Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Misterez

[Quel'Thalas/Azjol-Nerub][H] <Nomads> 7/7M 2/3H LF casual/semi hardcore rdps/healer for mythic

4 posts in this topic

Nomads is a social guild with a semi hardcore mythic raiding team at Quel'Thalas/Azjol-Nerub, our guild is one of the oldest on the server with 8 years under it’s belt.

Our Progress: 7/7M EN, 2/3H ToV and +12-14 Mythics.

We are a friendly social guild and We like to enjoy the game and see all of the content it has to offer.

We do all of the mythics every week and also lots of m+ runs.

Our raiding atmosphere is super chilled, we don't tolerate toxicity and bm of any kind.

As a mythic raider you’re expected to be here for raids, doesn’t have to be all of them every week, but we need to know we can count on you when we need you.

Our raid times are (server time): 

Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday => 20:30 - 23:30 (mythic raids)

We have bonus raids for farm content:

Friday => 20:45 - 22:00 (EN heroic)

Saturdays => 20:45 - 22:00 (EN normal)

Mondays => 20:00 to 23:00-24:00 (ToV HC run)

The team looks really strong and we’re want to fill out some missing spots in our Ranged DPS department,

We’re mostly looking for Hunters/Mages and could also use a strong Warlock/ShadowPriest.

For healers : any very good healer would do, pref Druid/Priest.

Contact Us:

Shamdi (Assistant Mythic team leader) => Mistere#2792

Tygarmark (Mythic team leader) => mark#23979

Myrisus (Assistant Mythic team leader) => cyrisus#2500

Edited by Misterez

Update: Il'gynoth down!, we're now 5/7M

Would also consider a strong healer

Edited by Misterez

Update: cenarius down!, we're now 6/7M

Still looking for Rdps => Hunters/Mages/Warlocks/ShadowPriests ,

And a strong healer pref druid/monk but could check others as well.

Update: Xavius down!, we're now 7/7M

Still looking for Rdps => Hunters/Mages/Warlocks/ShadowPriests

And a strong healer pref druid/monk but could check others as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By greenieSr
      Ok so let me start out by saying my weapon is lvl 885(fire artifact) and has the following relics equipped: 

Fires of Heaven 855 +10% Pyro (Fire)
      Raven's sight 865 +20% FS (Arcane)
      Fires of Heaven 845 +10% Pyro (Fire)
      (I know it doesnt add 10% each)

i have in my bag i have:

Seawitch's Foci 840 +12% Ignite (Arcane)
      Sizziling Fang 875 +12% Ignite (Fire)
      Soulforge Ember 835+12% Ignite (Fire)
      Molten Giant's Eye 860+3% Fire crit (Fire)
      Fires of Heaven 840 +10% Pyro (Fire)

Ok last time i took out an Ignite relic i lost 40-50k dps. I put in the 855 Fires of Heaven relic and just did not stack up even though it was a 10ilvl increase. So my question is should i go tripple Ignite? or maybe double ignite with the crit relic too. I care a lot more about mythic + dps more than raid so keep that in mind. it doesnt seem like the pyro one is very good compared to ignite. Also if anyone can offer an explanation as to why i lost so much dps by switching in the supposedly best relic (pyro) that would be great. My best guess is that i was on some kind of soft cap with mastery and that it did a lot more dps but idk

I think the best two options are running three ignite for insane cleave damage in mythic plus or, Sizziling Flame, Molten Giant, and Seawitch.
    • By Sappora
      Methodical is in search of dedicated players that are looking to push content in a semi-hardcore environment. All of our raiders try to be on a first-name basis with each other. Our raids are very fun when it comes to farm and carries, however, we do clean up when it's time for progression. When it comes to raiding we do provide benefits, paid for by selling carries. 
      All-in-all we are looking for players willing to: consistently improve their performance, take responsibility, and synergize with a group of players. If this interests you, all of our info is below.
      Information:
      Guild: Methodical
      Creation: 2013
      Server: Bleeding Hollow
      Faction: Horde
      VoIP: Discord
      Raids:
      Raid Progression: See Progression Above.
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)
      Benefits:
      Spirit Cauldrons
      Potion Program
      Extensive Raid Repairs
      Recruitment:
      Those that are low we are not in need of but will trial, those medium and high are in need!

deathknight (dd) low demon (hunter) low druid (balance) high druid (feral-dd) low hunter medium mage medium monk (healer) medium monk (dd) low paladin (retribution) low priest (dd) high rogue medium shaman (restoration) high warlock high  
      If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and our raids. 
      Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Headbandit64#1668 (Raid Leader)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By merando
      Since 7.1.5 it seems that Cinderstorm and/or Meteor are valid options and often outperform Kindle. 
      How to properly include them in you rotation? Would be great if the guide would highlight the use of them.
      Questions like:
      Cinderstorm > Rop > Combustion > Instant Pyro > and so on  , does this really work to get 5 stacks of pyretic incantation? Cinderstorm on cooldown or only as filler if FB is on CD with HS up? When to use Meteor in Single Target Rotation?  

• By Luciera
      Hello, fellow Warlocks
      I recently received Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar, which does "Enemies marked by your Havoc take 8% increased damage from your single target spells." Currently I've been running Channel Demonfire, but I am curious about Wreak Havoc. I know it's amazing for cleave, but would taking Wreak Havoc benefit more than demonfire, even if it is pure single target when having this legendary? I usually browse Icy Veins guides, and haven't seen a specific comment about this.
      Apolgies if this has been asked somewhere else already.

• By mrlucas
      Hey All!
      So I have not figured out simming yet so I am hoping some nice, experienced mages could help me out? So the trinkets I am using currently are an 885 wriggiling sinew and 855 shock-baton for single target. After reading the new BiS trinkets on this site I am a little confused. I'm still using RoP because of sinew but is sinew bad now? My DPS is not bad but I would still prefer to be utilizing my character to the max.
      I have a 875 urn, 870 spiked tongue, and 880 plaguehive. Would either of those be better on ST?
      Really appreciate any comments / help, thank you!
      Link to armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Rogerklotz/simple