FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Popalong

[Nagrand/Caelestrasz][H]<Blood Reavers> Looking for more round pegs

Blood Reavers is a newly formed raiding guild on Nagrand/Caelestraz.  We came together looking for a guild that was open and inclusive, a guild run for members, by the members.  We wanted to find a guild that was fun, worked as a group, and dealt with conflicts swiftly and fairly.  In Blood Reavers, we’ve built all of those things.  We’ve built a community that is amazing to be a part of.

Our raiders have a wealth of experience.  Many of them have been cutting edge raiders in the past, and are now looking for less of a pressure cooker environment.  Our raids are fun and chatty, but we expect people to buckle down when the time comes.  Our first week of raiding, we cleared H EN, H ToV and went 5/10 in H NH.  We get the job done

We raid two nights a week at this stage, Wednesday and Sunday, from 7.30 server time to 10.30 server time.  We use RC loot council, and all senior raiders have a vote on loot distribution.  We have an active Facebook community and use discord for voice communications.

We are currently seeking any and all ranged classes, and would love a holy pally.  We are melee heavy, and although certain members will throttle me, we will consider melee classes who fit in well with our community.

Please contact Deluhi <Redhoax#1403>, Pinktoe <Namarre#1145 >, or Popalong (MartianTradr#6968) to have a chat.

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @Popalong,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2