FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shiroko

[Tarren Mill][H]<Saeculum Aureum>(4/7M 3/3Hc) recruitment

Hello everyone,

I'm an officer from the guild Saeculum Aureum which is based on the horde side of the Tarren Mill server. I am posting here today to get the message out that we are recruiting in preperation for Nighthold. We currently have a strong core team with a fun and healthy atmosphere during progress and are lookinf for like minded players to help strengthen our team. While we have a great team and are always looking for ways to improve ourselves we encountered a series of unlucky events which lead to us not getting the progress we initaly wanted during EN we have achived 4/7M and 3/3HC so far.

Information
We raid 3 days a week on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, we start at 21:00 Server time and finish at 23:30 server time. Our current progression is 4/7M and 3/3Hc and aiming to clear as much Mythic content as we can before the next tier.

In Saeculum Aureum our aims are to clear content in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere while it is relevant. All we ask of our trials and raiders is to show up to raids on time, have basic knowledge of the fights and to come to the raids prepared I.e pots food and enchanted gear, all that good stuff.
If you would like anymore info please contact me in-game or over B.tag, MiniNinja#222620, or you can visit sa-tm.enjin.com

Edited by Shiroko
Updated title

Hey @Shiroko,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Thank you for your cooperation,
positiv2