FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Madmike

[Aggramar][H] <Acheron> (9/9H) Tomb of Sargeras recruiting DPS & healers

Acheron are recruiting DPS and healers, preferably a holy Paladin for mythic Tomb of Sargeras raiding. We're currently 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras and are about to venture through mythic mode. Previous progress 8/10 mythic Nighthold & 7/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge).

Raid schedule: Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday 20.30 - 23.00 CET.

A bit about ourselves and how we like to run our raids:

We are a friendly and mature guild with a relaxed atmosphere, and most of our members have a long experience playing this game. Many of us have commitments outside the game in various forms, and thus we choose to run with a shorter amount of official raiding time compared to many other guilds within our progress region.

What makes us stand out you ask? 3 raid nights lasting 2.5 hours, and yet we remain competitive on clearing mythic content leaving you plenty of time for that thing called life.

So if you find yourself struggling to find time to join raids for end game content, or if you just want to avoid unnecessary domestic aggro from your better half, Acheron might be right place for you. Interested? You can find more information about our guild and drop us a line in the application forum at http://www.acheron-guild.eu/forum/applications

Best way to contact us is via Battlenet:

Madmiké - Madmike#2874

Droknarxoz - Droknarxoz#2885

Edited by Madmike
Title

Hey @Madmike,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Also, your guildmate already made a thread for you guild. I recommend you to choose a main thread and let the other thread "die".

Best regards,
positiv2

Hello positiv2. Thank you for updating our subject title. The other thread will be left alone to expire.

Acheron guild are still on the lookout for DPS and healers. Feel free to add me on Battlenet at Madmike#2874 if you have any questions before submitting an application.