FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jbigs92

[Kil'jaeden][H]<Hobo Status> (7/7M, 8/10H)

<Hobo Status>
 7/7M - 8/10H - Is an active horde raiding guild located on the server Kil'jaeden. We're currently looking for more exceptional members for upcoming mythic progression and currently raid, Tues/Thurs/Sun from 6-9PM PST. All applicants will be considered for a trial (cross-realm included) but we are currently looking for 2-3 more dps, cloth/plate wearers being priority. We like to maintain a calm, collected, and fun raiding atmosphere all throughout progression, and are hoping for you to join us in the future with a likewise attitude. When we're not raiding, you can find us doing transmog runs, farming mythic+ dungeons, doing alt raid, excessively gambling, and much more. If you have any questions, please add the btag listed below and I'll happily get back to you within an appropriate time frame! 

Thanks for your time, and best of luck in the future.

Jbigs#1164

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @Jbigs92,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2