Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avoidconfusion

[Outland][A] <Forsaken Dawn> (4/7M)(2/3H) looking for Ranged DPS!

2 posts in this topic

Greetings!

<Forsaken Dawn> is a semi-hardcore PvE and PvP Guild which was formed in 2015. Initially set up to be a RBG and Mythic+ as well as a casual Raid guild, our roster contains members from all walks of life.

Quite a few of our members have been hardcore progression raiders at some point in their WoW "career". We have members who have been playing since Vanilla as well as those who started playing WoW relatively recently.

Some of us have played WoW and other MMOs together for many years and know each other in real life, some had not known each other until Legion came out, but we have all come together and achieved success, whilst having fun on the way.

In the past few weeks we progressed through Legion's Heroic Raid content quite easily to the point where it is now cleared with alts even and have it on farm status essentially.

One thing we realized while progressing through Heroic EN was that we had an absolute blast doing it and are ready for our next challenge.

This is where you, hopefully, come into play. In order to progress through Mythic Raid content, we need more skilled members because right now, we are not enough to seriously start progressing on Mythic difficulty.

Our Progress so far:

Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 4/7 Mythic.

Trial of Valor 3/3 Normal, 2/3 Heroic

Specifically we need:

Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Discipline/Holy Priest and Resto shaman

Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Mage

Exeptional applications will always be considered!

What do we offer you?

Being a semi-hardcore guild, we believe we can offer the best of both worlds: Mythic Progression as well as a relaxed, fun atmosphere. We are a mature guild, all of our members are 18+ and that is the player base we are looking for.

We are open minded, non-elitist and very inclusive. Content wise you can expect daily Mythic and Mythic+ groups as well as PvP activities (if you are interested in PvP).

We currently raid Mondays and Wednesdays from 21:00-0:00 Server time.

If you are interested in Mythic progression, please contact either or Yatamoon (jackdaniel#2766 / Yatamoon-Outland) , Shrew (Zymos#2997 / Shrew-Outland) , Mesthoop (Krinkel#2631 / Mesthoop-Outland) or Táarabt (Kappa#22412 / Táarabt-Outland) !

Looking forward to meeting you!

Kind regards,

Forsaken Dawn

Very nice guild! Enjoying my time alot here. Super nice friendly and helpful guys and the core raiders are very competitive! Looking forward to nighthold!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By greenieSr
      Ok so let me start out by saying my weapon is lvl 885(fire artifact) and has the following relics equipped: 

Fires of Heaven 855 +10% Pyro (Fire)
      Raven's sight 865 +20% FS (Arcane)
      Fires of Heaven 845 +10% Pyro (Fire)
      (I know it doesnt add 10% each)

i have in my bag i have:

Seawitch's Foci 840 +12% Ignite (Arcane)
      Sizziling Fang 875 +12% Ignite (Fire)
      Soulforge Ember 835+12% Ignite (Fire)
      Molten Giant's Eye 860+3% Fire crit (Fire)
      Fires of Heaven 840 +10% Pyro (Fire)

Ok last time i took out an Ignite relic i lost 40-50k dps. I put in the 855 Fires of Heaven relic and just did not stack up even though it was a 10ilvl increase. So my question is should i go tripple Ignite? or maybe double ignite with the crit relic too. I care a lot more about mythic + dps more than raid so keep that in mind. it doesnt seem like the pyro one is very good compared to ignite. Also if anyone can offer an explanation as to why i lost so much dps by switching in the supposedly best relic (pyro) that would be great. My best guess is that i was on some kind of soft cap with mastery and that it did a lot more dps but idk

I think the best two options are running three ignite for insane cleave damage in mythic plus or, Sizziling Flame, Molten Giant, and Seawitch.
    • By Sappora
      Methodical is in search of dedicated players that are looking to push content in a semi-hardcore environment. All of our raiders try to be on a first-name basis with each other. Our raids are very fun when it comes to farm and carries, however, we do clean up when it's time for progression. When it comes to raiding we do provide benefits, paid for by selling carries. 
      All-in-all we are looking for players willing to: consistently improve their performance, take responsibility, and synergize with a group of players. If this interests you, all of our info is below.
      Information:
      Guild: Methodical
      Creation: 2013
      Server: Bleeding Hollow
      Faction: Horde
      VoIP: Discord
      Raids:
      Raid Progression: See Progression Above.
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)
      Benefits:
      Spirit Cauldrons
      Potion Program
      Extensive Raid Repairs
      Recruitment:
      Those that are low we are not in need of but will trial, those medium and high are in need!

deathknight (dd) low demon (hunter) low druid (balance) high druid (feral-dd) low hunter medium mage medium monk (healer) medium monk (dd) low paladin (retribution) low priest (dd) high rogue medium shaman (restoration) high warlock high  
      If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and our raids. 
      Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Headbandit64#1668 (Raid Leader)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By merando
      Since 7.1.5 it seems that Cinderstorm and/or Meteor are valid options and often outperform Kindle. 
      How to properly include them in you rotation? Would be great if the guide would highlight the use of them.
      Questions like:
      Cinderstorm > Rop > Combustion > Instant Pyro > and so on  , does this really work to get 5 stacks of pyretic incantation? Cinderstorm on cooldown or only as filler if FB is on CD with HS up? When to use Meteor in Single Target Rotation?  

• By mrlucas
      Hey All!
      So I have not figured out simming yet so I am hoping some nice, experienced mages could help me out? So the trinkets I am using currently are an 885 wriggiling sinew and 855 shock-baton for single target. After reading the new BiS trinkets on this site I am a little confused. I'm still using RoP because of sinew but is sinew bad now? My DPS is not bad but I would still prefer to be utilizing my character to the max.
      I have a 875 urn, 870 spiked tongue, and 880 plaguehive. Would either of those be better on ST?
      Really appreciate any comments / help, thank you!
      Link to armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Rogerklotz/simple

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - 5 or more Mythic boss kills.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Monk: Healer.
      Druid: Balance and Guardian.
      Priest: Shadow and Holy
      Other dps will also be considered.