Archimage

Class Mythic+ Guides

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Can we have a Mythic+ page on each of the class guides, indicating:

1. Talents
  2. Single target (Boss) rotation (just refer to the normal class rotation guide).
  3. AoE (4+) Rotation (mobs/trash).
  4. AoE (4+) Stat Priority.

This is actually something we have discussed a few times internally and will most likely continue to discuss in the future, but for now:

1. The amount of information required to cover a full M+ guide for each class is huge. Once we open that "can of worms", it's endless. Talent setups for different dungeons, different affixes, different levels, different comps. Given that it is a much smaller environment than in raiding, the talents and classes of others influence your choices a fair amount. 
  2. The rotations are outlined anyway in the guides, they just need to be applied to what you need.

The point above is actually the main point when looking at the prospect of M+ guides, honestly. The guides we have currently do contain the information needed, it just needs to be read in detail and then applied to the dungeons and your current group setup.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AcidSapphire
      Hello there,

I am trying to find a character that suits me and 'till now i didn't find it..
      I have a Paladin level 110, a Rogue, DH, Warrior and a Druid. I really enjoyed to play Prot. Paladin but i was overwhelmed with all the knowledge i need to know for raids.I have to say that this is the class that i played the most. I have to say that i usually play in weekends and sometimes in week days.
      I enjoyed playing warrior in PVP but, that was it, nothing else..

Two days ago i just got my Druid level 110 and played as Feral (with the intention to play Resto or Guard 'cause i want to be a healer and/or a tank but i found the rotations a little off for me..)

Anyway, my question is, what should i play? I was thinking about a Disc Priest or a Ench/Resto Shaman or a Brew/Mist Monk. I just can't decide what i should play and unfortunately i have to level them from scratch..

Any advice ?

I really need a new perspective 'bout what i should play :)

Thanks!
    • By Valkas
      I played at the launch of legion for a good month or two, but i've recently come back. I picked up unholy and I really like it but I like to have some alts so i'm looking for another option.

Now, to clarify my question. What I mean when I ask for complexity is perhaps not everyones definition. When I play my UDK, I understand the basics. Put on wounds, pop wounds=Damage. Obviously it's a lot deeper than that in terms of our kit but thats the general gist. When I play UDK, I feel as if I play it more i'll get better. There's some RNG, and lots of varying situations as to what button I need to press next to squeeze out the most dps.

That's the kind of thing I crave. And i'm curious what other classes have this type of playstyle in the same or varying degrees. I know for a fact feral is in this camp, and if i'd guess i'd say it's the most complex class in legion at the moment. The problem is I don't really like Feral's flavor. I tried Arms warrior but my problem with it was i'd colossus smash...and then just hit the guy. It never really seemed to change and that got on my nerves a little, despite me loving the flavor. 

To summarize, what classes do you guys thing have the deepest pool of choices, the most you can wring out of them by practice and mastery of them. Whether that be through best rotation or maybe even a legendary or two that mix it up for them. Thanks in advance!
    • By Fastidious
      <These ARE My Glasses> is a semi-casual weekend raiding guild that focuses on Heroic-only raiding. We take pride in downing bosses in a relaxed, chill atmosphere while having a great time with friends and laughing at adult humor while doing so. While focus and professionalism is important, we take great pride in the fact that individuals who comprise our team are the kind of folks who understand how to do both simultaneously to great effect.   Our leadership is versed in end-game PvE and PvP content ranging from DAOC, EQ, NwN, SWTOR, SW:G, and Destiny. We are not a console-based guild, and believe in the PCMR.   Our objectives are as follows:   - Having a good time, and not sacrificing performance in doing so. We love to have a good time during raids, but of course collective understanding and mechanical execution is as important. This means listening when you need to, and not cluttering Discord when the situation isn't conducive to clowning around.   - Being competitive in Mythic+. We want to continue to improve. This environment can be stressful, but it is completely OPTIONAL. Being a part of the weekend raiding team does not mean you have to participate in Mythic+, but it is encouraged as it can only make you a better player!     Guild events are as follows:   -Mythic+ Dungeons daily during the evenings (Currently 15+). If you aren't there yet, we can get you there!   -Raids are Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12pm EST - we often go a bit later in order to finish a raid clear or if we are close to completion on a progression fight.   Now let's talk about what we're looking for and what we offer YOU. We are looking for community members who are here for more than just enjoying the World of Warcraft, but appreciate theory crafting, game discussion, upcoming developments, lore, and game mechanics. We are a community of gamers interested in a variety of games - Joining <These ARE My Glasses> is more than just joining a WoW guild, you're joining a family and established community.   What we offer you:   -A constantly updated raid roster, and raid leaders who develop mechanics on a by-player basis to assist with execution during progression   -A dedicated discord server that is constantly populated with members of the community, guild leadership, and everything in between. Participation in Discord is paramount to community development.   -Like-minded community that understand the importance of progression, and understands constraints/limitations. A prime reason for us establishing Mythic dungeon-only groups. We've identified while a lot of people will want to raid, just not everyone has the time to dedicate to it. What we're looking for:   -Active players interested in end-game progression (Heroic raiding/M+) - but not bleeding edge. We are always pushing the football down the field, but if you're looking for a guild that is raiding three to five nights a week to defeat cutting-edge content, we aren't it. At least for now anyway.   -Players interested in the understanding and discussion of player/game mechanics. This one is huge. Know your class, and if you aren't quite there yet, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance!   -Positive, mature, and goal-oriented players. Progression can get annoying, and wiping forty or fifty times for one reason or another can really get to someone. It's a part of progression. Maturity is a must-have, we are an 18+ guild. No, that doesn't mean we can't sniff out a 30 year-old child either. Criticism can feel harsh, but we only do it to improve our guild performance as a whole. This is a two-way street. Drama, undermining guild leadership, or the inability to be an adult and solve problems as such are not welcome in this guild.   Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and we look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!    
      Please feel free to contact me in-game using my BTag @ Fastidious#1897 // Alternatively Ian @ Omega#1575   You can also join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/RmeR2ph   Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to chatting!   -Steven "Fastidious"
    • By Cope
      Hey guys, im about to play Wow again after a half year break and i want to start as Warrior or as Death Knight and i cant decide between both.
      I pretty much know how they work but my question is : which works better/more simple in Mythic+ and eventually heroic raiding (im not interested in mythic ToS).