1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Outlawed is currently recruiting for current content and looking to increase our raiding team to progress though Antorus. We are based on Dreanor and are a Horde guild.
Outlawed has been together for over 1 year and consist of a mixture of UK, EU and South Africa players, with English being the main language spoken. We are a friendly group who would make any player feel welcome.
We are currently 7/11HC Antorus and want to increase the raid team numbers.
Currently we are looking for tank with DPS off-spec, 2 healers and dps. Would love a Warlock but players of any spec are welcome to join the raid team. New members would be required to be active during the week for mythic + runs and attending the majority of raids, we understand that real life comes first but require active players to help us progress through content. All applicants must be of ilevel 940 minimum (this is easy achievable with LFR etc)
We raid Thursday, Heroic Antorus and continue any left over content on Sunday. Raid times are 8:00 server time to 11:00 server time on each of the days.
If you are interested please message Imryll in game (on every evening after finishing work) or leave your player name/realm/ilevel/spec here and I will get back to you ASAP.
Many thanks for taking time to read this and hope to be adding some of you to our team.
If you want to add me my battlenet is Eknz#2475
Hello! We are a swedish speaking guild that is recruiting swedish speaking players for our mythic progression roster. Nordic people who understands Swedish is fine aswell.
We have had a break since ToS came out and we are starting up again, we started up in another guild and now we want some more done so we are starting up here again. Thus the progress. If you are hungry for some new content and want to start fresh in a guild here is your chans.
Our raid times
Monday, Thursday, Sunday 19:00-22:00 server time.
Optional raids: Tuesday (alt raid/HC/Normal clear) and Wednesday (Usally raid off, but might sometimes be an extra raid if a boss is really close to die).
Melee DPS (pref with tank OS)
But of course we concider all players that feel exeptional and make well written applications. You can also see on our website what we are in need of.
A little info about us
We have raided since Vanilla, we are a stable guild with a hungry progress team. We are currently the best swedish guild on the server and our server rank is around 10-15.
Our current progression is
EN - 7/7M
ToV - 3/3M
NH - 10/10M
ToS - BREAK
Antorus - 11/11 HC, 2/11M.
If you want a friendly environment with alot of friendly batter we are definitely the guild for you, so do not hesitate to apply.
You can also add and talk to our officers.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
- Antorus 11/11 Heroic 1/11 Mythic
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic
-The Nighthold 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7 Mythic
-Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Zulthalak
I am following the rotation given in the class page on here. My parses are terrible for my ilvl and I don't understand what i am doing wrong and why my dps isn't higher. i havent been using firestarter because i feel like the boss is only above 90% for 5 seconds. Been using RoP for most fights because i have T21 4p.
Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong with my frostmage, since it feels like I'm underperforming compared to other guys with the same ilvl.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pMdCBwHG6mQb712z This is a normal pug run I did yesterday.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/blastgasm link to my armory.
Edit: Will add a bit more info now since I was in a hurry when i wrote this.
I know i dont have the optimal legendaries. Only got 2 to drop on my mage. The gloves and the waist. During this normal run i probably had the wrong talent setup for some fights (arctic gale on tichondrius etc.). The question is, what can i improve? Do i need to get Better legendaries or is My rotation slightly off?