Sparkmonth

Need Help with the Trinkets

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

I'm currently using Bloodthirsty Instinct (865) and Eye of Command (860). These two trinkets have worked up a good job so far but today I got Tirathon's Betrayal (880) from the bounty cache. Do you think I should change my Eye of Command with it? Kinda in the dilemma here. Any help is appreciated!

hey spark, as far as i know, your trinkets are both BIS, so stick with them. otherwise you could check for yourself with askmrrobot and run some simulations? :)

best wishes

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625

VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: Tomb of Sargeras [1/9M 9/9H], Nighthold [3/10M]
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (915+)
      ALL DPS! (Healing offspec preferable but not required) ABOUT US
      915+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others. 930+ ilvl and 72 artifact lvl for Antorus.

We are looking for skilled and laid back DPS to help fill out our roster for Antorus.

We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding but serious about progression, attendance and performance.

We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!

Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)

New, returning and veteran players welcomed.

Fill out our Guild Application!
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299, Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Guild Recruitment Officer
      Booty Pirates Website
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Natalya/Marauder Sentry Demon Hunter build guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Marauder Cluster Arrow Demon Hunter Build Guide.