FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Moos

[EU][Seasonal Softcore] <Wizard> Looking for Clan - Currently GR64, but no trouble to progress - Looking for Rift/Bounty/Achievement Groups

Hey,

I'll make it rather short, I am looking for a clan for all ingame stuff. I have started a new seasonal char after not playing for a looong long time, but game is easy and I am a lucky one, so I got BiS items already on my sorceress (what are wizards?) and am busy perfecting my equipment and leveling gems and stuff. I got Paragon Level 348 and finished GR64 (in 9 minutes with no trouble at all). I am sure I can go much higher, just delayed GRs right now to improve my equipment a bit more (still need weapon for Kanai's Cube).

I played 37 hours on my Sorc "Moosis" and started playing her 5 days ago, so you can tell I am the totally dedicated addicted type of player.

I still have some game knowledge to gain and stuff to do, that's why I want to be part of a clan of dedicated players (age 18+, don't mind 30+ either).

Edit: Moosis Character Profile EU Bnet

Edited by Moos

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pananda
      Class/Spec: 222 Resto/Ele Shaman
      Cleared: 3/10 Mythic
      Links: https://raider.io/characters/us/kiljaeden/Panjier
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/58104901#difficulty=4 1
      Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kiljaeden/Panjier
      Availability: Looking for something late night PST (starting around 8pm-9pm). The only day I wouldn’t be available would be Friday. Looking for 2-3 nights.
      I’ve raided every tier since Kara in TBC. I’ve never gotten CE, but I’ve been in groups that pushed for it.
      Also would like to note I have a Bear/Boomie as well as a prot paladin that I could push raids on.
      Feel free to reach me on btag: pananda#1469 or discord: panjier#0262
    • By Entiquity
      Greetings everyone!
      My name is Entiquity and I am with the Shadows Gaming Consortium<SGC>. We are a fairly new clan in Diablo 3, however the SGC has been arounnd and in other games for a number of years now.  The SGC offers a low-key environment to just enjoy the game with other players.  All of our players are mature, eager to play the game and always willing to help a fellow clan-mate.
      The SGC offers a full website, discord server and very active leadership. The SGC Board of Directors is always active and around daily. Our website can be found at http://www.shadowsgamingconsortium.org and our main discord server can be located at https://discord.gg/w4qHZS9
      We are looking for players of all levels, ages and skill levels. We just want active members that want to play the game(s) of their choosing with some friends and create some good times. And being that our Diablo 3 clan is newer, we are looking for active leaders as well, to help us grow and expand.  If any of this sounds of interest to you, please send me an in game message, or friend request or pm here. 
      My bnet tag is Entiquity#1357

The SGC looks forward to hearing from you and hopes to see you in game!
    • By Darkmutant
      <Angel>  Stormrage (alliance)
      Recruiting to fill new semi-hardcore raid team to progress further in Heroic and Mythic current content. As well as create a foundation for a solid progression raid team for the upcoming BfA content. We are not looking for top teir dps or heals. We are however looking for competent players. Who are raid aware, consistent w/attendance, know their class, item lvl 920 min, and have some prior raid experience. Your experience does not have to be current as that is easily attainable, but we would like to see prior raid experience in your record. 
      Raid Times:
      Friday.....9:30-12:30 EST
      Saturday.....9:30-12:30 EST
      Sunday.....9:30-12:30 EST
      Mondays.....9:30-12:30 EST (only if needed but this day will not be required)
      Recruiting:
      1 Tank.....Blood Dk / Prot Warrior (This is optional as I am a tank/dps)
      2 Heals.....Holy Pali / Resto Druid, Shaman, Holy Priest, or Mist Monk
      1 DPS/Heals.....Priest, Shaman, Monk, or Druid
      2 R DPS.....Lock, Hunter, Mage or Shaman
      2 M DPS.....Rogue / DH, Monk, or Warrior
      All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.
      Addons Required:
       DBM 
      To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:
      B-Tag......................................................................(In-Game)
      DarkBrykk#1829 - Recruitment Officer................(Darkmutant)                                    
      xolos#1576 - Raid Leader......................................(Minvertia)
    • By Obina
      Vindicta Nocturna is an international English speaking LATE NIGHT raiding guild on Kazzak–EU focused on mythic raiding 3 days per week schedule. Guild was founded in late August 2017 by a group of friends that played well together for a long time, some of whom have been playing together for more then 7 years. The idea behind the guild was to make our own community that would stand out from the rest, where like minded people can enjoy the game in a friendly, enjoyable and non stressful environment, where people can socialize, make new friends, be able to progress current content, as well as improve their individual skills and team skills alike.
      We are currently looking for:
      Melee DPS: <closed> Ranged DPS: Balance Druids, Mages, Hunters, Elemental Shaman Healer: Resto Shaman (HIGH PRIORITY)
      Our raid times are:
      Wednesday: 23:00 - 02:00 (Server Time) Thursdays: 23:00 - 02:00 (Server Time) Sunday: 23:00 - 02:00 (Server Time) You can APPLY on https://www.vindicta-nocturna.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu3t8irmbF4

What we offer:
      • We offer focused high-end raiding on a light schedule, clearing each tier on Mythic while it's current.
      • We offer a guild where you will be treated with respect and an open heart. We always welcome thoughts, ideas and strategies.
      • We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not favoritism.
      • We offer you a social community of likeminded people.
      What we want from you:
      • We want you with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and high knowledge about your class.
      • We want you who are looking to be part of a team for the long term.
      • We want you who know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We use Discord for communicating in raids.
      If you have any questions you can reach us on Battle.net:
      Obina - Trulex#2575
      Stenaa - Lajos#2289
      Brook - Bico#2764
      https://www.vindicta-nocturna.com/
    • By Shled
      <PartyCrashers> Alliance - Silvermoon EU
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/PartyCrashers
      De eerste term binnen onze guildnaam is ook onze eerste prioriteit. PARTY! Deze kreet naar nieuw raider bloed staat dan ook onder het motto "Life is a party and everyone is invited". Ook jij bent dus invited! Laten we het echter over één ding duidelijk zijn, want zo hebben we het graag bij <PartyCrashers>... Progressie en genieten van de nieuwste raidcontent is minstens even belangrijk als het feestje!
      Wat kan <PartyCrashers> voor jou betekenen in afwachting van Battle for Azeroth:
      Raiddagen op Dinsdag en Donderdag van 20u00 tot 22u30
      11/11 Antorus HC clears & Achievementruns
      Een ervaren en sociale raidgroep binnen een open-minded en relaxed nederlandstalige omgeving
      Consumables, guild repairs, enchants, gems en vantus runes bij elke raid.
      Alt-raids op off-days, want iedereen verdient purple shinies.
      Een actieve en professioneel ingerichte Discord server (inclusief social channels voor het spelen van andere games).
      Gamers die ook wel eens graag een spelletje Overwatch of PUBG met jou willen spelen.
      Veel shits, gigles en meme's.
      Wat zoeken wij?:
      Raiders in alle geuren, kleuren, vormen en smaken. High priority voor een Tank en verschillende DPS classes (ranged & melee).
      Raiders die hun class & role écht door en door willen meester zijn en hier dan ook actief mee bezig zijn buiten de raiddagen.
      Raiders die openstaan voor constructieve feedback en graag willen groeien! Hiermee bedoelen we niet enkel groeien in iLvl maar ook groeien in skill en teamplay.
      Raiders die graag actief meewerken en meedenken tijdens het raiden.
      Raiders die openstaan voor constructieve feedback.
      Raiders die op raiddagen met hun microfoon in de aanslag mee komen praten op onze Discordserver.
      Spelers met een hoop zin in Battle for Azeroth.
      Spelers met een sociale en vriendschappelijke ingesteldheid.
      Ons verhaal
      <PartyCrashers> bestaat uit een kern raiders die samen doorheen MoP, WoD en Legion steeds de eigen grenzen wist te verleggen! Ook voor BfA is dit het plan. Elke nieuwe raid kan van ons team een Full HC clear tot farm-status verwachten. Zonder een elitist hardcore mentaliteit en een gigantische Epeen trotseren we samen mythic encounters ( zo gingen meest recent 5/9 ToS bosses down als een een natte schotelvod) en trachten we de prestigieuze normal / hc raider achievements te behalen. Yes,... we like mounts :v
      In afwachting tot Battle for Azeroth maakte onze raidgroup de transfer van een dode server naar het bruisende Silvermoon. Aangezien onze groep de enige actieve leden telde binnen een grote NL / BE guild op onze oude server werd besloten om bij de transfer de guild <PartyCrashers> nieuw leven in te blazen!
      Interesse? Super! Voeg een van onderstaande toe op battle.net voor meer info!
      Lucky7#2164 (Recruitment Officer)
      Hoddie#2313 (Guild Master / Raidleader)
      Koyulm#2180 (Raidleader)
      See you in Azeroth!