Msamaki

Any Racial ability worth taking

4 posts in this topic

Hey,

Am looking to return to the game and thinking of trying out the new DH too... Likely Tank, but since I rolled DPS before that might be the way I go.

Is there any racials that benefit Tanking or DPS now... or not much in it really?

Thanks,

Msa.

Having arcane torrent as a second interrupt as a tank is wonderful. Relying on dps to interrupt is sometimes  wasted cause, so having more than one is great with all of the casters in the raids now.

I mean... you really don't have that many options here. If you have any sort of faction allegiance you're kind of stuck. Now between the two I'd say Belf gets off better because of Torrent.

I would agree on Belf for arcane torrent, and having crit all the time rather than the silly sometimes crit sometimes haste thing.  But, it really isn't a choice, and depends on which faction you play with.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Terkan
      Hey, so I could really use some help with this, I'm lost trying to understand the logs and I feel like there's a lot of stuff I could improve on. Any tips or pointers at all would be really appreciated. I hope this log is of a usable kind: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kLr8fqPD9HcyTxJF

(Mine is Qraul, the only DH in the group.)
      And really, if anyone would be kind enough to bother, I could really use a "teach a man to fish" scenario here, if you'll pardon the analogy. I've been meaning to learn to interpret and improve from logs but it has seemed like a kind of daunting thing to deal with.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Natalya/Marauder Sentry Demon Hunter build guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Marauder Cluster Arrow Demon Hunter Build Guide.
    • By Aurabass
      According to Kib in the Netherlight Crucible Relic Path review, the key trait to seek is CRITICAL CHAOS. Upon reading this review I saw that my 2 Fel and 1 Shadow relics - all lvl 920 Relics - led to a trait tree with NO good traits. Every trait on my tree was in the "BAD" or useless categories. So on a whim I exchanged 1 fel and 1 shadow relic for a 910 Fel and 915 Shadow relic.  That change gave me trait trees with Critical Chaos and Infusion of LIght (twice on tier 2) with Critical Chaos tier 3 and a Wide Eyes.  - but the DPS on my Twinblades went down. 

So the question is: Which is more important?  
      1 the lvl of the Relic or the traits in the tree?  The provided link below has more detail with pictures describing the tree and the changes 
      http://tuathawow.blogspot.com/2017/11/netherlight-confusion.html
      Now I am confused - and it may be my 72 years of age - but I don't see any indication about what is more important. If I happen to get a higher level Fel or Shadow Relic should I change it out? When changing relics it re-rolls the the tier tree choices so I may end up with traits in the BAD or useless categories. By changing to lower lvl relics I got the "Best" or "Good" traits instead of the "BAD" or useless original traits but the DPS went down due to the lower lvl of the replaced relics. 

• By Dejo93
      Ok guys, since we 're getting new races, here's a few questions:
      1. Since we're getting the Zandalari as a playable allied race, does it mean we'll get the Mogu as well? Since they were old allies of the Zandalari and they fought the minions for the Old Gods (they were basically created for that), do you think it's plausible? Not to mention a long questline where we get to know them better, and we might even see Ra-Den again.
      2. Since they said that the requirement for the quest to recruit the new races is finishing the legion questlines, does that mean that I have to get to exalted on my Orc hunter (my main is a Draenei shammy) with the Nightborne and the Highmountain Tauren, even though I'm exalted with both of them on my main?