FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
espi

[Caelestrasz/Nagrand] [A] <Comeback Kings> (10/10N 10/10H) LF Tank and Range DPS!

Server: Alliance@Caelestrasz-Nagrand
Progress: 1/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10N 10/10H NH
LFM: Tank, RDPS (pref. mail)

Raid Times: 2 days@3 hours each
Wednesday & Thursday
8:30pm-11:30pm GMT+8/AWST
10:30pm-1:30am AEST
11:30pm-2:30am AEDT

About us (TLDR): Casual to Semi-Hardcore; Chill Raids; Relaxed Vibe; Family-friendly; Friends; No Cliques; Mature; Stable Guild; Working Adults; Strict on Progression; Casuals on Farm; Zero Raging

About us : Raid and progress in a chill environment minus the hassles normally associated to raiding. If you're an adult with responsibilities tied to work/school/family, you'd fit right in with us.
Mythic NH is our goal and constantly expand our pool of players to accommodate our more casual Heroic raiders and narrow down for our Mythic team.

Goals:
1. Maintain chill & mature raiding atmosphere.
2. Create a home for former hardcore raiders looking for a much less demanding pace.
3. Clear content efficiently.
4. Create a Mythic-caliber roster.

Expectations:
1. Mature: We play and have laughs, but we don't tolerate negativity.
2. Skilled: Know your class/role and raid fights.
3. Prepared: consumables/gems/enchants
4. Punctual: Just let us know in discord if you can't make it. RL>>>Game, not even close.

Established: 2014 by former BC raiders/RL friends
Loot: Personal Loot (formerly EPGP) + /roll for sidegrades
Voip: Discord

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/21733/
Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/caelestrasz/Comeback+Kings

Contact Us:
For those interested, add me (tag below) or you can drop us a message here or in-game with your battletag and any other details you wish to share. We'll get back to you for a quick interview and to schedule your trial raid.

Officers: Espi (espi#1644), Bubbletankk (DrBinks#1368), Arthimiku (eggylisk#1464)

Edited by espi

Hello, I just server transferred to Area-52, 888 guardian druid, I did 7/7 HC 2/7 M EN and quit raiding for a bit, I'm looking to get back into raiding Nighthold with a levelheaded guild, I have no HC experience of Nighthold, currently 8/10 N from pugging. I learn quickly and I have been playing a druid tank for 4+ years. I would appreciate any consideration & appreciate any replies. Please take a look at my armory, & add my battletag if you want to chat. (:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Saudàde/simple

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kenta223 said:

Hello, I just server transferred to Area-52, 888 guardian druid, I did 7/7 HC 2/7 M EN and quit raiding for a bit, I'm looking to get back into raiding Nighthold with a levelheaded guild, I have no HC experience of Nighthold, currently 8/10 N from pugging. I learn quickly and I have been playing a druid tank for 4+ years. I would appreciate any consideration & appreciate any replies. Please take a look at my armory, & add my battletag if you want to chat. (:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Saudàde/simple

Hi,

what's your full battle tag? you just wrote #1319 . You can also add me espi#1644 if you want to chat. :)

Edited by espi