FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
YolorageWow

[Kazzak][H]<Escalation>(4/7M) HC/Myth Guild

We are currently forming a hardcore raiding team and in need of all classes Recom(1Tank-2healers and dps) for our mythic progression. We have 4/7 Mythic 3/3 HC  and 10/10 nh hc Experience .Our raiding days are Monday/Wednesday/Sunday/Mon 7:00-10:00 CET , but we are going to expand the timings for our guild to even progress faster and get used to the tactics for our further raiding. If you are willing to join you should put in mind that we are going to try and get the 10/10 HC progress in the fastest time possible to go on to The Nighthold Mythic (Raid) and be well geared for it to progress.A description of what our guild will be like is, We will not only have 20man Core raiders there will be at least 30 Raiders in our raiding team therefore what is goig to happen is that some bosses need specific classes in order to progress, So if anyone is on the back up for a boss he/she should know that after we get the kill then he/she will join on the next raid and get the achievement. But therefore on the raiding times everyone should be online.In addition we do accept Socials which we will be helping them with the heroic and if someone shows that he isn't geared well enough but has a clear mind of what's going on therefore all the loot from the heroic is going to go to him so he/she could get into the Raid Trial for the mythic progression. This guild is a multinational guild you are more than welcome to join us excluding nationalities or race or relgion.

http://escalationguild.enjin.com/

Edited by YolorageWow
Title

Hey @YolorageWow,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different (or if the information I added is incorrect), let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish (or the correct information) and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

5 minutes ago, YolorageWow said:

@positiv2 hello there, why does the title says Eredar? server is on kazzak

Sorry!
The only guild with the name "Escalation" I was able to find on an EU server was on Eredar. This is exactly why I inform about the change in title.
As the rules say, the title must be in the following format - [Realm][A/H] <Guild Name> (Progress) Info, so if the title does not follow the rules, I go ahead and change it according to the information I have or able to find. If the post or the title does not contain the information, I need to search for the info, which is sadly not always correct. Anyway, I fixed the title.