)
      2.) Haste (this increases the amount of ticks per cast, when paired with high Vers and mastery you deal large DoT damage which is great if you’re in a high movement fight.)
      3.) Critical
       This for many reasons is great. First, shadowy app procs, and secondly just plain damage bumps. Lastly, and arguably most important though is the shadow word death damage boost. When we execute (comparing to warrior skill) it deals increased damage naturally to targets below 20% health I believe. When you pair this with high mastery Vers and a decent crit chance you can execute for incredibly high amounts of damage to help that end fight dps chart!