FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Amaia

[Kazzak][H] <Konvict Gaming> LF casual and hardcore players

Are you tired of playing solo? Are you bored of pugging raids and similar activities in trade? Would you like to be part of a large gaming community? Would you like to meet and play with mature and like minded people? Look no further than Konvict Gaming!

We are an international community of gamers which play all sorts of games in both a casual and competitive way. We are a mature bunch of gamers that have experience in a lot of the games we play and in games in general, our clan has been around for 5 years now and we plan to stay alive for plenty more to come. We like to consider our community more like a family rather than a community of different people.

About our WoW section:

Our horde guild has a base on Kazzak, we’re looking for both casual and hardcore players to join us in expanding our guild and raid group.

Requirements:

• Be 16 or older

• Be active

• Speak English

• Be mature (represent KG in a positive way)

• Have Teamspeak and working microphone

• Be respectful of other individuals

How do I join?

• Jump over to www.konvictgaming.com and sign up.

• Confirm your e-mail, log in and press application forms - member applications.

• Join our teamspeak: ts.konvictgaming.com

Post below if you have any questions, about the game or about the community, we are always happy to help and want to have an open discussion with people who would like to join in on the fun.

If you would like any more information beforehand please add me (amaia#2137) or hiphop (hiphop#1126) on battle.net

Edited by Amaia

If you are looking for a new home to do mythic+ and raids with Konvict Gaming might be the place for you! Socials are also welcome to join! (16+)

Looking for all classes and specs!!

If you have any questions add my btag (hiphop#1126)

Last night's Nighthold Heroic progress went pretty good, we will continue it on Sunday night, around 22h server time. If there are people interested in joining our guild or the raid, feel free to add me and we'll find you a spot :)

Amaia#2137

If you are looking for a new home to do mythic+ and raids with Konvict Gaming might be the place for you! Socials are also welcome to join! (16+)

Looking for all classes and specs!!

If you have any questions add my btag (hiphop#1126)

Last Nighthold heroic run of the week will be done tonight at 22h server time! We're still looking for all classes and specs, feel free to send a message if you're interested!

Amaia#2137

we are with 3 friends who are looking for a weekend pve guild 
we are now raiding on friday and saturday from 22.00 - 01.00 gametime. 
classes are a resto druid, frost dk and a havoc dh. frost dk just hitted lvl 110 on friday night but is already ilvl 850 so we wil get him fast 2 860-870. if you got some more questions, plz ask them cheers and have fun

Heya all! We're still looking for people to join us in raids and mythic+ adventures! If you're looking for a friendly group of players, feel free to contact us :)

Amaia#2137

Hey everyone! We're still on a lookout for more people to join our guild for some raids. If you're looking for a social, active guild to call your home, feel free to send me a message! :)

Amaia#2137

Atm we are in need of healers and ranged dps for nighthold hc and future mythic progress.

Socials are welcome as well! :) 

hiphop#1126