FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kinetyk

[Jubei'thos/Gundrak] [H] <Odyssey> (9/9 H) Recruiting for mythic

Odyssey is a small, casual, heroic guild that are aiming to become a casual mythic guild.

With work and real life taking a front seat, we now simply raid one night a week. During initial release of new content we may add a night here and there to satisfy the desire to kill some new bosses, based on interest.

We've generally been clearing heroic content within a few weeks of it releasing and we'd like to try and boost our roster up to eventually try out the mythic raids. Therefore, we're looking for people that are fun to hang around and don't take themselves too seriously, while also willing to learn to master their role within our raid group.

Our raid time is:
Sunday Night - 7:00pm AEDST - 10:00pm AEDST (server time)

Given that we don't raid a lot, we generally have plenty of time throughout the week to do mythic+. We try to make sure that everyone has done at least one to guarantee the highest ilevel piece from the weekly chest, but will also put together groups with whoever we can throughout the week for something to do and have experience up to +20.

We also try to add some non compulsory Friday night social events, such as normal modes, mythic+, battlegrounds etc.

Recruitment needs currently are as follows:

Rogue - High

Mage - High

Holy Pally - High

Boomkin - Low

Hunter - Low

If interested, please contact me either here, or in game on my battletag - Kinetyk#1895. If I'm unavailable, try adding Ataxian#1905, Sharrukin#1110 or Vertual#1357.