1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I used to be proud of my parses, doing 85-90%+ parses at ilvl 878 or so. Since then I've geared up and feel like my stats are in the right place (though mastery could be a bit higher). Now I'm parsing at 52-65% even though I don't think I'm doing anything majorly different with my rotation, and I even have the 2pc t19...
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, please take a look if you have some time.
Warcraft logs (star augus). I'm "Monkeygin":
878 (12 days ago):
888 (5 days ago):
(I held my meta burst for bloodlust to try it out... didn't work out so well it seems.)
i just done Elisande on Heroic and i am not really satisfied with my dmg overall, so i wanna ask if someone could take a look over my logs and give me some advices. Thank you :)
Respawn is a guild created by two guilds that became one, who wish to progress relevant content in a non-toxic environment.Expect a laid back environment off-raid times.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class(including spec and offspec if need be) and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it.
-After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Healer ( Priest,Monk)
- Range ( Hunter,Warlock,Mage & Boomkin )
- all other classes will be considered if you prove to be exceptionally good at the class.
What to expect from the guild:
- A dedicated GM and officer team who are always there to help out and guide you
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you-the raider:
- To be on Discord during raids,working mic isn't a necessity but it will be of great help in the future
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
- You have to perform to the best of your abilities and the gear you have equipped
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 19:00-22:00
- Thursday 19:00-22:00
- Monday 19:00-22:00
If you have any questions,feel free to whisper any of our officers or online members.
Hey everyone, new here.
I just got done with Normal Nighthold with my guild and my DPS.. well sucks. Can anyone look at my logs and see what's up? Maybe a few pointers?
I need some help figuring out my rogues weak auras.
I currently have this: https://gyazo.com/e9f6967a7c2e56fdb4a88f9c554ebd22
What I want to happen is that when there are 3 seconds remaining on for ex rupture, the icon of rupture glows and once rupture is gone the icon just stays there glowing.
Secondly, could someone give me the ID for the envenom buff as I cannot seem to track it whatever I do. Hopefully in the same format as the others in the picture above.
Can anyone help me with this by guiding me on how to do it or giving me the string on the new one?
Thanks in advance.