Moos

[EU][Seasonal Softcore] <Wizard> Looking for Clan - Currently GR64, but no trouble to progress - Looking for Rift/Bounty/Achievement Groups

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hey,

I'll make it rather short, I am looking for a clan for all ingame stuff. I have started a new seasonal char after not playing for a looong long time, but game is easy and I am a lucky one, so I got BiS items already on my sorceress (what are wizards?) and am busy perfecting my equipment and leveling gems and stuff. I got Paragon Level 348 and finished GR64 (in 9 minutes with no trouble at all). I am sure I can go much higher, just delayed GRs right now to improve my equipment a bit more (still need weapon for Kanai's Cube).

I played 37 hours on my Sorc "Moosis" and started playing her 5 days ago, so you can tell I am the totally dedicated addicted type of player.

I still have some game knowledge to gain and stuff to do, that's why I want to be part of a clan of dedicated players (age 18+, don't mind 30+ either).

Edit: Moosis Character Profile EU Bnet

Edited by Moos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SceppY
      Ancient Serbian clan has been rebuilt and now we are recruiting able nephalem to join us in seasonal battle for prestige and glory on European leaderboards.
      We preffer ascendants of Yugoslavian heroes, sons of brave Balkans.
      Our Vojvoda SirVule od Zlatibora aka Zlatiborska mećava is vaiting for your request to join our common goal so we can dominate once again.
      Name of the clan is  SRB Serbia D3
      Here are battle tags of our Vojvoda and few distinguished Ratniks:
      SirVule#1912
      Mike#28752, Kamacho#2946, FLOYD#1189
      Send request, make your ancestors proud and your wifes angry.

• By Amaia
      Hello everyone! <BurningBlood> is currently recruiting several raid positions to fill up the roster towards fighting off the nasty Burning Legion!
      Who are we?
      BurningBlood is a group of people working together on a common goal: Raid progression in which players are happy and having fun. 
      What do we expect from our players?
      Attendance:
      Our raiders are expected to show up to almost every raid. Frequently missing raids does not help us progress. Missing some because of something important is fine, it just can't happen constantly.
      Mindset:
      We expect all of our players to work and to be willing to work as a team. Success comes from willingness to sacrifice DPS, doing something that solely benefits the raid and not you, or even to give a spot for better team composition.
      Attitude:
      Things we won't tolerate is getting into fights with other guild members and not being able to take criticism to improve.
      Communication:
      We expect you to have a working microphone and a computer that will not give up on you every time you are in a raid. You aren't forced to talk constantly, but when you are communicated to in important situations you need to be able to respond. We use Discord as Voice-chat program.
      Gameplay:
      You must be raid ready, or as close as possible, before the raid. Ask questions if you don't understand how we execute a boss fight, it's better than going in without knowing.
      What are our raid times?
      Tuesday: 19:00-22:00
      Thursday: 19:00-22:00
      Sunday: 19:00-22:00
      How do we distribute the loot and what is the trial system?
      We award loot via RCLootCouncil. Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint, we do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still a fairly decent upgrade.
      You will be given a trial period of two weeks. During these two weeks you will not have as high priority as raiders do when it comes to loot. If you pass your trial you will be promoted to raider.
      What is our current recruitment priority?
      Ranged DPS: Any class
      Melee DPS: Any class
      Heal: Paladin/Shaman
      Other classes that fit within these roles are welcome as well.
      If you have any questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to write a comment below or add us on battlenet/whisper us in-game.
      Amaia#2137 / Andromake
      Armageddon#2515 / Ardronax
      Blasp#2304 / Oldandmad
    • By Saurohn
      Presidential Status is seeking to fill out a competent raid team with some additional MELEE & RANGED DPS. 
      [A][US][RUNETOTEM] <Presidential Status>

Raid Times : SATURDAYS & MONDAYS 7:30PM REALM TIME 
      Current TOS Progression : 9/9N, 3/9H, 0/9M
      Mythic Keystone + Groups : see guild chat
      Game Play: Adult/Mixed, Semi Hardcore to Casual
      Voice Chat: Discord (prefer app, prefer push to talk)

JOIN Presidential Status, and help us penetrate Mythic TOS and beyond!

PST SAUROHN#1535 in game for a guild invite or see one of the Officers below:

PST CONFESSOR our GM
      PST Wangtong OFFICER
      PST Elechi OFFICER
      PST Worri OFFICER
    • By FearrMe
      <Redshift> 3/9 M                [Ravencrest] [Alliance]

Hello everyone! This is a guild that consists of a few friends that know each other in real life and even more that we have met online in the guild. We are currently looking for players to solidify our roster for further Mythic progress. We have a relaxed atmosphere in raids and like to have a laugh and a joke whilst maintaining focus on the current progression! The guild consists of 20+ years and older and everyone must speak English. We have a Discord which we use for raiding and can freely be used by members when they want. Its not a requirement that you talk in raids but it is encouraged.
      We are currently recruiting for ranged dps and a healer.

Please apply at www.redshift-ravencrest.shivtr.com. Or if you have any questions please add Fearrme#2952 or Chronoa#2148.