bubsey

felwort analysis

1 post in this topic

felwort analysis - herbs quest line im on the last analysis lohor, draenor, gorgrond

i havent quested here as i have come from leigon. got to the portal did the 1st few quests i can go anywhere with out respawning to the beginning. i have followed a group of guys to a alter, there are no quests to pick up and i cant go anywhere as i ust respawn. how do i get through this please!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NathyrallinAV
      Guild Name: Atrum Veneficus
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor EU
      Realm Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
      Hello, we are a raiding guild that is looking for skilled, dedicated and mature players in order to empower our raiding team. We aim at progression without losing the element of fun during the raid, since progression alone isn't what we want. We are looking for people for the upcoming Battle for Azeroth content - plan is to focus on heroic raiding asap and move to mythic when ready.
      Current raid schedule: Monday and Thursday, 20:15 - 23:00 (HC Antorus)
      All raiders should be online at least 15 minutes prior to raid start.
      What we expect from you:
       - Good raiding experience
       - (Gear of 955 item level, fully and properly gemmed and echanted) - doesn't really matter at this point
       - Performance that corresponds with your item level
       - Be prepared for the raid with tactics and consumables (for that rare occassion that they won't be distributed by the guild)
       - Have and be able to use Discord - use of microphone is strongly suggested
       - Mature attitude - drama is not tolerated; be able to handle raid mechanics / combat related suggestions and/or criticism
      Openings:
      High Demand: Moonkin Druid, Elemental Shaman, Warlock Medium Demand:  Shadow Priest Every player that meets our requirements and would like to join will be considered.
      If you're interested in being a part of Atrum Veneficus, you can visit us on
      https://discord.gg/ww5u5a7 r
      or poke us ingame:
      Nathyrallin (Veevee#2738), Uglyfella, Nelltem
      See you ingame!
    • By Buksh
      Hi all,
      Im not sure where to post this but im hoping someone can help or at least point me in the right direction.
      TL;DR - My DPS is awful and i want to increase it
      I played fire & frost spec back in cata upto 85 and have recently got back into WoW again and finally realised what people talk about when they play "end game" i wish id known about raiding sooner!
      However, My DPS isnt great at all im eq 959 ilvl but my DPS comes out as low as 8-900 sometimes or i can hold a steady 1.1-1.2M. Simc comes out around 1.7M (obviously in a perfect world) but i still feel im doing something wrong.
      Ive watched videos, read forums and im sure my rotation is right. Im using Flask, Food and Runes and Pre-potting. I have some logs here of garothi.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XRqCaL6jFVpW9MnG#fight=5&type=summary&source=23&view=events
      and this is my Raider.io - https://raider.io/characters/eu/twisting-nether/Buksh
      Not sure if ive posted this in the right place OR if ive given enough info to help. but anything would be hugely appreciated.
    • By ase9900
      what will i lose if i Character Transfer to another realm ?
      is there som kinds of limets to amount of gold
      gear in bags and bank
    • By WindowsSeven
      I'm not entirely sure what I am doing wrong that is getting me this result, but I am getting about a 30k dps difference on training dummy when I use a defile, clawing shadows, shadow infusion build than when I use the recommended talents. I left the rest of my talents unchanged and I have yet to see where the dps difference is coming from (arbiter or clawing shadows), but I'm very confused as to how this could happen. Links to armory and mrrobot below.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wyrmrest-accord/goragi
      https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator/report/f3a7a9c5f88e4d10b5cb45224684a073
      Defile damage breakdown, Arbiter damage breakdown
      I felt like I had a harder time keeping my disease up and using coldheart on cooldown (or rather whenever at max stacks) with the arbiter build. Am I missing some key thing or do I just need to git gud? Thanks in advance for any help.
    • By AstroDad
      I'm sure this is a popular topic so I apologize if this is the 1 millionth time you've seen this.
      I haven't played a level capped character since probably Wrath of the Lich King.  Friends are sucking me back in and I'm thinking about picking up Warrior.  I used to love tanking as a warrior but unfortunately (or fortunately) it looks like all the tank slots are filled.  Basically my question is, is rolling Warrior a wise choice?  Are they fun to play?  Pretty sure id pick Fury as my DPS spec but I don't know how it or arms plays now. I want to be competitive on the meters against my guildmates but I don't think we're going to be super hardcore.
      I suppose this is "living the dream" but i want to be near the top of the DPS charts while having fun doing it. Is the warrior for me? Other classes I was looking at were Shadow Priest, Hunter, or Death Knight.
      I guess I should also mention that I haven't played in a LONG time so ill probably be doing things like world pvp, BGs, 5-mans, ect.  I'm not an Arena type of person.