Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skiddz17
      Hey everyone, I thought I would post up my deck. Its nothing crazy new, just a revamped secrets deck for the new expansion and is working fairly well for me. 

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/hunter#8:2;99:2;163:2;210:1;344:2;363:2;447:1;483:2;553:2;578:2;42021:1;42050:2;42051:2;58724:1;61819:1;61827:2;62837:1;62854:2;
    • By blackempire
      Wazzup this is my first forum post and stuff and im wondering what you think it the best talent to go for!
    • By Treylawny
      <Trust> may be what you're looking for if you enjoy killing internet dragons with a group of like minded players! Currently we are 8/9 Heroic, soon to be stepping into Mythic ToS. We are recruiting to finish rounding out our raid team. <Trust> is located on the [US] Doomhammer/Baelgun pve servers, alliance side! Check us out!

About Us:
      <Trust> is a recently formed guild, founded by a group of long time players that have been raiding together for a couple of years now. Founded out of a desire to continue raiding in a casual-progression manner, we work towards defeating mythic bosses. <Trust> is a raiding guild, first and foremost.

Our Raids:
      <Trust> maintains a progression-oriented 2-day semi-casual raiding team. That's 'semi' as in we expect our team members to always prioritize life first; but not 'casual' as in we take downing bosses less seriously. We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while having plenty of laughs along the way.

Raid Schedule:
      Tuesday & Thursday: 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)
      Friday(optional): 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)

Recruitment:
      <Trust> is looking for full time Resto Druid, Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks for our raid team. We are also open for good people to join as casual players, pvpers, with the option to join farm content or alt raids.

More Info:
      Feel free to reach out to us:
      Recruitment Officer:
      In game - Treylawny
      Battletag - Treylawny#1813

Guild Lead:
      In game – Oleic
      Battletag - Jarg#1591

-OR-

Website and Application: <Trust> (US)Doomhammer/Baelgun
      (The app is quick and painless as its used primarily to get your name to us quickly!)

Discord is our way of communicating during raid; also used for casual chatting!

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Hunter Deck List Guide.
    • By HotWheels
      2x Alleycat 1x Emerald Reaver 2x Fiery Bat 2x Fire Fly 2x Jeweled Macaw 2x Raptor Hatchling 1x Stampede 1x The Marsh Queen 2x Tracking 2x Crackling Razormaw 2x Scavenging Hyena 1x Deadly Shot 2x Kill Command 2x Stitched Tracker 1x Cult Master 2x Houndmaster 1x Tol'vir Warden 1x Tundra Rhino 1x Deathstalker Rexxar
      Here's my current take on the quest Hunter. Stitched Tracker and Build-A-Beast in my eyes have really given Hunter some good and greatly needed flexibility. The ability to create an extra Tol'vir Warden, Tundra Rhino, Hyena, or Cult Master, or any of the various 1 drops needed for the quest allow for a nice range of minions without having to worry about getting that one draw you need to combo. Build-A-Beast is such a fantastic ability and the AOE that Deathstalker Rexxar gives is a very welcome addition. While a little expensive Exploding Bloatbat + anything with charge, preferably a Boar, gives Hunter a nice suicide bomb. Alternatively Hyena + anything with Stealth is a great way to safely build up lethal, or a Stealth Rhino to consistently hurl charge raptors at your opponent's face.  

This deck is by no means perfect, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to play in its current iteration. I'm open to any suggestions or criticisms about how to make this more viable.