1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 7/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Exodia Quest Paladin
Not sure if it would be okay to start a thread like this on here...if not, feel free to remove it.
But i was hoping we could start a thread similar to other forums so that people can get in touch with others who have the 80g challenge a friend quest so that we can get double the reward from it.
Please post your name and battle tag number, along with region.
Battle tag: Dustintime #11885
You go first, please.
2x Alleycat 1x Emerald Reaver 2x Fiery Bat 2x Fire Fly 2x Jeweled Macaw 2x Raptor Hatchling 1x Stampede 1x The Marsh Queen 2x Tracking 2x Crackling Razormaw 2x Scavenging Hyena 1x Deadly Shot 2x Kill Command 2x Stitched Tracker 1x Cult Master 2x Houndmaster 1x Tol'vir Warden 1x Tundra Rhino 1x Deathstalker Rexxar
Here's my current take on the quest Hunter. Stitched Tracker and Build-A-Beast in my eyes have really given Hunter some good and greatly needed flexibility. The ability to create an extra Tol'vir Warden, Tundra Rhino, Hyena, or Cult Master, or any of the various 1 drops needed for the quest allow for a nice range of minions without having to worry about getting that one draw you need to combo. Build-A-Beast is such a fantastic ability and the AOE that Deathstalker Rexxar gives is a very welcome addition. While a little expensive Exploding Bloatbat + anything with charge, preferably a Boar, gives Hunter a nice suicide bomb. Alternatively Hyena + anything with Stealth is a great way to safely build up lethal, or a Stealth Rhino to consistently hurl charge raptors at your opponent's face.
This deck is by no means perfect, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to play in its current iteration. I'm open to any suggestions or criticisms about how to make this more viable.