FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MegaTechGroup

Looking for a team / group us !!

MegaTechGroup is a community for people that play multi-gaming clan/group and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members. If you looking for a good clan or just if you want to have your friends to play with. And you would like to join our community. We do have a TeamSpeak Server our host name is : voiceserver.ddns.net

We may going to a new server to see if it works out it is called discord the invite link is:

https://discord.gg/dd4PRS8

Edited by MegaTechGroup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SceppY
      Ancient Serbian clan has been rebuilt and now we are recruiting able nephalem to join us in seasonal battle for prestige and glory on European leaderboards.
      We preffer ascendants of Yugoslavian heroes, sons of brave Balkans.
      Our Vojvoda SirVule od Zlatibora aka Zlatiborska mećava is vaiting for your request to join our common goal so we can dominate once again.
      Name of the clan is  SRB Serbia D3
      Here are battle tags of our Vojvoda and few distinguished Ratniks:
      SirVule#1912
      Mike#28752, Kamacho#2946, FLOYD#1189
      Send request, make your ancestors proud and your wifes angry.

• By Jaynie
      Hey everyone,
      My name is Jayne and I'm returning to D3 after a very long break from the game and I'm looking for a clan that actively runs group GRs and speedfarms to push for ranking. Currently I'm mid 500s paragon in S11 Softcore, and my current characters are as follows:
      Tayai - Barbarian, zBarb and Whirlwind Wastes/Leapquake for Bounties and solo play
      Tayness - Wizard, newest character, looking to get geared for Lightning Wiz
      Alviona - Necro, Rathmas + Jesseth's/Inarius/zNecro
      I pride myself on being flexible for all groups, and am more than willing to switch to any character that is needed for the group (Don't have a monk yet but I could easily level and gear one if needed as well.)
      I'm coming back to D3 after a stint in WoW with mythic raiding experience and a couple rank 1 logs for both Warrior and Rsham, so I'm experienced in high PVE gameplay and group play. I don't stand for toxicity in any group whatsoever. If your clan is recruiting at all and you think I might be a fit, please hit me up on Battle.net, my btag is JayneReveck#1990.
    • By MegaTechGroup
      MegaTechGroup is a communty for people that play multi-gaming clan/group and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members. If you looking for a good clan or just if you want to have your friends to play with. And you would like to join our communty Team Speak 3 server. Our host name is: voiceserver.ddns.net .You are welcome to stop by & check it out. Where we have fun when playing games, and If people that would like to communicate with other members on Teamspeak 3 whether its online games, talking with their friends. Sometimes we do have free slots space on our communty teamspeak server for people. (Ask a admin if there is free slots space)
      If you want to know about our gaming group can Message us by send us a private Message or stop by
      List of games:
      Battleline: Steel Warfare
      Heroes of the Storm
      League of Legends
      Counter-strike: Go
      Shattered Skies
      Riders of Icarus
      We do have a outer games room
      (Game list are subject to change !)
      This is a Mature TS Server  
      Requirements:
      Please take the time and read the " Rules & Guidelines"
      Be respectful of other individuals
      Speak Type: English !

• By Rhyovor
      I am looking next week after wednesday restart friendly group who wants go mythic dungeons or do normal raid. I have never got further than dragons in emerald nightmare (I've done others but not dragons,cena or xavius).   so i am looking group for doing raid :).

My gear is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Rhyovor/simple  and i am tank :)
    • By Dethkgrip
      This isn't a guild recruitment but this is the best spot i could find to put this. 

Those wanting to raid new or experienced may be interested in looking into my groups we do on open raid. All my groups happen weekly some we do require a few boss kills but most are very new person with 0 kills friendly. If anyone has any questions feel free to add me Worggy#1983 and ill answer any you may have. most my groups are 30 mans. We do not tolerate any kind of drama rather it be over loot or performance on a boss. We simply will remove x player and move on. We do prefer 18+ players as we are all 18+ as well and find most kids to be annoying and cause problems. If interested visit the link below and sign up.    http://openraid.us/p/Deths_Events   Currently my events are as follows and times are est  Wednesday 2030-2300 Thursday 2000-2300 Friday 2000-2300 Saturday 2100-0000   All group are fresh i do continuations very very rarely. These are groups for casuals that may not be able to go every week, only have time to raid a few days a week, you are not required to make every raid and you can go to which ever you choose you could do Friday one week and Wednesday the next for example.      We have been doing raid though open raid for approximately 3-4 years and have had great success with doing so. Also if it isnt apparent guild membership isn't required for any of these groups all are welcome friend guldies family. So vist the site and sign up alts are also welcomed.