FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
sb1ward

[Thrall][H]<Crusade of the Fallen> 10/10H looking to get into mythic again

is a reroll guild on the US-Thrall Server. Currently, we raid Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST. 10/10H with goals on clearing Mythic Nighthold. Semi-hardcore guild that enjoys each other and playing this game. We push keystones upwards of +18 weekly, accept casuals/alts and provide flasks and repairs for raiders.

Currently we are missing the last few pieces. Recruitment needs as follows:

Heals(1): Mistweaver (Low) Resto Druid (High) Holy Priest (Medium)

Tanks(1){DPS Main Spec w/ Tank OS}: Paladin (High if MS is Ret, low if not) Death Knight (Medium if DPS is MS, n/a if not)

DPS(2 Ranged, 1 melee): Paladin (High if tank OS, low if not) Rogue (Medium) Death Knight (Medium if Tank OS, N/A if not) Hunter (MM or BM only) Spriest (High) Mage (High) Elemental (Medium)

We are a fun guild that enjoys multiple other games. We communicate primarily through Discord. We do have a few raid requirements:

Add-ons: WeakAuras2, DBM/BigWigs, and Angry Assignments are REQUIRED. Traits: A minimum of 45 traits in your main spec is required. Ilvl: We are not looking to take on any long term projects, we are willing to gear players with artifact weapons of the appropriate level. A minimum of 885 equipped ilvl is required.

Our goal is to continue into ToS w/o any wait time and progress mythic throughout the future of this expansion and beyond. Contact me @ SB1WARD#1800 anytime for more questions.

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @sb1ward,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different (or if the information I added is incorrect), let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish (or the correct information) and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2