FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
mindheist

[Draenor][H]<Pub Train Conductors> are recruiting!

Hi,

Pub Train Conductors is currently looking for stable and exceptional players for Mythic progress.

Progression at the time being:

Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic

Trials of Valor 2/3 Mythic

Nighthold 3/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule: 19:45 - 23:00 Wed/Thu/Sun

What do we want? - You need to know your class by heart. - You need keep a high attendence, if you sign you need to show. - Your gear needs to be 900 potential and better, and filled with the best gems and enchants for your specific class. - You need to be able to join TS and have a microphone so you can answer when spoken too. - You should have Raiding XP, if however you do not but are an exceptional and well geared player then feel free to apply.

What can we offer you? We provide Spirit Cauldron, 500 Feasts and respec tomes. We can offer you a friendly raiding environment to experience some of the hardest end-game content there is when it comes to PvE. We all strive for progression and if you are a weak link you will get a chane to improve but dedication to self improvement must be shown. If you fail, you are not what we are searching for, and this is called your trial. If you pass your trial you can expect to raid with a great group who all play to there upmost ability as our fast progress shows. We like to hang around in TS having a good laugh while playing the game we like so being a friendly and communicative person is also something that will make your stay in here more satisfying.

We already have a nice core group together we just need few people to make our progress great again. No walls tho. If you are interested in applying, you are welcome to do so here or whisper me or other officers ingame : Mindheíst-Draenor or Mindheist#2572 Waldosap-Draenor Tulioo-Draenor Bállgazer-Draenor

Edited by mindheist
Title

Hey @mindheist,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2