FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Darkvo1ce

Havoc Dps Help

Hi, I used AksMrRobot to sim my char and as I thought I'm underperforming for my ilvl according to mrRobot I should do around 300k dps with my ilvl 869 gear but I'm sitting on 200k-240k-ish I do know that I don't have any enchants on my gear which is a dps loss but I think the enchats will give me maybe only 10k which means there still 50k left which I'm missing.

I mainly do Mythic+ dungeons but from time to time I do the raids or at least the Emerals Nightmare

My latest log is available through this link warcraftlogs

here is my armory link 

I think the main issue is my bad momentum usage but maybe I'm wrong. 
I'm looking forward to your feedback

Edited by Darkvo1ce

Hello Darkvoice, enchants are importaint! im 875 ilvl and bursting around 1.2m with TW.

i think that chaos Blades are far better than the other ones, it's a 2 min CD and doing huge dps, and thats what u wanna do in m+. 

And also try to combine ur momentum with glave, chaos strike and ur Fury of illidary (articaft spell) and dont waste ur fel rushes on bosses, use them correctly. On trash ofc u can dump felrushes, 

And are u using ur Demonspeed trait that allows u to use 2 more felrushes when blur activates? 

Heres my character, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Chubbss/simple

Best regards, 

Chubbss, Twilight's Hammer

Interessting I should've read the traits better. I've never used the effect of that trait which means I lost my Fel-Rush stacks by not using blur offensiv. I guess thats a big dps boost. Also I stopped using eye beam on single target fights even though I've the trait since I looked at some logs from other players and they are not using it on ST-Fights. I used to do that because it's written in the guide but I feel like it's a damage decrease in ST scenarios maybe I'm wrong.

The  Demon speed trait is bothering me, what a big fail/mistake on my side. Thank you very much for pointing that out!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this