FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Legendary Drop Rate Clarifications

zEDRpCn.jpg

Changes since 7.1 and 7.1.5 and how multiple drops work.

Update: It seems there's more in store for the legendary system, as you'll soon be able to choose which spec to "open" your legendary drop as. Read more details here.

More details get shared on the legendary drop rate system, with Blizzard trying to dispel the many, many theories that keep popping up on how it actually works. The very short story here is: your first one has the biggest drop chance, second a little less, and then the third and all others after that have the same drop chance. They also mention they've been steadily increasing overall drop rates throughout the patches.

Blizzard LogoOrnyx (source)

The rate at which players acquire Legendary items is a subject that we’ve kept a very close eye on since the launch of Legion. We’ve generally tried to avoid getting into too much technical detail on the system behind your chance to get a Legendary, but we would like to say a bit more on what we’ve done behind-the-scenes up to this point.

As many players have figured out, changes were made to legendary drop rates with patch 7.1 and patch 7.1.5 – when those patches went live, your chance to receive a Legendary increased in pretty much all cases. What you might not have noticed is that we’ve been steadily increasing your chances since then. One of our long-term goals is to allow you to switch specific Legendary items in and out as the situation warrants, and regularly increasing drop chances is one way of ensuring that that happens.

We’ve also made adjustments that leveled off what used to be steady decrease to your chance to get subsequent Legendaries after your first. When Legion launched, every time you earned a Legendary, your starting chance to earn your next one would be lower (and thus, the average time it took you to loot it would be longer). At this stage, however, most players in the Broken Isles are no longer hunting for their first Legendary, and many already have their second. We didn’t want you to feel as though your good fortune in the past equates to harder times in the future, so we normalized drop chances for subsequent Legendaries after your second. Right now, in Patch 7.1.5, your first Legendary has the highest drop chance, the second still has a significant bonus, and then you’ll have the same chances to earn your third Legendary as you will your fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on.

We think it’s important to get this across clearly: it currently takes the same amount of luck/effort to get your third Legendary as it takes to get your eighth. We’ve seen a few players and tools attempting to use historical data to predict their drop chances, but because of how regularly we’ve been increasing Legendary drop rates, that data is extremely outdated – and their conclusions extremely inaccurate. In short, your chance of receiving that next Legendary is probably a lot better than you think.

basically this says nothing more than what we already knew

after your first shot it becomes less likely... alright... after 7.1 patch the drop rate increased drastically... alright...

what about numbers? a percentage? what about what activity does increase my chance by what amount? a bit more information would have been nice... this is crap....

we know that dungeon bosses, world bosses, rare mobs, raid bosses, emissary chest and so on have the chance to grant us a crap'n dary. but to what amount? does killing a normal dungeon boss increase it to the same percentage as a kill of a heroic dungeon boss? 

I wanna see something like:

base drop rate: 1,5% (after Patch 7.1; 0,9% in 7.0; reset to 1,0% in 7.1.5)
Nhc dungeon boss kill: increase by 0.02% / 0.04% during 7.1
hc dungeon boss kill: increase by 0.04% / 0,06% during 7.1
mythic dungeon: increase by 0.05% / 0.07%
mythic+ dungeon: increase by 0.07% / 0.09% (+2 - +9)
nhc raid boss: increase by 0.07% / 0.09%
mythic+ dungeon: increase by 0.09% / 0.11% (+10 and higher)
hc and mythic raid boss: increase by 0.09% / 0.11%

world drops, emissary chest and rare mobs: increase by 0.04% / 0.06%

this will be until your first drop. After that all chances are lowered by 0.02% except base drop rate, which gets lowered to 0.75% (50%)

and what about PvP? I got my third legendary completely random as a reward for a BG (non rated)....

1 hour ago, Haheisenberg said:

"a lot better" kiss my axe... I'm still having 3 craps while guildies get their sevenths -.-

A lot better doesn't mean you're guaranteed to have as many as other players. It means your chance to get more is better than it was. Which is true regardless of how many you currently have. You as a single player having worse luck than others isn't proof of their words being untrue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Haheisenberg said:

"a lot better" kiss my axe... I'm still having 3 craps while guildies get their sevenths -.-

Well I had a chat about this with my friend recently. we talked about legion, artifacts weapons, traits and legendaries.

what we saw was that blizzard threw away a big big chance to make this actually good.

every weapon has 4 major golden traits. every trait has a certain effect on your specc and must be unlocked by gathering artifact power.

so. what we thought about this was. the 1 golden trait is granted with your weapon and thats it.
your second trait gives you (after unlocking it) the possibility to choose from three legendaries that you can craft (they differ from specc to specc... like the weapon). this crafting will include a questline, some AP farming (like for a trait) and implemenation in that trait.

for your third and fourth golden trait you will get the same chance to choose 1 of three craftable legendaries that will enhance this trait.

after you finished crafting the 1. legendaries for all of your traits. you can gather AP. instead of putting it into the useless (at least after Patch 7.2 rolls out) 35th point endlessly you can use it to unlock the respective 2 other legendaries per trait to craft them.

this way you get more control of what legendary you get (simply choose it) and its not as much of a luck drop as it is now. also some effort will be needed cause you need to do a questline and crafting for it.

Also lore-wise this seems better to me. since I unlocked all 3 specc weapons and the baseline appearances I never really had the feeling of weilding a special weapon anymore. it just felt like the 685 drop from gruul back in WoD.... nothign special. this way you could get more stories to enhance the picture of those weapons.... history that explains why that neck is connected to your sword and enhances the effect....

to get me right... the effects could be something like what we already have... but they just refer more to certain abilities in some cases.

20 minutes ago, Tamrok said:

basically this says nothing more than what we already knew

Yeah except that everyone was convinced that after every legendary you got, the odds got lower and lower each time.

2 hours ago, Ammako said:

Yeah except that everyone was convinced that after every legendary you got, the odds got lower and lower each time.

And if you had read properly you might have seen that they were right because this WAS the case till patch. "We’ve also made adjustments that leveled off what used to be steady decrease to your chance to get subsequent Legendaries after your first."

So now also in contrast to Tamrok, this does provide some new information. As the widely spread and mostly accepted theory was that every received legendary further reduced(by about half) your base chance for your next one (hereby confirmed) and that the chances somehow got better in 7.1 and 7.15. But so far it was unknown at what rate. Though the exact rate is still a mystery and if history is any indication will remain a secret. However there now is a statement that legendary drop rate for every legendary after the second should remain the same, which is new. And a big change from a sort of exponential effort required for each subsequent legendary system that was in place before.

Edited by MelkorX

18 minutes ago, MelkorX said:

And if you had read properly you might have seen that they were right because this WAS the case till patch. "We’ve also made adjustments that leveled off what used to be steady decrease to your chance to get subsequent Legendaries after your first."

Till patch, AKA until 7.1.5 meanwhile everyone thought this was still the case. They're telling us that they secretely made this change with the patch and are only letting us know now.

You tell me to read properly but you don't even proofread what you write.

So much for "This is all stuff we already knew." Just a look at the replies to that thread shows quite plainly that no, this wasn't all stuff everyone already knew. And yet in the very same thread there's also people believing that this is lies and that Blizzard isn't being entirely transparent about how it works... further showing that no, this is not all "stuff everybody already knew."

Edited by Ammako

4 hours ago, Wildmagikarp said:

A lot better doesn't mean you're guaranteed to have as many as other players. It means your chance to get more is better than it was. Which is true regardless of how many you currently have. You as a single player having worse luck than others isn't proof of their words being untrue.

While you are correct, it still does feel like shit when personally I have 2 on my hunter, 1 on my demon hunter. There are several people in my guild who have no less than 5 on ONE character, and one guy has 10+ total on his account (I stopped counting when he hit double digits). I get no love from RNG.

playing every day since legion raiding each week nhc and hc.. doing daily hcs and emssiary bags... got 2  legendarys.. and that BEFORE 7.1.5 .. its just a joke that they tell you they secretly increased the chances every patch.. its a bullshit system and it will stay until they give us a way to direct farm it.

cant even dare to try to play an alt.. and get one leg there.. too much effort for this random shit.. beware the prydaz..

Edited by RoseZ12

11 hours ago, Wildmagikarp said:

10 hours ago, MrEdren said:

I know all that, fellows. I didn't mean I don't believe that they did change something. I mean exactly what the second quote says. It's still RNG. It's still that some have it easier though we face the same boss on the same difficulty and their experience of the game is better though we pay the same. To me, as long as someting is dependant on RNG, not on skill or choice, they can always kiss my axe. RNG influencing end-game THAT much was the worse idea ever, I doubt that can be fixed this patch. So yea.. kiss it.

4 hours ago, Haheisenberg said:

I know all that, fellows. I didn't mean I don't believe that they did change something. I mean exactly what the second quote says. It's still RNG. It's still that some have it easier though we face the same boss on the same difficulty and their experience of the game is better though we pay the same. To me, as long as someting is dependant on RNG, not on skill or choice, they can always kiss my axe. RNG influencing end-game THAT much was the worse idea ever, I doubt that can be fixed this patch. So yea.. kiss it.

You say you know this, but then you follow up with a response that is filled with 'I'm entitled to X because I pay just as much as everyone else'.

You are contradicting yourself. You don't understand probability and chance. You could get lucky tomorrow, in two months, or not at all. On a personal note, I feel this is just fine, and 'deal with it' is the only realistic response in a game based on chance and RNG. All you can do to influence that chance, is play a lot. Complaining about your luck or lack of it, helps no one and looks a bit sad.

I don't know how long you've been playing this game, but RNG has *ALWAYS* been a heavy, heavy influence on end game, especially the top end game. I remember farming months for a single drop in TBC and Vanilla. I for one, applaud that Legendaries reintroduce this 'grind' because that is the only way WoW can still provide a wide playfield with a wide assortment of players with varying levels of gear. If we could all get our top items very quickly and easily, everyone would run one cookie cutter setup for every instance and that would be that, we'd be bored shortly after every new piece of content is released, and the game and its community would inevitably die off for lack of things to do.

Drop the entitlement idea, and just play the game. You don't need to top the meters to have fun, and you always need to play the content that fits your ilvl anyway. One legendary won't change that. If you really think that one legendary is keeping you from top tier content, you have no clue about WoW progression at all. I may come across as harsh, but this is the reality we are going to be living with. Blizzard will never just rain legendary drops on you, and if they ever do, its because new content is around the corner.

Edited by Vayra
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Vayra said:

If we could all get our top items very quickly and easily, everyone would run one cookie cutter setup for every instance and that would be that, we'd be bored shortly after every new piece of content is released, and the game and its community would inevitably die off for lack of things to do.

you have no clue about WoW progression at all.

I play wow long enough to know legendaries are now easier than ever to obtain. And that is what I don't like. Now we are rained with them. And they actually influence our playstyle and viability a lot IF you know how to use them. I don't know if you had a chance to see that difference in practice but it's real. Anyway, I once got 3 (crappy and on alt but so you see it's possible...) in 24 hrs so they can definitely be dropped quickly and easily. And that's not what I prefer. Even on Draenor you had to put some work and time into it. What about Shadowmourne or Dragonwrath? Those were lovely quests with so much lore in them. You could choose who to give them to.

Now I know there would always be "get over it" people but I think opinions saying some ideas were shitty is what gave us great patch now. Blizz should know what not to do not to have another Draenor.

23 hours ago, Vayra said:

I don't know how long you've been playing this game, but RNG has *ALWAYS* been a heavy, heavy influence on end game, especially the top end game. I remember farming months for a single drop in TBC and Vanilla. I for one, applaud that Legendaries reintroduce this 'grind' because that is the only way WoW can still provide a wide playfield with a wide assortment of players with varying levels of gear. If we could all get our top items very quickly and easily, everyone would run one cookie cutter setup for every instance and that would be that, we'd be bored shortly after every new piece of content is released, and the game and its community would inevitably die off for lack of things to do.

This really hits things on the head. See Diablo. With the content droughts and likely death of D3 this is all that each season is overthrew except to a much more exaggerated degree due to various "ilevel" (to make it more portable to WoW for non Diablo players) of each item being available. Essentially imagine the game as Vayra describes plus Lendaries items can Titanforge too. So that's the state over there, so playing WoW seems like the best known interation of walking the line between both the horrible Cataclysm feeling of "I will finish my legendary on this day at this time because that's when I'll have mathematically hit the end" and the Diablo system.

It's not perfect, but it comes the farthest I've ever seen at servicing a massive base of players RELATIVELY well. A feat for a game harboring 10-ish million different opinions. Currently it seems most cases of the loudest squeaks are still coming from A) those that feel they deserve the BiS and second BiS Legos on their main and various alts by now, or B) That this is the one thing holding them from bleeding edge Mythic progression with their server's most advanced guild, or often some combo of the two. The reality, particularly after 7.1.5 did a really heavy handed job of smashing down any nails sticking up to be pretty level with the other nails (Dreamcatcher is great case study) that the difference between your "junk" stat stick Lego and the BiS game altering Lego is like 2-3%, or half a full tier set bonus (historically around a 5% boost.) reading that another way: raid and get your 4pc because it's twice as strong for your character than that "must have" Lego and 100% target-able and grind-able

TLDR; Current system is the best for the most people, your attitude is far more likely a culprit than your drops if you're being "held back", and maybe glance at the real math behind how much stronger or weaker you actually (remove that subjectivity) are with "the worst" and "the best." 

7 hours ago, Realbookwurm said:

This really hits things on the head. See Diablo. With the content droughts and likely death of D3 this is all that each season is overthrew except to a much more exaggerated degree due to various "ilevel" (to make it more portable to WoW for non Diablo players) of each item being available. Essentially imagine the game as Vayra describes plus Lendaries items can Titanforge too. So that's the state over there, so playing WoW seems like the best known interation of walking the line between both the horrible Cataclysm feeling of "I will finish my legendary on this day at this time because that's when I'll have mathematically hit the end" and the Diablo system.

It's not perfect, but it comes the farthest I've ever seen at servicing a massive base of players RELATIVELY well. A feat for a game harboring 10-ish million different opinions. Currently it seems most cases of the loudest squeaks are still coming from A) those that feel they deserve the BiS and second BiS Legos on their main and various alts by now, or B) That this is the one thing holding them from bleeding edge Mythic progression with their server's most advanced guild, or often some combo of the two. The reality, particularly after 7.1.5 did a really heavy handed job of smashing down any nails sticking up to be pretty level with the other nails (Dreamcatcher is great case study) that the difference between your "junk" stat stick Lego and the BiS game altering Lego is like 2-3%, or half a full tier set bonus (historically around a 5% boost.) reading that another way: raid and get your 4pc because it's twice as strong for your character than that "must have" Lego and 100% target-able and grind-able

TLDR; Current system is the best for the most people, your attitude is far more likely a culprit than your drops if you're being "held back", and maybe glance at the real math behind how much stronger or weaker you actually (remove that subjectivity) are with "the worst" and "the best." 

I'll definitely agree with the first part of your comment, I really enjoy the fact that it's not like a weekly grind as it was back in Cata, or an endless cycle of farming like it is in D3 (god forbid I ever get a well rolled Ancient Yang's...), but I do agree that the legendary balance is still way off.

I know blizz feels they screwed up by introducing dps legendaries instead of entirely utility based legendaries, and that's because in some cases they're still ridiculously overpowered. Take BM hunter for example, the legendary shoulders and legendary belt are still so much of a single target dps increase that it's a pretty average class at best without them, whereas if you have them, you're top of the pack. I raid in a mythic guild with two other hunters, one BM (like myself) and one MM. The other BM hunter and I are very similarly geared, the only difference being a few warforged items here and there, and our legendaries. Around two weeks ago we were both 895 with almost identical gear and stats. We both had Prydaz, and he had Call of the Wild, and I had The Apex Predator's Claw. On every fight we would be within 10-15k dps of each other with almost identical casts and damage, taking into consideration procs and crits etc. All of a sudden, he gets The Mantle of Command, and now with good rng on fights he's sitting anywhere between 60 and 100k dps ahead of me. If he were to add the legendary belt into that mix, he'd probably end up more than 100k dps higher than me every single fight. For some classes there might be a lot less difference between the legendaries now, but there's still far too much difference. With both of us having BiS (non-legendary) gear and having performed at the same level, I know there's no skill difference here, that's just how ridiculously overpowered the BM legendaries are.

And at this stage of the game in Mythic NH progression, with the difference it makes having the right legendaries, tier sets, trinkets, and 54 points in your artifact weapon it's far too hard to reroll. Even throughout the whole expansion it's still been a case with all the top tier guilds that a lot of people are forced to bring in alts because they got the best legendary compared to their main. By now it's evened out a bit for the top guilds that were 54 traits in months ago and had already farmed 4 or 5 legendaries and were bound to get their BiS one(s) by then. 

To be honest, aside from the total and utter imabalance of how they're weighted, the only other problem I have with the legendary system isn't that you have to farm your butt off for them, it's that you can farm your butt off and get 7 legendaries and the last one left you don't have could be your BiS.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2017 at 5:40 PM, Haheisenberg said:

My guild leader has his 7th. I have 5 and my brother have 5 by comparison.

On 2/17/2017 at 11:13 PM, Starym said:

In short, your chance of receiving that next Legendary piece of trash instead of the one you want is probably a lot better than you think.

Fix'd.

On 19-2-2017 at 11:49 PM, Luthixx said:

I'll definitely agree with the first part of your comment, I really enjoy the fact that it's not like a weekly grind as it was back in Cata, or an endless cycle of farming like it is in D3 (god forbid I ever get a well rolled Ancient Yang's...), but I do agree that the legendary balance is still way off.

I know blizz feels they screwed up by introducing dps legendaries instead of entirely utility based legendaries, and that's because in some cases they're still ridiculously overpowered. Take BM hunter for example, the legendary shoulders and legendary belt are still so much of a single target dps increase that it's a pretty average class at best without them, whereas if you have them, you're top of the pack. I raid in a mythic guild with two other hunters, one BM (like myself) and one MM. The other BM hunter and I are very similarly geared, the only difference being a few warforged items here and there, and our legendaries. Around two weeks ago we were both 895 with almost identical gear and stats. We both had Prydaz, and he had Call of the Wild, and I had The Apex Predator's Claw. On every fight we would be within 10-15k dps of each other with almost identical casts and damage, taking into consideration procs and crits etc. All of a sudden, he gets The Mantle of Command, and now with good rng on fights he's sitting anywhere between 60 and 100k dps ahead of me. If he were to add the legendary belt into that mix, he'd probably end up more than 100k dps higher than me every single fight. For some classes there might be a lot less difference between the legendaries now, but there's still far too much difference. With both of us having BiS (non-legendary) gear and having performed at the same level, I know there's no skill difference here, that's just how ridiculously overpowered the BM legendaries are.

And at this stage of the game in Mythic NH progression, with the difference it makes having the right legendaries, tier sets, trinkets, and 54 points in your artifact weapon it's far too hard to reroll. Even throughout the whole expansion it's still been a case with all the top tier guilds that a lot of people are forced to bring in alts because they got the best legendary compared to their main. By now it's evened out a bit for the top guilds that were 54 traits in months ago and had already farmed 4 or 5 legendaries and were bound to get their BiS one(s) by then. 

To be honest, aside from the total and utter imabalance of how they're weighted, the only other problem I have with the legendary system isn't that you have to farm your butt off for them, it's that you can farm your butt off and get 7 legendaries and the last one left you don't have could be your BiS.

You compare your hunter BIS legendaries and you can see a gap. Fair enough. There are DPS legendaries and utility ones. Fair enough.

But then you consider the fact that one hunter has higher DPS because of a legendary, something that should be corrected. I disagree. The uneven playing field is something that a game like WoW NEEDS to have, has always had, and will always have. All I can do here is come to the exact same conclusion even though you just used more words to explain it. This is entitlement. Don't forget you are raiding NH with 10+ people, that's 10 people who all have their chances at legendary drops, and there will always be one or two guys in your raid that will have the BIS ones. In that case in your raid, those are the people carrying others a bit more than you could. So what? And also: what is the alternative? Everyone carries? Everyone is equal dps but with some different utility, half of which is situational, which basically comes down to the same thing except it now is a 'per fight' difference instead of a blanket DPS difference.

No matter how you twist this, every complaint about DPS legendaries comes down to the very same, childish thought of you as a single player having to have the best of everything. It's a good thing, or a fun thing, to strive for, but it is by no means something you're entitled to. And it still happens to be the case that a higher time investment STILL increases your chances to get the stuff you want. Can you get unlucky? Sure. That's what makes the game fun in the longer run. Roll another class, use 20 hrs to get lvl 100-110 and you can redo your farm if you're really bothered with it.

I honestly do not see the issue. The issue is only with guilds that feel like they need to rely on BIS legendaries to clear content. If you're in that kind of guild, and not in the absolute top tier, you're just a whiner that wants it the easy way. Nobody needs BIS legendaries to clear content, but they're a nice shortcut. That is all. If this truth hurts, you need to do some serious soul searching IMO.

In the end the content was not designed around everyone having BIS legendaries, and with that, the system is not broken by default. The only thing broken is the perception of the player that wants everything. Its very human, very understandable, but it is not something the game should cater to, simply because it does not make the game a better game.

Edited by Vayra

8 hours ago, Vayra said:

You compare your hunter BIS legendaries and you can see a gap. Fair enough. There are DPS legendaries and utility ones. Fair enough.

But then you consider the fact that one hunter has higher DPS because of a legendary, something that should be corrected. I disagree. The uneven playing field is something that a game like WoW NEEDS to have, has always had, and will always have. All I can do here is come to the exact same conclusion even though you just used more words to explain it. This is entitlement. Don't forget you are raiding NH with 10+ people, that's 10 people who all have their chances at legendary drops, and there will always be one or two guys in your raid that will have the BIS ones. In that case in your raid, those are the people carrying others a bit more than you could. So what? And also: what is the alternative? Everyone carries? Everyone is equal dps but with some different utility, half of which is situational, which basically comes down to the same thing except it now is a 'per fight' difference instead of a blanket DPS difference.

No matter how you twist this, every complaint about DPS legendaries comes down to the very same, childish thought of you as a single player having to have the best of everything. It's a good thing, or a fun thing, to strive for, but it is by no means something you're entitled to. And it still happens to be the case that a higher time investment STILL increases your chances to get the stuff you want. Can you get unlucky? Sure. That's what makes the game fun in the longer run. Roll another class, use 20 hrs to get lvl 100-110 and you can redo your farm if you're really bothered with it.

I honestly do not see the issue. The issue is only with guilds that feel like they need to rely on BIS legendaries to clear content. If you're in that kind of guild, and not in the absolute top tier, you're just a whiner that wants it the easy way. Nobody needs BIS legendaries to clear content, but they're a nice shortcut. That is all. If this truth hurts, you need to do some serious soul searching IMO.

In the end the content was not designed around everyone having BIS legendaries, and with that, the system is not broken by default. The only thing broken is the perception of the player that wants everything. Its very human, very understandable, but it is not something the game should cater to, simply because it does not make the game a better game.

I love that you jump to the conclusion to claim I'm being an entitled whiner because I don't have any of the BiS legendaries. As a BM hunter it's genuinely quite difficult to get a spot in a good raiding guild without one of the top two legendaries now as the dps gap is so large; the point I was making is that my enjoyment of the game suffers so much because the legendary system is completely out of whack. I enjoy mythic content and I enjoy being challenged in the game, but when I'm now being benched for mythic prog every week because the other two hunters have their BiS legendaries and I cannot even come close to keeping up with them, it's ridiculous. On single target fights I'm now 150k behind the other BM hunter who was lucky enough to get the belt last week. And the MM hunter recently got the boots, to match his belt and so now is doing even more dps than I can possibly get from my class. This has been a guild I've been part of for several years and I've never been subpar but now the other two hunters are doing so much more dps because of their legendaries that I'm missing out on the fun part of the game. I've also looked into a few other guilds and I've yet to find one that would have a spot for a hunter that isn't able to keep up with their hunters based purely on the legendaries. 

I don't so much as care that I don't have the BiS legendaries, I care that the gap between their effective use is so high. Prydaz is now quite an effective legendary that acts as a massive stat-stick and has a great failsafe for when you accidentally stand in the fire, but when you're pushing for mythic content and you're 100k dps behind both hunters it's entirely unfair. I've always loved the grind of farming BiS gear and saving your rolls every week and I'm not even one to complain about guildies getting the items I want because I know it's better for the whole team, but now I can't even play my favourite spec in the entire game. 

It's now at the point in time where I just got another legendary, and another useless one at that, and by the time I get my next one, which might not even be BiS, my guild will probably have cleared NH without me and that's a pretty lousy feeling. That's not entitlement, that's just frustrating that I'm either forced to sit on the bench, or reroll and use the very limited time I have in the game to get back to the same spot probably 3-4 months down the track. I shouldn't have to feel like I can't raid with my friends in a guild where I've enjoyed playing for so long purely because I don't have the right legendary.

22 hours ago, Mmchaos said:

i Dont care how much legendary got other i just need xavius and velen and good my healer.

The most positive type of outlook! :D