FORUMS
Damien

The Nighthold

On 1/17/2017 at 9:55 PM, Guest shadowhealer said:

Any tactics on gul'dan yet

Just in case you didn't check back, we now have guides for all bosses :)

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      The  Corruption Effects Vendor has reset and MOTHER is back with a new batch, including Echoing Void 3, Surging Vitality 3 and Versatile 2 (which is increasingly popular for those really high.end M+ keys)!
      Deadly Momentum (Rank 1 // 15 Corruption) for 4,125 Echoes of Ny'alotha Your critical hits have a chance to increase your Critical Strike for 31 for 30 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Twilight Devastation (Rank 1 // 25 Corruption) for 6,250 Echoes of Ny'alotha Your attacks have a chance to trigger a beam of Twilight Devastation, dealing damage equal to 6% of your Health to all enemies in front of you. Twisted Appendage (Rank 2 // 35 Corruption) for 7,875 Echoes of Ny'alotha Your attacks have a chance to spawn a tentacle which Mind Flays your target for Shadow damage every second for 10 seconds. Versatile (Rank 2 // 15 Corruption) for 4,125 Echoes of Ny'alotha Increases the amount of Versatility you gain from all sources by 9%. Echoing Void (Rank 3 // 60 Corruption) for 12,000 Echoes of Ny'alotha Your damaging abilities build the Echoing Void. Each time it builds, Echoing Void has a chance to collapse, dealing 1% of your Health as Shadow damage to all nearby enemies every 1 seconds until no stacks remain. Surging Vitality (Rank 3 // 35 Corruption) for 7,875 Echoes of Ny'alotha Taking damage has a chance to increase your Versatility by 801 for 20 seconds.  
      Find out more about Corrupted Items in Visions of N'zoth and upcoming rotations in our guide.
    • By Starym
      It's time for another crazy fan creation, this time of the Minecraft variety. Redditor Shieldomirs spent about a month making this incredible recreation of the Zudazar dungeon, creating the details, organic parts and houses by hand, and using some building commands for the landscape. It looks just too good to be true, perhaps even better than the WoW version, but unfortunately isn't currently available to download as a map. You'll have to zoom in to see the true detail put into it, so let's get to it!

Source.
    • By knight85
      Hi guys. just have few a quick questions about raid lockouts.

i saw a topic on icyveins last week about bringing alts into a raid lockout to bypass straight to the last boss for raids like ulduar and icecrown to farm mounts.

and i've been thinking about it and now that i'm on course for a full 9 days of leave from work i'm gonna try it this week.

but back to the point.

bear in mind i've got no clue if any of this will make sense but i still have to ask

my first question is this: lets say for the sake of argument i were to clear through to the last boss in a raid (say Ulduar). and the i did trick for bringing alts into my raid lockout. then once the alt has the raid lockout saved, i kick the alt from the group. and then on that alt. i extend the lockout past the weekly reset. after the reset, would i be able to bring other alts into the lockout of the original alt for that raid?

next question: would the raid lockout trick work for raids like Karazan? I'm mainly asking about this one because i want to avoid doing the chess game more than once on each faction so that i can bypass the chess game to aim for gorehowl.

last question: lets say for the sake of argument i were to take some characters into the Karazan raid to kill atumen for the fiery warhorse mount. would i be able to bring those characters into a raid save that has progressed further into Karazan or would they be locked into their own progression?
    • By Stan
      The official previews continue with a look at Runecarving, or forging Legendary Items in Shadowlands.
      We looked at how we will forge Legendary Items in Shadowlands in Towelliee's preview.
      (Source)
      In the Shadowlands, players will meet the Runecarver, a mysterious figure locked away in the very depths of Torghast. To find the Runecarver, players will need to go through the initial Torghast experience and defeat Warden Skoldus in Skoldus Halls, receiving a mysterious key which starts the questline that unlocks the beginning of the Runecarver’s story. Once unlocked, players will be able to call on the power of the Runecarver to carve ancient runes on their armor and imbue them with Legendary power.
      For testing, we’re plan to add a teleport NPC inside Torghast that will take testers directly to the Runecarver, so they can begin crafting their own Legendary armor almost immediately.
      Memories and Legendary Powers
      To craft Legendary armor, you’ll first need to retrieve specific memories that contain Legendary powers. These memories can be found all over Shadowlands – from questing, running dungeons with friends, fighting against the enemy faction, or defeating powerful foes in Castle Nathria and the Maw, there will be plenty of work for the bravest of champions to do in order to collect them all.
      Once found, players can take these memories back to the Runecarver in Torghast, who will then be able to imbue specific Profession-crafted armor pieces with this power. Not all powers can be applied to all armor slots. For example, some powers can only be applied to Boots and Pants.
      The Legendary powers available to players in Shadowlands have strong ties to the history of Azeroth. As they are memories in their base form, these Legendary powers are new interpretations of Set Bonuses, Legendaries, and other powers that players have had access to in World of Warcraft’s history. In addition to these more historic powers, players will also be able to unlock a few Torghast Anima Powers as possible Legendary powers.
      Crafting your Legendary
      Before you can craft your Legendary, you’ll need to gather a few materials first:
      A Base Item. These items are created by Blacksmiths, Leatherworkers, Tailors and Jewelcrafters and serve as the vessel for Legendary powers. These items are not soulbound, and can be acquired from other players, alts or the Auction House. There’s no requirement that a character has to have a crafting profession to make Legendary armor; crafting Legendaries is open to all players as long as you’ve collected the appropriate reagents. The Legendary power of your choosing. Two Optional Reagents. These optional reagents dictate the secondary stats (Critical Strike, Haste, Mastery and Versatility) of the crafted Legendary. Unlike normal Profession crafted items, these reagents are necessary for the creation of Legendary armor. Carcerus. This raw source of power is used to fuel the Runecarver’s Chamber and is needed to craft Legendary armor. Carcerus is found in Torghast as a reward for completing sections of the Tower. As the item level of the Base Item increases, so does the required fuel to create Legendaries, so players will need more Carcerus as they start crafting higher item level pieces. Somehow, the friendly Runeataur has found himself stuck inside the Runecarver’s chamber. He’ll be able to supply players with the base armor pieces, legendary powers, optional reagents, and Carcerus required to craft Legendary armor. But he’s not a big fan of being trapped inside the chamber with the Runecarver, so he won’t be around for long.
      Additional Information and Updates
      Players will only be able to wear one piece of Legendary Armor at a time and Legendary powers cannot be applied to Weapons or Trinkets.
      To start, there will be an allotment of 4 Legendary powers for each base class and 4 for each spec. In addition to that, there will be a generic pool of Legendary powers available to all classes.
      Not all classes currently have Legendary powers implemented. We expect to get all of the class powers in place over the next few weeks.
      In the coming weeks, we’re planning on adding a system to allow players to upgrade the item level of their Legendary armor through the Runecarver. If they’ve imbued a lower item level piece, they’ll be able to collect more materials from Torghast and Professions, instead of having to imbue a brand new piece of armor.
      Please use this thread to provide your feedback and discuss Runecarving and Legendary powers in Shadowlands.
      Thank you very much!
    • By Stan
      Blizzard posted a lot of previews today with all the new features that will become available for testing with Beta next week, and here's a round-up of everything that was announced.
      Systems
      Official Preview of Covenant Systems — We looked at the new Systems in Shadowlands. Official Preview of Soulbinds and Conduits — An introduction to Soulbinds and a sneak peek at Warrior Conduits. Legion Artifact Appearances No Longer Spec-Restricted in Shadowlands — Blizzard confirmed that  Legion Artifact appearances will become available for transmog class-wide. Zones
      The Maw Zone Preview — Official preview of the Jailer's domain and the Eye of the Jailer mechanic that limits our presence in the new endgame zone of Shadowlands. Covenants
      In the individual Covenant previews, we learned about what makes each Covenant unique, Blizzard also previewed Signature and Covenant Abilities and rewards that you get by being a member of a Covenant.
      Official Kyrian Covenant Preview Official Necrolord Covenant Preview Official Night Fae Covenant Preview Official Venthyr Covenant Preview (Source)
      The Shadowlands beta test is right around the corner. To help keep you informed, we’ve rounded up our latest preview articles.
      SHADOWLANDS PREVIEW: SOULBINDS
      Form a Soulbind with key members of your Covenant to gain beneficial traits so you can effectively combat all who stand in your way. [LEARN MORE]
      SHADOWLANDS PREVIEW: A LOOK AT COVENANT SYSTEMS
      In Shadowlands, players will be able to quest through four new zones ruled by ancient and powerful Covenants. Upon reaching the max level of 60, players will be able to join one of these Covenants as they continue to explore the Warcraft universe’s afterlife and the many mysteries and adventures that it holds.[LEARN MORE]
      KYRIAN COVENANT: PREPARE TO ASCEND
      Align with the steadfast Kyrian Covenant to shape the future of the Shadowlands and earn shining rewards.
      [LEARN MORE]
      NECROLORD COVENANT: A CLOSER LOOK INSIDE THE MIGHT OF MALDRAXXUS
      In the birthplace of necromantic magic, those who master the powers of death turn legions of ambitious souls into relentless armies. Should you join the Necrolords, you will take on the role of protector of the Shadowlands and carry the weight of a divided house upon your shoulders. [LEARN MORE]
      NIGHT FAE COVENANT: BEGIN YOUR WILD HUNT
      Join forces with the mystic Night Fae Covenant, and help determine the fate of the nature spirits who rest in its groves. [LEARN MORE]
      VENTHYR COVENANT: YOUR INVITATION AWAITS
      If you’re seeking a bit of grace wrapped in a bit of sin, then look no further than the aristocratic and elegant Venthyr Covenant. Every day among them brings punishment and reward—though telling the two apart can get a bit fuzzy.[LEARN MORE]
      SHADOWLANDS PREVIEW: THE MAW
      The Maw is a tumultuous, hopeless land where the vilest souls in the cosmos are imprisoned forever. Should the ancient evil chained here break free, all of reality will be consumed. [LEARN MORE]
      Read more about Shadowlands in our previously released articles. WATCH THE SHADOWLANDS DEVELOPER UPDATE VOD
      PRE-PURCHASE SHADOWLANDS
      World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands is now available for pre-purchase in-game and through the Blizzard Shop! For more information on World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, visit the official site.
      A preview of everything that's coming in the Shadowlands Beta starting next week.