Keszey

Help With Trinkets

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

I need help choosing between a couple trinkets, I'm a BM hunter.

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/aegwynn/Keszey

the four i need to choose from are:

Bloodthirsty Instinct 850

Rocksunder Lucky Statue 860 w/ haste and leech

Stormsinger Fulmination Charge 865

and a Tempted Egg of Serpentrix 865.

Check the BM Hunter guide and the Best in Slot list - it'll tell you what items are best and what ilvl something else would outweigh it.

As Bloodthirsty Instinct is 100% our BiS trinket, there's your answer. It may be lower ilvl but it it is far better and procs FAR more often than the others.

Edit: Also, stick with Stormsinger Fulmination Charge as your second trinket. Would make for some amazing damage if they synced up.

Edited by Andanath
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hagryke
      Ey i want to create a new hunter character, and my doubt its, orc or maghar? I know this is not very importante because if u dont do high end is not terrible noticeable. In one hand we have the orc passive ( 5% more pet damage + ap) and in the other hand we have ( more health and ap ) .
      I think orc its better ¿ what do u think ?
      Sorry for my english im starting to learn english and i thought it was a good idea post here :D
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Recruit Hunter deck.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Spell Hunter guide.
    • By Graves
      So I looked around the forums and couldn't find an answer for this, figured I'd post here and if I missed the answer somewhere else, someone is bound to tell me where it is, either way. During Bestial Wrath should I be keeping up Dire frenzy as normal or should I be focusing solely on Cobra Resets and Kill Command? Also, same question for Titans Thunder. 
    • By knight85
      evening ladies and gents.
      i've got a question about the blizzard store's race change.
      at the minute i have a pandaren horde hunter. but i'm giving some thought to doing a race change to an orc.
      i just want to check before i do anything. that if i do my race change. will i still keep all the pets i had before the change?