Archimage

Class Mythic+ Guides

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Can we have a Mythic+ page on each of the class guides, indicating:

1. Talents
  2. Single target (Boss) rotation (just refer to the normal class rotation guide).
  3. AoE (4+) Rotation (mobs/trash).
  4. AoE (4+) Stat Priority.

This is actually something we have discussed a few times internally and will most likely continue to discuss in the future, but for now:

1. The amount of information required to cover a full M+ guide for each class is huge. Once we open that "can of worms", it's endless. Talent setups for different dungeons, different affixes, different levels, different comps. Given that it is a much smaller environment than in raiding, the talents and classes of others influence your choices a fair amount. 
  2. The rotations are outlined anyway in the guides, they just need to be applied to what you need.

The point above is actually the main point when looking at the prospect of M+ guides, honestly. The guides we have currently do contain the information needed, it just needs to be read in detail and then applied to the dungeons and your current group setup.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time (CT)
      CURRENT PROGRESSION: 8/8N, 6/8H
      iLVL REQUIREMENT: 350+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Tank Healer DPS ABOUT US
      Currently looking for skilled and laid back raiders for Heroic and eventually Mythic Uldir.
      We're semi-casual in terms of the time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      Booty Pirates is a close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out.
      Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
      Fun guild events are scheduled every Saturday!
      TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      GOALS FOR BfA
      In Battle for Azeroth we plan to push Mythic more than we did previously in Legion, and not spend nearly as much time on Heroic. 
      This means we will jump into Mythic/Heroic weekends as soon as the majority of the Heroic gear is done. (Mythic Friday and Heroic Sunday, for example, until we phase Heroic out completely.) 
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      - Mythic+ or Casual: Add me on Battle.net or whisper me in-game for an invite.
      - Raiders: Add me on Battle.net and fill out our app.
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      In-Game Name: Pluu
    • By skro
      Hi all,
      We're a newly formed (Alliance) Raiding Guild/Community and we're in need of you!
      With newly formed I mean really newly formed, we have created this Guild this week!
      We started this guild with a team of Raiders who all wanted to do more than our previous guild was able to offer.
      We are currently 12 ppl who want to have a nice time progression on Heroic and Mythic raiding.
      The aim is to raid 2 or 3 days a week.
      (Below is the info for the guild, if you're not willing to raid standard days and/or join a guild, you're more then welcome to join our community! Do note that once the guild is up to speed, the Guild members will always have priority over Community members for a spot in the raid team.)
      <Have a Beautiful Time> Is recruiting Community raiders and Guild members for their brand-new Raiding Guild and/or Community. 
      Current setup (which we're looking to expand): 2/3/7
      Current kills (Uldir): 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic, 0/8 Mythic.
      Our raid days: Wednesday and (2nd (+maybe 3rd) day to be decided)
      Raid gear requirements: ilvl 355+
      Guild server: Thunderhorn/Wildhammer
      RL age minimum: 18+ (Sorry but we do not want to have to mind our words on Discord)
      Next to raiding we are always gear oriented, which shows in the fact that we run higher Mythic+ dungeons together on the off raid days.
      Next to the fact that we have some PvP teams going.
      Having the ability to join discord is obligated, this is a hard obligation and can not be skipped.
      You're not obligated to talk, but you need to be able to listen during the raids to our raidleader(s)
      We are very serious about raiding and higher Mythic+ dungeons, but on the off time, we are not a serious bunch of ppl.
      If you like serious gameplay and around it some nice social times on discord with your guildies, this is the place to be for you! 
      (I have to warn you though, as we're all some kind of crazy ^^)
      We are hoping to welcome you in our team soon!

Battletag in case you're interested and want to know more add GM: medamenG#21942
      Or add our recruitment officer: sabetsu#2412
    • By Orb
      <Banana Hammock> is a BFA social raiding & M+ guild for late night weekend raiders.
      Hours: 11pm-2am (Pacific) Saturday & Sunday     ///         11pm-2am (Pacific) Friday  (Alts & Casuals)
      <Banana Hammock> is a BFA social raiding & M+ guild for late night weekend raiders.
      Progression: 8/8 N 7/8 H
      Day/Hours: Saturday & Sunday: 11pm-2am (Pacific)
                             Friday (For alts): 11pm-2am (Pacific)
      Raiding Goal:  To reach AOTC each tier and to do mythic raiding if we can. 
      Looking for:  
      1 Melee
      1 Hybrid(Dps/Heals)
      Ranged DPS
      If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
      B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
      Discord: nox#2686
      Progression: 8/8 N 7/8 H
      Raiding Goal:  To reach AOTC each tier and to do mythic raiding if we can. 
      Looking for:  
      1 Melee 1 Hybrid(Dps/Heals) Ranged DPS  If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
      B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, or Radjehuty#1804
      Discord: nox#2686
    • By Fastidious
      <These ARE My Glasses> is a semi-casual weekend raiding guild that focuses on Mythic+ & Heroic-only raiding. We take pride in downing bosses in a relaxed, chill atmosphere while having a great time with friends and laughing at adult humor while doing so. While focus and professionalism is important, we take great pride in the fact that individuals who comprise our team are the kind of folks who understand how to do both simultaneously to great effect. 
      Our leadership is versed in end-game PvE and PvP content ranging from DAOC, EQ, NwN, SWTOR, SW:G, and Destiny. We are not a console-based guild, and believe in the PCMR. We don't take ourselves too seriously, nor do we expect you to. We are a tight knit group of people and intend to stay that way. We are looking for long-term guild mates, and folks who enjoy playing video games at a high level. High level meaning you know your class, and intend to do what you need to do personally to perform as well as possible. We aren't here to hold your hand and tell you what to do, we just expect you to show up and know what you're doing 🙂
      Our objectives are as follows:
      - Having a good time, and not sacrificing performance in doing so. We love to have a good time during raids, but of course collective understanding and mechanical execution is as important. This means listening when you need to, and not cluttering Discord when the situation isn't conducive to clowning around. We provide guides in Discord channels and are always instructive during raids.
      - Being competitive in Mythic+. We want to continue to improve. This environment can be stressful, but it is completely OPTIONAL. Being a part of the weekend raiding team does not mean you have to participate in Mythic+, but it is encouraged as it can only make you a better player!
      Guild events are as follows:
      -Mythic+ Dungeons daily during the evenings (Currently 15+). If you aren't there yet, we can get you there!
      -Raids are Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12pm EST - we may go a bit later in order to finish a raid clear or if we are close to completion on a progression fight. On the other hand, if there's a particularly difficult boss or we aren't progressing, we may call the raid early to do other events such as M+, Island Expeditions, etc.
      Now let's talk about what we're looking for and what we offer YOU. We are looking for community members who are here for more than just enjoying the World of Warcraft, but appreciate theory crafting, game discussion, upcoming developments, lore, and game mechanics. We are a community of gamers interested in a variety of games - Joining <These ARE My Glasses> is more than just joining a WoW guild, you're joining a family and established community.
      What we offer you:
      -All raid consumables (Flasks, pots, feasts), and raid leaders who develop strategies on a by-player basis to assist with execution during progression.
      -A dedicated discord server that is constantly populated with members of the community, guild leadership, and everything in between. Participation in Discord is paramount to community development
      -Like-minded community that understand the importance of progression, and understands constraints/limitations. A prime reason for us establishing Mythic dungeon-only groups. We've identified while a lot of people will want to raid, just not everyone has the time to dedicate to it
      What we're looking for:
      -Active players interested in PvE content (Heroic raiding/M+) - but not bleeding edge. We are always pushing the football down the field, but if you're looking for a guild that is raiding three to five nights a week to defeat cutting-edge content, we aren't it. At least for now anyway. We aren't a loot farming guild you can join to join your Mythic raiding group; we sniff out scumbags and remove them if they somehow happen to slip by my bull!@#$ sniffing machine
      -Players interested in the understanding and discussion of player/game mechanics. This one is huge. Know your class, and if you aren't quite there yet, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance!
      -Positive, mature, and goal-oriented players. Progression can get annoying, and wiping forty or fifty times for one reason or another can really get to someone. It's a part of progression. Maturity is a must-have, we are an 18+ guild. No, that doesn't mean we can't sniff out a 30 year-old child either. Criticism can feel harsh, but we only do it to improve our guild performance as a whole. This is a two-way street. Drama, undermining relationships, or the inability to be an adult and solve problems as such are not welcome in this guild
      Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and we look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

Please feel free to contact me in-game using my BTag @ 
      Fastidious#1897 
      Or 
      Omega#1575

You can also join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/GRNXYs
      Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to chatting!
      -Steven "Fastidious"
    • By Nireas
      I usually sim my characters to get the best possible results. I enjoy the process quite a lot and since I reached 120, I wanted to find out the best build of the spec. (Note, I didn't want to find out what to play, but rather how my own build fares in comarison.) I rarely mind a 1-2% difference. If it goes above 2%, I really mind a change. What this thread is about is mainly to bring something in the attention of those who help making the class guides, especially the talent choices. To my surprise, I was awed to find out that certain talents outperform previous "Standard" choices in the endgame, probably due to the stat squish.

The Frost go-to build (top dps) would probably be along the lines of <Icy Talons / Cold Heart - Runic Attenuation - Frozen Pulse - Gathering Storm - Breath of Sindragosa>. What I found out primarily was that after the removal of legendaries, Cold Heart severely underperforms at most given situations resulting in a major dps drop due to the low mastery. Gathering Storm also suffers from the same problem and most of the times, Frostwyrm's Fury is better overall. The biggest surprise of them all, however, was that Inexorable Assault overperforms quite a lot, and is the first reason why I made the topic. I then started simming with the above in mind and I came across a build that some would not consider on par with top dog builds around the meta, which is the use of Horn of Winter which overperforms both its other two options when using the Breath build. Talent Sim can be seen here. Another intresting thing, which I loved, was that the 2nd best build uses Obliteration as a lvl 100 talent and no other build surpassed it (Other than the first one, obviously). So, I encourage frost players out there to give their other, less common talents a try. To the class guide author(s), I believe that the two "underdog" talents will earn their spot in the class guides.

Thank you for your time reading this.