1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I am concerned that I am severely under performing as a fury warrior. I can manage to parse typically in the 80s for almost every fight in heroic ToS with a few exceptions: Mistress, Host, Avatar. I'm currently 933 equipped and I'm not at all concerned about my stats... I know I should and could be parsing in the 90s. But I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
My opener looks something like this: Charge, Pop Moonglaives trinket, Pop all CDS, Raging Blow, Oden's Fury, Rampage, then start normal priority rotation: Enraged RB>100 rage Rampage>RB>BT>FS.
I have recently discovered that I have been doing my execute phase entirely wrong. I just went and tried first two bosses of heroic ToS again. Parses went up slightly... Goroth: 83->89, Inquis:84->90 but still not where I need to be.
Another think I'd like to mention is that I try to prioritize Enraged RB @100 rage before hitting rampage. According to Kelade (one of top fury warriors in US), this is 100k dps difference. Although at times I find myself in an awkward situation where I'm at 100 rage with RB on CD and I literally have to wait a whole global to hit it... I'd like to know how to make that stop lol.
Last issue I'd like to bring up is this: Most of the time not all my CDs will line up perfectly together... BC, glaives, OF will be up but Avatar will be down. I'm slightly confused about when to use All/some of my cds... especially on fights like heroic KJ. Fights like Harj and Miss I'm confused about if I should hold all my cds for adds or blow them in the beginning along with prepot... I feel like prepot is a total waste without cds...
Below you will find the link to my armory and logs. Please Help me. I need to be parsing much higher than I am. My guild is doing mythic and I don't want to be the one holding us back.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
I've been playing a hunter for as long as I've been playing this game. And for the first time in raiding, I feel like I am not doing my best and I cannot figure out why. I look at second by second rotations of top parsing hunters. In the past I was the one helping others out and writing small guides on forums...now I'm the one asking for help.
Here is a link to Goroth Mythic (my hunter's name is Mezäsu):
I am very open to criticism and any help anyone has to offer.
I tried going into the Discord to ask for help there but was not able to get a word in (as the helpers were busy with other people). Hoping I may have better luck here.
Hello! Just another desperate warrior, seeking to improve in any possible way!
Im Seagaard, from Ravencrest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/seagaard
Im struggling doing as much DPS as i would want, and i am looking into possible changes. I know a 4 set bonus will be an obvious improvement, but i just dont think that is the only thing that makes my dps lack.
Here is a log of me wiping (alot) with my guild on Avatar. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/K6XLCHaAvZ2r7G1y#fight=3&view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=1
I know its not much, but there is a couple of good tries in there.
Any help or criticism is appreciated :)
I am trying to find a character that suits me and 'till now i didn't find it..
I have a Paladin level 110, a Rogue, DH, Warrior and a Druid. I really enjoyed to play Prot. Paladin but i was overwhelmed with all the knowledge i need to know for raids.I have to say that this is the class that i played the most. I have to say that i usually play in weekends and sometimes in week days.
I enjoyed playing warrior in PVP but, that was it, nothing else..
Two days ago i just got my Druid level 110 and played as Feral (with the intention to play Resto or Guard 'cause i want to be a healer and/or a tank but i found the rotations a little off for me..)
Anyway, my question is, what should i play? I was thinking about a Disc Priest or a Ench/Resto Shaman or a Brew/Mist Monk. I just can't decide what i should play and unfortunately i have to level them from scratch..
Any advice ?
I really need a new perspective 'bout what i should play :)