FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Avendil

Legendary upgrades

Hi !

I currently use legendary bracers and Prydaz as my 2 legendaries as frost. Since I seem to be unable to put the new 940 versions in AMR, I was wondering which to upgrade first to 940 ? 

Think it's the bracers, simply for the Strenght increase, but wanted to be sure. 

I think upgrade priority will be:

In general you'll just want to upgrade the highest stat stick you own that is likely to remain in use (Helm or Legs being the obvious large stat items)

If you have ERW ring, belt or bracers in combination with Helm then it becomes a more difficult decision as all could be used for a long time yet. The helm however is likely to come into it's own with T19 and don't forget the upgrade will NOT change the power of the procs, only the flat item stats.

Obviously the bracers will always be a good scaling item so it's safe to start there.

Edited by Browed

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Qzcz
      "Thou shalt not toucheth a shrine if thou wearest Ancient Parthan Defenders;
      "Nor even if thou wearest Ancient Ancient Parthan Defenders;
      "Nay, nor even if thou wearest Primal Ancient Ancient Parthan Defenders shalt thou toucheth a shrine,
      "Nor shalt thou toucheth a shrine if thou wearest the wraps such like a reaper might wear, as he reaps,
      "Nor shalt promises of glory tempt thee to toucheth a shrine with thine unclean hands,
      "Nor if thine vambraces art sanguinary, red with the blood of thine fallen foes, shalt thou toucherate a shrine,
      "Nor if thine arms art guarded in the Warzachian fashion, nay, then shalt thou touchitherate no shrine,
      "And, lo, even dost thou prowl, like unto the Lacuni doth prowl, nor then shalt thou engage in shrine touchification,
      "But only those whoso weareth the Bracers of the Nemesis shalt dare toucheth a shrine,
      "For only then shalt the Nemesis emerge,
      "The Nemesis, deemed high amongst the minions of the guardian of the rift,
      "The Nemesis, to be destroy't as ever the Nemesis must and shalt be destroy't,
      "That the rift guardian shalt appear with all due haste,
      "Thou having hath slain his minions,
      "That thou shalt seize with thine own hands,
      "The Greater Rift Keystones,
      "Which thou hath farmethed."
      See https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/7xcadj/oc_lr_bracer_etiquette/
      Someone replied:
      touchification. that's going on my list of words to work into every day conversation (you'd be surprised how often i get the chance to wedge in made up and misappropriated words during the work day)
      So I said:
      I use words like "touchification" when talking to my eight-year-old, who has an enormous vocabulary consisting of mostly real but also the occasional made-up (by Tolkien, perhaps, or by me--"We hates it!" "See, I think your Nintendo Switch is kind of your Precious." "I think that Junie [the beagle] thiefded your waffle, because she's a thiefer-girl."). So I have to explain, "You know, 'gibbous' is a totally real word for a moon that isn't quite full, but 'thieferator' isn't. I'm sorry, son. Yes, I'm, aware that 'thieferator' is far funnier than 'gibbous,' although 'gibbous' is pretty funny, but I don't make up the rules. So if you tell Mrs. Owens that Fred is a thieferator because he took your marker, you have to understand that there will be ramifications. Now, do you know what ramifications are?"
    • By Robsztek
      Hey!
      What's the min uptime for Sephuz to be worth using it in raids over Prydaz? Maybe worth mentioning that I'm combining one of them with Anger of the Half-Giants as well.