Docelus

[Stormrage] [A] <I Paid for This> (4-7 EN H) LF DPS

1 post in this topic

We are a new guild of players that have varying level of experience. We are looking for people that have a desire to be better at the game and put in the work it takes to improve each week and clear new content.  We want people that are willing to help each other out and we don't mind if you are learning the game as long as you are wanting to improve and not just get gear. 

Current Progression:

4/7 H Emerald Nightmare, haven't started Trial til we get a good core group.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday & Wednesday 10pm-Midnight EST

Loot

Right now we need a few more people that are on Stormrage and we will start doing loot council so it is rewarding to the whole guild when we get an upgrade. We will take into consideration time put into the game and best overall upgrade for the group.

Other info

We will run Mythics with you if you would like to run with us to see if it seems like a fit.  If any of this sounds interesting to you feel free to contact me Månhattån or the guild leader BuckPeters. Hope to see you around.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matix
      Hello guys,
      I have been having trouble with my toon... For some reason my DPS outside of Metamorphosis is really, REALLY low. Like 400k whereas I'm overall 900iLevel.
      You can look up my Armory here:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Xymeria/simple
      If the link does not work, please check me out Xymeria-Emeriss - Europe.
      I have all of the pieces the Top Demon hunters in Wowprogress do, except a little bit lower iLevel and maybe some improvements can be done to my Gloves and Boots, I hadn't had much luck with legendaries ( I have the defensive DH chest, Burning Fist Trinket and the last one I got is the Cascading Eyes ( Head ) - I don't have the Ring which EVERYONE BUT ME HAS....
      I'm having huge issues with generating enough fury to dish out enough DPS. I have enough Crit and Mastery, my haste is a little low, but not that much. 
      When I'm in Meta, Nemesis and Artifact are on.. I dish out around 1300. But without meta it's all downhill from there.
      Please give me some advise on how to improve my DPS.
    • By adorele
      About Us: <Over Raided> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was officially created in Mists of Pandaria. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company. We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning. We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raids consistently and who can meet the expectations required of mythic raiders.
      Expectations:
      Meet the attendance requirement Know your class - this means being able to play more than one spec at a mythic level Be able to communicate reliably and consistently when needed Have a stable internet connection Be willing to check forums once every few days Be prepared with raiding supplies - the guild bank supplies these but isn't meant to be relied upon Actually WANT to raid. If you're not having fun, don't bring other people down and just take a break Progression: 13/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 2/3M TOV, 5/10M Nighthold
      Raid Schedule – Eastern Time (EST)
      Tuesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Thursday 7:30-10:30PM
      Attendance Policy: Raiders must maintain 90% attendance at all times. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you.
      How to apply: Go to our website at http://over-raided.enjin.com and review our guild policies on the top menu. After that, simply submit a private application form, which can also be found at the top menu. 
      Loot System: We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon to distribute loot. 
      Voice: Discord
      Currently recruiting: Mage Warlock Elemental Shaman Enhance Shaman Disc priest Shadow Priest   If your class isn't listed here but you're still interested, feel free to apply, or contact one of us.    Contact Information: GM: Adorele (Squee#1987) Raid Leader: Rukoshi (Rukoshi#1218) Officer:  Unsafe (Jish#1863)
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      7/7M, 2/3M (3/3H), 6/10M (10/10H)
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Swing Healer - Druid, H Priest, Monk
      Ranged - Elemental Shaman, Hunter
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 or send a message or in-game mail to Elissa-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.

If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 905~ ilvl
      - 40+ traits.
      - 6 or more mythic kills in NH.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Balance and Restoration.
      Hunter: BM and Survival.
      Monk: Mistweaver and Windwalker.
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Priest: Holy.
      Warlock: Affli/Destro.
      Any and all applications be considered.
    • By Thomo
      Knights of the Legion (not to be confused with the Burning Legion) has been around since Vanilla WoW and is on Azuremyst & Stormrage. We have a nice funny raiding environment with a whole load of laughs, and normally abuse at our fat panda monk, while still maintaining good progression
      This expansion(when current):
      Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H
      ToV - 3/3H
      The Nighthold - 9/10H
      Our raiding schedule:
      Thursday - 20:30 - 23:00 ST
      Sunday - 20:30 - 23:00 ST
      Tuesday - 20:30 - 23:00 ST
      Recruiting:
      We are currently accepting multiple roles and classes. Currently full on tanks but can still be considered.
      All applicants will be considered, regardless of class (spec) demand.
      What do you want? What do we want?
      Lets get real. We all want to raid and progress. To do this you need to be aware, good, prepared and willing to pull together as a team. We all contribute to our progression and we all reap its bounty!
      What we expect from you:
      - Most importantly be friendly
      - Able to use TS
      - Strong knowledge of your class
      - Adequate consumables to see you through every raiding night
      - Well looked after gear (gemmed and enchanted appropriately relevant to your stat weights)
      What we can give you:
      - We can give you a great team of people who are up for a laugh and progression at the same time
      - Social guild who like doing stuff together outside of raids and in other games (got some diablo addicts here)
      - We can provide opportunities to play other characters in alt runs
      Want to Apply?
      Fill in an application at http://www.knightsofthelegion.com/
      or
      Contact me in-game or Battle.net (Burton768#2282) if you are interested and we can have a chat!