FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Frostjin

[Sargeras][A][Illidan][H]<Currently Online>(6/9M)Recruiting!

<Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance and US - Illidan - Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

About Us:

<Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

What We Offer: 

The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 9,000 members across 9 guilds (6 Alliance, 3 Horde), we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...

Raiding: 

• 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 7/10 M NH, and 6/9 M ToS Progression
  • 12 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic Progression

See the teams and their needs on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/raiding

PvP:

• 4 RBG Teams
  • Countless members always looking for BGs and arenas!

Learn more about our PvP offerings on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs

For Socials:

• Always active guild chat - 6 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall on Alliance, and 3 on Horde.
  • In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spams, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more!
  • Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery!
  • New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends!
  • Room for advancement as an officer.

Out of WoW:

• Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft & 7DaysToDie
  • Destiny 2 Clan
  • Steam Group
  • FFXIV Company
  • Rust Clan
  • Always active Discord w/ thousands of users
  • Drinking Nights
  • Monthly Giveaways

To Join:

If you find yourself on Sargeras Alliance or Illidan Horde, simply "/who Currently Online" and ask for an invite! If you're not on one of our realms yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm!

http://currentlyonline.gg/join 

Contact Us: 

You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below.

Add one of the following officers to your Btag:

Coldcrow#1329

Joberty#7753

OR

Email us at:

[email protected]

[email protected]

We hope to see everyone in game!CO_NEW.thumb.png.f64b426b2924720a9daa94e5caa4cfd3.png

Edited by Frostjin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Petko
      Our latest dungeon analysis from the Dragonflight Alpha covers Ruby Life Pools!
      Ruby Life Pools - Dragonflight Dungeon Analysis
      The Ruby Life Pools dungeon is located in The Waking Shores, on the south part of the zone, and is the 3rd dungeon to make an appearance on the Dragonflight Alpha. One feature that is quite uncommon for the instance is that it is relatively short, consisting of only 3 bosses and quite a small number of non-boss-enemies, which indicates to me that this will be the shortest dungeon we have ever experienced ever since the creation of Mythic+ back in Legion. Without further ado, let's begin!
      *DISCLAIMER* This is not a guide on how to play each boss, nor a guide on how to complete the instance, but an overview and my first impressions of the overall difficulty of the dungeon. During the Alpha version of the game, a majority of things will change or be tuned depending on feedback. We will add official guides to each dungeon further down the road.
      Melidrussa Chillworn
      Melidrussa Chillworn is the first boss in the dungeon, and luckily, it is quite easy to handle as long as you understand her basic mechanics. Your healer must dispel Primal Chill as quickly as possible — other forms of dispelling also works such as a Warlock's Imp Dispel or a Rogue's @@@[email protected]@@). The design of the boss is made in a way that not results in not only single-target damage being important, but also cleave/funnel-damage profile specs will benefit a ton from this fight once Awaken Whelps has been cast. Overall it is a great boss; I really liked the visuals too, as some of them look like Jaina's abilities from the Battle of Dazar'alor raid, like Ice Blast. One small thing that bothers me is not knowing if the "adds" that spawn will increase in difficulty as the key level progresses or if they are going to be scaled to Mythic-0 levels; time will tell.

Kokia Blazehoof
      Kokia will be a tricky boss to handle once Mythic+ is released in Dragonflight, not only because it will create a lot of one-shot mechanics but it will also scale with @@@[email protected]@@. One interesting ability I must note is Molten Boulder, as it creates a giant meteor that if it touches you is likely to one-shot you; Even on Heroic it currently takes over 50% of your HP. Not only this but if you are within twelve yards of the impact you also take massive damage. Periodically once the boss gets to 100 energy, she will summon a Blazebound Firestorm, which you shouldn't really focus on and instead cleave. Just remember to leave the surrounding area once you see it Burnout. Overall, I would say this is a great boss fight, but still, I have the lingering feeling of concern over the one-shot abilities which the whole WoW community is not an enormous fan of. I hope they tune down the damage slightly or make the meteor move slower.

Kyrakka and Erkhart Stormvein
      This is by far the hardest boss and it's likely to be one of the hardest among all Mythic+ dungeon bosses in this expansion as it has tons of unavoidable damage throughout the fight, meaning you need a reliable healer that can provide steady HPS. There are frontal abilities directed at a random player, which requires strong team-play and is something pugs are not really known for. This will be a make-or-break boss fight and I hope it gets tuned properly so we don't experience the agony King's Rest offered back in Battle for Azeroth. From a design point of view, the fight has beautiful visuals, especially once Kyrakka joins the fight. Honestly, this might be one of my favorite fights so far, both from a difficulty point of view and also visually.

Final Thoughts
      I didn't expect such a short dungeon, which I believe won't have a mythic+ timer of even 25-30 minutes at most; it is likely to be the shortest dungeon created since Maw of Souls. But don't let that fool you, as most of the non-boss-enemies are just as hard as a boss fight. one thing that is tricky is the scarcity of trash in this dungeon. Not only this but while you are clearing the area around Kokia Blazehoof, remember that the trash there is mandatory to be killed in order to spawn the boss, which will probably make players skip the very beginning of the instance with Invisibility Potions or a or Rogue's Shroud of Concealment in order to not go over on trash count and save time. Again, this is simply speculation; it is unlikely that Blizzard will change the dungeon or add another boss to compensate for it. Finally, I must admit the boss fights so far are absolutely fantastic and I am looking forward to trying this dungeon on the live servers once the expansion has been released.
    • By Stan
      World Boss Mor'geth is Fated this week and drops better loot from the remaining Shadowlands World Bosses on live servers.
      Morgeth, Tormentor of the Damned, drops Item Level 285 loot. The boss can be found in the Maw next to the Sanctum of Domination raid entrance (43, 45).

Mor'geth's Loot Tables
      Here is a list of all items that drop from Mor'geth in Shadowlands Season 4:
      Adaptive Armor Fragment (Potency Conduit) - When you are healed by another player, increase your Agility / Intellect / Strength by 20% for 15 seconds. This can only occur once every 30 seconds. Condensed Anima Sphere (Endurance Conduit) - When you take any damage, heal for 2% of your maximum health. This can only occur once every 10 seconds. Tormented Soul Harness (Leather Belt) Tormentor's Greatbelt (Plate Belt) Caged Legplates (Plate Legs) Mor'geth's Gauntlets of Damnation (Mail Gloves) Grips of Unleashed Suffering (Leather Gloves) Sorrowful Trousers (Cloth Legs) Wristwraps of Anguish (Cloth Bracers) Stygian Chain Greaves (Mail Feet) Soul Cage Fragment (Mastery Trinket)
    • By Stan
      Datamined broadcast text from the latest Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999 reveals the fate of two notable lore characters in Dragonflight. This post contains spoilers.
      The broadcast text is a conversation between Tyrande and Malfurion about Ysera. The Green Dragonflight needs Ysera back, so they will resurrect her… at a cost. Malfurion switches places with Ysera in Ardenweald.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: Ysera, your flight needs you.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: We need you.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: Whatever the price may be for your return to Azeroth, name it.
      Malfurion: Tyrande...
      Malfurion: Ohn...ahra... I am sorry.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: Tell us!
      Malfurion: It's me.
      Malfurion: I must be the one to stay.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: What?
      Malfurion: Ysera knows this -- though she would never ask it of me.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: No.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: Pathetic.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: We will find another way.
      Malfurion Stormrage: When she gave her life for mine in Val'sharah, it was not her time.
      Malfurion Stormrage: And now... the balance may be restored.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: Then... then I will stay as well.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: Shandris and the others can...
      Malfurion Stormrage: Tyrande...
      Malfurion Stormrage: Should everything we hope come to pass, the Kaldorei will need you.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: I am so tired, Malfurion.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: Do not ask this of me.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: After everything we have endured...
      Malfurion Stormrage: My love.
      Malfurion Stormrage: You have always been the strength of our people.
      Malfurion Stormrage: They will follow you ever onward, and you will never be alone.
      Tyrande Whisperwind: Until I see you again...
      Tyrande Whisperwind: I will dream of the night we may truly rest... together.
    • By Stan
      The latest Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999 adds new Monk talents that will be implemented next week when the class is overhauled.
      Some talents may be listed under the wrong specialization.
      General Monk Talents (Shared Between All Specs)
      Ancient Teachings of the Monastery - After casting Essence Font, your Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick heal an injured ally within 20 yards for 250% of the damage done. Lasts 15 sec. Attenuation - Bonedust Brew's Shadow damage or healing is increased by 20.0%, and when Bonedust Brew deals Shadow damage or healing, its cooldown is reduced by 0.5 sec. Bountiful Brew - Your abilities have a low chance to cast Bonedust Brew at your target's location. Weapons of Order (Covenant Ability is back as a talent in the Monk class tree) Brewmaster: For the next 30 sec, your Mastery is increased by 10%. Additionally, Keg Smash cooldown is reset instantly and enemies hit by Keg Smash take 8% increased damage from you for 10 sec, stacking up to 4 times. Windwalker: For the next 30 sec, your Mastery is increased by 12.5%. Additionally, Rising Sun Kick reduces Chi costs by 1 for 5 sec, and Blackout Kick reduces the cooldown of affected abilities by an additional 1 sec. Mistweaver: For the next 30 sec, your Mastery is increased by 42%. Additionally, Essence Font cooldown is reset instantly and heals up to 6 nearby allies for (40% of Spell Power) health on channel start and end.  Brewmaster Monk Talents
      Anvil & Stave - Each time you dodge or an enemy misses you, the remaining cooldown on your Brews is reduced by 0.5 sec. Charred Passions - Your Breath of Fire ignites your right leg in flame for 8 sec, causing your Blackout Kick and Spinning Crane Kick to deal 100% additional damage as Fire damage and refresh the duration of your Breath of Fire on the target. Dragonfire Brew - After using Breath of Fire, you breathe fire 2 additional times, each dealing [ 2 + 13.23% of Attack Power ] Fire damage. Increases the duration of Breath of Fire by 100%. Elusive Footwork - Blackout Strike deals an additional 0 damage. Blackout Strike critical hits grant an additional 1 stack of Elusive Brawler. Fundamental Observation - Zen Meditation has 25% reduced cooldown and is no longer cancelled when you move or when you are hit by melee attacks. Staggering Strikes - When you Blackout Kick, your Stagger is reduced by 0. Walk with the Ox - Abilities that grant Shuffle reduce the cooldown on Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox by 0.5 sec, and Niuzao's Stomp deals an additional 10.0% damage. Windwalker Monk Talents
      Fluidity of Motion - Blackout Kick's cooldown is reduced by 1 sec and its damage by 10%. Graceful Exit - Blackout Kick's cooldown is reduced by 1 sec and its damage by 10%. Shadowboxing Treads - Blackout Kick damage increased by 20% and strikes an additional 2 targets. Mistweaver Monk Talents
      Clouded Focus - Healing with Enveloping Mists or Vivify while channeling Soothing Mists increases their healing done by 20% and reduces their mana cost by 20%. Stacks up to 3 times. When your Soothing Mists channel ends, this effect is cancelled. Jade Bond - Abilities that activate Gust of Mist reduce the cooldown on Invoke Yul'on, the Jade Serpent by 0.3 sec, and Yu'lon's Soothing Breath healing is increased by 12.0%. Nourishing Chi - Life Cocoon increases healing over time received by an additional 20.0%, and this effect lingers for an additional 10 sec after the cocoon is removed. Renewing Mist - Surrounds the target with healing mists, restoring [ 225% of Spell Power ] health over 20 sec. If Renewing Mist heals a target past maximum health, it will travel to another injured ally within 20 yds. Resplendent Mist - Gust of Mists has a 30% chance to do 100.0% more healing. Tear of Morning - Casting Vivify or Enveloping Mist on a target with Renewing Mist has a 10% chance to spread the Renewing Mist to another target. Your Vivify healing through Renewing Mist is increased by 20% and your Enveloping Mist also heals allies with Renewing Mist for 20% of its healing. Strength of Spirit - Expel Harm's healing is increased by up to 200%, based on your missing health. Yu'lon's Whisper - Activating Thunder Focus Tea causes you to exhale the breath of Yu'lon, healing up to 6 allies within 15 yards for [ 180% of Spell Power ] over 2 sec.
    • By Stan
      Blizzard added a Covenant Ability for Dracthyr Evokers in the latest Dragonflight Alpha build.
      Evokers will be available in the Shadowlands pre-patch for those who pre-order Dragonflight. The class didn't exist before, so they had to add a new Covenant Ability for Evokers. It's called Boon of the Covenants and it restores health and increases Versatility for 12 seconds. The passive component increases all damage and healing by 4%.
      Boon of the Covenants - restoring [ 600% of Spell Power ] health and increasing your Versatility by 10% for 12 sec.

Passive: The Covenants have granted you a portion of their power, increasing your damage and healing by 4.0%.
      (Instant cast, 2 min cooldown)