FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Azotorp

(Seasonal Softcore) <AF> "Arreat's Fortitude" is recruiting for Season 10

Hello, Clan <AF> Arreat’s Fortitude was founded near the end of Season 9 with the intention and goal of being not only a helpful clan to new and returning players but also a clan where experienced players can find groups for either competitive Greater Rifts or the more relaxed Nephalem Rift.

We are also a social clan where players can hangout in our Discord Server, where they can chat via text or voice. To join our Discord Server just visit this link: https://discord.gg/t5BTZXh

We also have a website and blog with some useful Diablo 3 calculators.

Visit clanaf.info

-: How to Join :-

If you would like to join our clan, all you have to do is search for AF or Arreat’s Fortitude in the Clan search in-game.
Alternatively you can add me to BTAG Azotorp@1368 and send me a message if you have any questions.

Currently there are no special requirements to join and any member has the ability to invite. All we ask is you have some patience for new players and help those who in-turn could help you down the road. We often share loot when it is not needed by our geared members.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Saphiq
      I decided to start making this build because i enjoyed the effect of Etched Sigil and Ranslor's Folly together. Legacy of Dreams is not required for this to work, you can also use Litany of the Undaunted and The Wailing Host, but LoD makes it a bit more flexible and doesn't require chancing perfect ring rolls. The greatest thing about this is that you don't need to worry about enemies being sprawled about or worry about pressing multiple spells. The damage does not really stack until you get more ancient legendaries equipped but once those start happening you will get to at least GR 80 with no trouble.
      In terms of paragon stats, you should be maxing out movement speed and then just stacking into intelligence. You can put some stats into vitality if you are dying too often.
      Try to stay away from diving into enemies too much and keep your distance. i found that the tornadoes do not spawn well with enemies up close.
      Items:
      Main hand: Deathwish
      Off hand: Etched Sigil
      Hands: Penders Purchase
      Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
      Chest: Aquila Cuirass
      Head: Andariel's Visage
      Neck: Haunt of Vaxo
      Wrists: Ancient Parthan Defenders
      Belt: Cord of the Sherma
      Legs: Skelon's Deceit (or Death's Bargain)
      Feet: Irontoe Mudsputters
      Ring 1: Convention of Elements
      Ring 2: Stone of Jordan
      Skills:
      Energy TwisterWicked Wind
      DisintegrateIntensify
      Ice ArmorCrystallize
      FamiliarSparkflint
      Magic WeaponDeflection
      Passives:
      Blur
      Unwavering Will
      Temporal Flux
      Power Hungry
      Legendary Gems:
      Esoteric Alteration
      Legacy of Dreams
      Bane of the Trapped
      Kanai's Cube:
      Valthek's Rebuke
      The Twisted Sword
      Oculus Ring
      Ranslor's Folly

Feel free to comment with any changes you think would improve this or how it worked out for you.