FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Loxi

[Silvermoon][A] <Just Awful>

<Just Awful> is a new guild that spawned from the cross-server community, FailTrain EU (https://discord.gg/2xEeJDw). 

There are a ton of reasons why someone would need a late night raiding schedule -- a job with annoying hours, an active family life -- but there is a massive guilds out there to provide one. Hopefully we can help fill that void! 

How we work:

We raid from 23:00 to 02:00 server time (GMT+1) on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays, with Sun/Mon typically being our progression raids and Thursday being our normal clear through. Invites go out 15 minutes prior, so that we are at the boss and ready to pull from the start. 300 stat food and pots are provided in the guild bank (with members encouraged to contribute whatever possible to help out), but flasks will need to be bought by individual raiders. 

For loot, we use RCLootCouncil, and we use Discord for voicecomms, as well as general announcements, raid attendance notifactions and resource sharing. 

What we expect from you:

If you're a newer or returning player, we expect you to have an awesome attitude toward learning Legion, learning your class and to be willing to be in a pretty hefty amount of effort into catching up. As long as you show the above, we as a guild will do everything we possibly can to help you. 

If you're an experienced raider, then patience and an open mind is useful. We care about progression and doing hard content and we are not interested in carrying dead weight, or players who expect a free ride, but we will give people more time to improve if they show that they're working on it. 

Sounds great, where do I sign up? 

Throw me an add on Battle.net @ Loxi#21457 and we can have a chat! 

TL;DR: 
Late night raiding guild on Sun / Mon / Thurs from 11pm ST, big emphasis on m+ and helping newer players get into higher end content.

See you around!

Edited by Loxi

The <Just Awful> raiding team is coming together nicely. We could use a few more healers (MW, Shaman, Holy Priest prio) and ranged DPS (Warlock, Shaman, Boomkin prio) but anyone is free to add me and throw me a PM @ Loxi#21457.

We're still looking for a couple more DPS and a healer to bolster our roster. Raiding begins next week, so get in now! Mythic+ runs are also going well, so non-raiding members are super welcome. Add me on Battle.net @ Loxi#21457 and we can talk!

We're currently looking for mages, warlocks and a rogue or two. As always, mythic+  and social members of all classes are welcome! Get in touch @ Loxi#21457 :)

We're kicking of NH progression tomorrow, looking for all DPS to fill up roster slots for mythic, but tank / healer offspecs are always welcome for mythic+! Throw me an add @ Loxi#21457 and we can have a chat.

We're now 9/10N with a few very good pulls on Gul'dan before we had to call raid, so looking forward to getting him down this Thursday and looking to heroic. We're looking for ranged DPS (SPriests, Hunters, Mages), so get in touch @ Loxi#21457!

Looking for a new tank for heroic progression, but decent DPS and healers are always welcome to get in touch @ Loxi#21457! 

Bump! We're still after a couple of ranged DPS (hunters / mages / SPriest / Balance) but as always everyone is welcome to get in touch for a chat on Battle.net @ Loxi#21457.

We're looking for a skilled and reliable tank for tonights heroic raid and onward! Get in touch @ Loxi#21457!

On 2/9/2017 at 9:54 PM, Loxi said:

<Just Awful> is a new guild that spawned from the cross-server community, FailTrain EU (https://discord.gg/2xEeJDw). 

There are a ton of reasons why someone would need a late night raiding schedule -- a job with annoying hours, an active family life -- but there is a massive guilds out there to provide one. Hopefully we can help fill that void! 

How we work:

We raid from 23:00 to 02:00 server time (GMT+1) on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays, with Sun/Mon typically being our progression raids and Thursday being our normal clear through. Invites go out 15 minutes prior, so that we are at the boss and ready to pull from the start. 300 stat food and pots are provided in the guild bank (with members encouraged to contribute whatever possible to help out), but flasks will need to be bought by individual raiders. 

For loot, we use RCLootCouncil, and we use Discord for voicecomms, as well as general announcements, raid attendance notifactions and resource sharing. 

What we expect from you:

If you're a newer or returning player, we expect you to have an awesome attitude toward learning Legion, learning your class and to be willing to be in a pretty hefty amount of effort into catching up. As long as you show the above, we as a guild will do everything we possibly can to help you. 

If you're an experienced raider, then patience and an open mind is useful. We care about progression and doing hard content and we are not interested in carrying dead weight, or players who expect a free ride, but we will give people more time to improve if they show that they're working on it. 

Sounds great, where do I sign up? 

Throw me an add on Battle.net @ Loxi#21457 and we can have a chat! 

TL;DR: 
Late night raiding guild on Sun / Mon / Thurs from 11pm ST, big emphasis on m+ and helping newer players get into higher end content.

See you around!

We had some great attempts on Tichy, so 100% confident that we'll be 7/10 HC next week. We're still looking for a couple DPS to join us, so get in touch @ Loxi#21457!

Heroic farm runs and alt normal clears are going nice and strong. We're still looking for awesome DPS (mages, I need you!), a Shaman healer (a viable offspec would be awesome) and a plate tank (warrior / BDK), though I'm open to talks from a well versed BrM / Drood!