Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadMonk

Hunter Tier 16 (T16) Set Bonuses

3 posts in this topic

achievement_dungeon_ulduarraid_misc_03.jT16 2P Bonusinv_spear_07.jpgAimed Shotability_impalingbolt.jpgArcane Shot and ability_upgrademoonglaive.jpgMulti-Shot reduce the cooldown of ability_hunter_runningshot.jpgRapid Fire by 8 seconds per cast.

achievement_dungeon_ulduarraid_misc_03.jT16 4P Bonusability_hunter_explosiveshot.jpgExplosive Shot casts have 40% chance to not consume a charge of ability_hunter_lockandload.jpgLock and Load. Instant inv_spear_07.jpgAimed Shots reduce the cast time of your next inv_spear_07.jpgAimed Shot by 50%. Offensive abilities used during ability_druid_ferociousbite.jpgBestial Wrath increase all damage you deal by 4% and all damage dealt by your pet by 2%, stacking up to 5 times.

2 people like this

Based on my understanding that Crit = Mastery = Haste according to the guides, I would assume there is no reason not to get the 4set at all. Of course I am not up to speed on Beast Mastery's subtleties, and I don't know the comparison you are making to make it 'worth getting'.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adjourner
      There are two variants for this build and depending on preference: Grim Scythe (stable dps) or the Devour (burst dps)
      Briggs' Wrath + Avarice Band+ Goldwrap + Boon of the Hoarder + Frailty Aura of Frailty +Life from Death creates a giant aura (that is almost the size of the screen) to pull all the enemies towards you, to paint an easy target for devastation.

Skills:
      Grim Scythe variant:
      Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Corpse Lance Brittle Touch (single target burst) or Corpse Explosion Close Quarters (multi-target burst) Bone Armor Dislocation Blood Rush Potency Land of the Dead (I prefer Frozen Lands to stop goblin hoards) Frailty Aura of Frailty Devour variant:
      Devour Cannibalize Corpse Explosion Close Quarters Bone Armor Dislocation Blood Rush Metabolism (Speed) or Blood Rush Potency (Survivability) Land of the Dead Shallow Graves Frailty Aura of Frailty *Note: Corpse Lance isn't recommended for this build. Also this variant is better playing with a team is because it's a double edged sword, it's easy to have the flow stop when there aren't a good supply of elites coming your way and you will feel like you're dead in the water. However it is a choice for the Grim Scythe build due to the consistent damage that grim scythe itself can deal.
      Passives:
      Stand Alone Spreading Malediction Life from Death (Survivability) or Blood is Power (Additional CD reduction) Swift Harvesting (Grim Scythe) or Blood is Power (Devour) - Until the bugged Fueled by Death is fixed  
      Items:
      Weapon: In-geom
      Off-Hand: Leger's Disdain (grim scythe build) or Lost Time (speed)
      Set: Inarius's Conviction + Inarius's Martyrdom + Inarius's Perseverance + Inarius's Reticence + Inarius's Understanding + Inarius's Will
      Necklace: Wisdom of Kalan
      Belt: Goldwrap
      Ring #1: Krysbin's Sentence
      Ring #2: Avarice Band or Briggs' Wrath (whichever rolled better)
      *Note: For your items, I suggest getting additional gold/health glob pick up area to add to the passive affects that we're wanting to boost
      Kunai Cube:
      Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
      Avarice Band or Briggs' Wrath (whichever wasn't rolled very well with)
      Aquila Cuirass or Grasps of Essence (depending if you're using corpse explosion - also note I suggest adding Flawless Royal Diamond to some sockets to add some resistance if you're giving up the damage reduction)
      Legendary Gems:
      Bane of the Trapped
      Boon of the Hoarder
      Gogok of Swiftness (Grim Scythe) or Wreath of Lightning (Speed)
      Gems:
      Helm: Flawless Royal Diamond
      Everywhere Else: Flawless Royal Diamond (Survivability) or Flawless Royal Topaz (Damage)

Rotations:
      Grim Scythe variant:
      Keeping Bone Armor on cooldown, this is the most important thing for this build to work because of the damage reduction and damage boost you get for the set bonus Corpse Lance/Corpse Explosion is used against the champions, rares and uniques. Land of the Dead will be used when during large encounters/boss fights. Blood Rush will be used for traveling/utility (especially when In-geom is procced). Grim Scythe will be used in all other cases. Devour variant:
      Bone Armor (keeping on cooldown), to get things started. Land of the Dead to start building your momentum when your 1st elite pack shows up. Corpse Explosion  you'll be using as your main point of dps because you'll be dragging everything on the screen towards you, piling towards the center to deliver devastating splash damage. Blood Rush + Devour in sync will be used as your movement utility, which during your In-geom proccing will make Devour almost needed because of how quick you'll be moving and how quickly your health will drain. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Reference for a standard ancient only build: https://www.d3planner.com/236420675
      Reference for a perfected build: https://www.d3planner.com/376141709

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Hunter Standard deck.
    • By Madshot789
      <Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
      Progression: Normal (9/9) Heroic (8/9)
      http://www.disturbedguild.com/
      Raid Schedule:
      Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Holidays will be rescheduled. 
      Current Recruitment Needs:
      • DPS
      • Hunter
      • Warlock
      • Arms Warrior
      All classes will be considered.
      Server Information:
      Zul'jin (PvE)
      Ruin Battlegroup
      Chicago Datacenter
      Eastern Realm Time
      In-game contacts:
      Madness (Madness#12309)
    • By Blue
      Playing my BM hunter, feel like I should be doing better than 7-800k dps with my ilevel. Links to my logs from tonight (several failed attempts at 4th boss before we called it), ToS heroic. Also links to my armoury and wowprogress. If anyone can see something obvious I'm doing wrong please let me know. I did try MM but can't get on with it.
      TY in advance xxx
      https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Bluemõõn
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/bluemõõn
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/B8c6dY3vMqypnAHZ/
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MvK89QHbzJyWGxZP/ - ToS normal run (before upgraded boots and latest concordance)
    • By BlaekGremory
      Hello everyone im Blaek Im a mad maniac thinking about what could be fun for a build and i read the guide and stumbled apon the Demon Hunter Multishot Fire Build with Yang's Recurve as a wepon by Deadset and i thought hmm what's better than 1 single set ? exactly 2 sets and while we are at it we even do a third set in there and so it began. First i tried mixing it with dannetas cuz duh everybody wants a good danettas Build :P but i was just 1 itemslot for jewelry short (maybe in the future if UE gets a 7th piece that doesnt overlap with natalyas (like a Bracer)) 

My Final result is this Little thingy Click here to see the Build in d3planner so since i am not a Full power heads on Pro with all the Knowledge i'll ask you fellow looters what do u think about this is it Viable ? can it be played or should it be burned down with the demons together ?

Just in case this gets any good feedback (atm i am trying to get all the items together to play this since it doesn't seem to be that bad ) i will record a Video and post it here with some gameplay from the Build. 

P.s excuse my bad english i am not a native english speaker/writer and sometimes it seems to be Alright and then its absolute gibberish