Djingy

Cancelaura macro for trinkets? Specifically Draught of Souls

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Title, died to Trilliax during Annihilation when using DoS. Stupid on my part but just wondering if theres a cancelaura for it and/or other trinkets. Thanks

#showtooltip
/use 13
/cancelaura Fel-Crazed Rage

Click once for activate, click second time to de-activate.

(13 means your first trinket slot, if u wanna use the other trinket slot its 14)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrightwingMain
      Just throwing this shower thought out there because why not.
      Would it be possible with reasonable amount of resources and time that you have available, to create couple of generic general gameplay/map guides for Heroes of the Storm? There are already a couple for other games, although mostly pretty old ones. Things like general guidelines for tanking, healing and stutter stepping as well as map guides of what heroes are which priority and how the maps play out? You already have some maps covered at the "map specific advice", but as the "new hero guide format" cuts the map specific advice part off, would adding such thing be possible. Not that I would be desperately in need of one, but if I had to guess, a lot of people would be glad to get them available.
    • By ZuzgwangGroo
      I am a returning player and haven't played my BM Hunter since 2011. What I liked to do when running dungeons with my guild was to make the Tank my focus, then use the following macro posted below. I know a lot has changed since 2011, but I am wondering if the macro language has evolved to the point of being able to improve the macro to only attack if the focus is actively attacking something. Could this be done, and is there any other way we can improve this macro? Thanks in Advance for any help anyone can provide!!!

Grewe

/cleartarget
      /assist focus
      /stopmacro [noharm][dead]
      /petattack
      /startattack
    • By Wildcaard
      Finally got a draught of souls the other day, in the weak ass 880 flavor, and i noticed something strange. The tooltip says 185k per tick, i beat the dummy, its 185k. I then simmed it, swappped out for my 885 angerboda and simmed that and then put the draught back on and now the tooltip says 265k per tick.... wtf. so i go to beat on the dummy and sure enough, its 265k per tick. i had also noticed this same discrepency in the loot table  (because i was always worshipping the draught when i didnt have it) but i just thought the tooltip was bugged. Does anyone have any idea whats going on with this thing? dont bother saying "its from your mastery"  i had the same gear and buffs on and was not in combat (literally standing still)  and even if i was, there is no mastery buff that would increase the trink  damage by 40% +. Never mind i must have been mistaken, been beating on the dummy for awhile and its doin 265k a tick.
    • By Fitte88
      Hello, im looking for some help witha  macro that i want to use
      bacitally i want it to be 
      /cast bloodthrist
      /cast Furious slash

but that dosent work, i want it to use furious slash when my bloodthirst is on cooldown somehow, is this possible?
    • By Notoris
      I would like to pose a few questions and share some thoughts regarding the trinket Draught of Souls.
      It seems that you should never use SoF and DoS at the same time since the clonens don't rage while you do.
      How do I use DoS in the opener? It enhances ToD's dmg through Gale Burst but at the same time you are not able to make full use of SEF since you are unable to make any actions during the 3 secs of channeling. So do you delay the DoS use until after clones have gone or do you delay clones? I believe DoS does way more dmg during the Fel-Crazed Rage than the clones would in the 3 secs. But what about the remaining 5 secs. of ToD? Do you use SEF right after DoS and then Fists of Fury or Strike of the Windlord?
      What buffs/stats applies to the DoS use effect? Does Hit Combo? Because then you would like to have it stacked to 8 before using DoS. And then it might be better to delay the trinket until after clones are gone losing the trinket dmg in Gale Burst...
      After the first use how do you proceed? Just use it on CD (outside SEF) or line it up with anything interesting?

Looking forward to interesting input. Seems like the monks in the forum are laying low.