FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Siklone

[Aerie Peak][A] <Mechanics> (1/7M 1/10H) In need of RDPS

Greetings fellow players! As the title suggests, <Mechanics> is an Alliance guild on the US server Aerie Peak. Our raid team is currently looking for any RDPS that wants to raid and progress through The Nighthold with us. 

A little about our guild; We are all mature players ranging from age 20 and up. With legion shenanigans, we've recently lost a few of our core raiders due to burnout and we are looking to replace them. We are a close knit group of friends and old time WoW veterans. The guild has been a Mythic raiding guild since HFC where we went 5/13M where we were the 18th progression guild on realm. In the current raids we've gone 1/7M EN and now we are 7/10N NH, 1/10H NH. We have aspirations of returning to mythic content once our roster is filled back up. The average ilvl of our group is 881 and we have the knowledge, leadership, and drive to make our push back into the competitive raid scene.

Being as we are adults here and we understand everyone has a life outside of the game our raid times are shorter, starting Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8pm PST until 11pm PST. As we raid shorter times than most guilds, we take the progression seriously and expect our players to catch on quick and work together as a group to move through the content in a timely matter so everyone can leave satisfied with the job done. We have on average 10 active players online at a time and we spend the rest of our time heading through and pushing our Mythic+ keys to help raiders get the gear they need.

The most important aspect of our guild is that we want to have fun while we down bosses and push ourselves to experience new content. No one wants this game to be a chore. If you're at all interested in coming with us to a few of our raids or joining us, please add me, Siklone, to Battle.net ID which is Siklone#1664 for more information.

Thanks and we hope to hear from you and see you in Azeroth!

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @Siklone,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2