Neridae

Changes to Hunters in Mists - the good, the bad, the ugly

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

So, I was thinking we should have a specific thread on us where we can share what we are most looking forward to (or maybe not in some cases!) with the changes that Cata will bring to our class and how you think this will impact hunters as a whole.

Any useful tidbits you've learnt from the beta would be useful to share.

Will post more on this later when I'm back at my computer (iPhone autocorrects annoy me!)

• Like 1

I think that BM looks to take a hit.

'Fetch' is great because I am lazy - go go jimbob get me some loots!

The new big ability that makes all your pocket pets charge the mob is a GREAT idea, I really like it.

Pets: http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/2012/04/mop-hunter-pet-changes/

I will miss lick your wounds as it is what makes some pets so darn unkillable. Not sure if I like that any pet can be any spec, because it takes away the point of having many pets and is therefore just about looks.

I don't like the fact that we will have no min range. I think it will make us OP in pvp which will take away much of the skill used when kyting/pinging about. I also think that it's more 'realistic' because you wouldn't be able to poke someone in the face with an arrow that quickly. I will miss also walking about with mele wepons.