FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Avendil

Frost DK Relics issue

Hi !

The two ice relics i have currently equiped or those :

- Fear of predation (+45, Ambidexterity)

- Unwaiking slumber (Heroic, +48, Nothing but the boots)

And I just dropped the Mythic version ofr Unwaiking slumber (+52 and also Nothing but the boots) and I have a hard time finding out over which relic to put this one.

On one hand , AMR tells me to put it over fear of predation, and sims this set up higher than just "upgrading" the unwaiking slumber.
And on the other one, when using Banther's ranking it would seem that i would have more valuer keeping Fear of predation and "upgrading" the unwaiking slumber.

Any advice ? 

Unwaiking slumber would be the best. The ilvl is large, and nothing but the boots isn't too much lower than Ambi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Frozst
      Anyone already done the math on this?  Does it make it more beneficial to have Let It Go x3 (Frost, Arcane, Frost) and sacrifice iLVL on the artifact weapon or to have 3 other (not as effective) relics but with a higher iLVL. 
      Example:
      Let It Go (865, 885, 850)
      Other Relics (Ice Age 895, Obsidian Lance 895, Ice Age 900)
    • By Bunbohue
      Now with patch 7.1.5 out and the boots/talent energy refund being nerfed, does energetic stabbing become our most sought after relic trait?
      Is there any order of best > worst amongst the relic traits?
    • By Zagash
      Hey there,
      I obtained 2 relics recently and can't decide which one is better for my ilvl 880 Fury war (for raiding and PvE purposes).
      – a 885 relic with Raging Berserker (1% to damage under Enrage) or
      – a 880 relic with Wrath and Fury (5% damage to Raging Blow)
      Could you point me to the right direction, please.
    • By Avidity
      Before asking here, I have read (and re-read) the Icy Veins guide to Resto Druids. I'm still a little confused, as it's not terribly detailed about ilvl vs. traits for artifact relics.
      I did the world quest for heroic Maw of Souls today, and got the Mythic 840 relic out of it. It's a life relic and for Resto, it provides Armor of the Ancients which, I know, is very, very low on our priority system for artifact traits. I also know that ilvl is "more valuable"... but how much more? Is it about the same as other classes, where it's better to take ilvl if it adds 2+ levels but gives an undesirable/much less useful trait?
      For reference, it would add 8 item levels, if I remember correctly from comparing the two. I would give up 1 rank of Knowledge of the Ancients for it, and I'm already having mana issues. I would link my armory but it has not updated since lvl 100, so if more info is needed, please ask. Do I just take the ilvl increase for Resto? Use it for another spec (Boomie) where I gain ilvls and don't lose as much priority in traits? Thanks :)