Schroomin

[Zul'jin][H]<Guild Breakers LLC>10/10H 3/10M

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

<Guild Breakers LLC>looking for a few ranged DPS and Healers.  In need of Druid and Pally heals to finish out our mythic team.  Raid times are Tues/Wed 8pm - 11pm EST. If you are interested please message send message to Schroomin#1167 for more details.  Also you can post in discord https://discord.gg/TXZxDbe 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is a Mythic raiding guild recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team for BfA. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Healers - Any Class
      DPS - Especially Mage, Monk, Rogue
      Tank - CLOSED
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://tinyurl.com/AbyssWhisperwind
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Trex#1111 or send a message or in-game mail to Trex-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By Talethiel
      We've cleared heroic multiple times and are recruiting to build an unstoppable mythic team for BfA raiding! Fur fun we do all kinds of content like achievement runs and PVP. 
      We raid on thursdays and sundays 20:30-23:30 server time. We expect everyone to be on discord during raid times. We are searching for committed players that want to become a part of our team and don’t just want to grab a quick curve. So please have either already cleared heroic or at least multikills on other bosses. 
      Right now we are looking for more HEALERS and RDPS (especially a SHAMAN). We do consider all classes and specs though. Minimum itemlevel 945. 
      If you’re interested feel free to add me on batlle.net (Vefreas#2920) or contact me on discord (Vefreas#9038).
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      5/11M, 11/11H Burning Throne
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Healers - Any Class
      DPS - Open
      Tank - CLOSED
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Trex#1111 or send a message or in-game mail to Trex-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By Abradolf
      Hi all,
      I'm currently playing a restro druid mainly for Raid - Mythic +
      Can somebody explain to me; especially for raids, why my HPS is very low compared to the other healers.
      I'm currently going with 936 gs - Shoulder Leg & Finger Leg (2nd talent in lvl75)
      Crit 19%
      Haste 21%
      Mastery 27%
      Versatility 2%
      All of my items habe atleast Mastery - even 8 Items Mastery & Haste.
      Nevertheless I'm unable to compete in HPS during raids HC + Mythic.
      Maybe it's something related to my rota - my current play style is:
      - Lifeboom on tank combined with cenarion ward & rejuvenation.
      - Dotting all others with rejuvenation
      - Effloresecence somewhere at meeles
      - wild growth as soon as multipe dmg mostly combined then with flourish
      - tranquility for heavy aoe
      - swiftmed for heavy heals
      etc...

The problem is, even with this I cannot heal more than 400 - 600hps while the other healers are going with 1 mio hps.
      Maybe someone can explain my mistake.

Thanks

• By Pocimas
      Hi guys,

I need some pro help to learn to heal properly with my druid.
      I started to play 3 months ago and I've tried to follow build, tips, place proper hots but I always get a very low efficiency index in raid logs with my guild (and with other people).
      My ilvl is currently 906, I have two legendaries, and my artifact is at max level. I do have two other legendaries in my bags: Prydaz and Xoni's. Below are my current stats:
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/es-es/character/dun-modr/elpocimas
      Here are a couple of logs of this week raids:
      ToS nm (only 5 bosses): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DWz34VPQ9aHtXp6C
      Another ToS nm (except KJ): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dXFnKbqAk43cahxr
      I think my HPS are rather lacking in comparison to other healers, even though I am not that far away gear-wise. It's so frustrating to see 11-20% of efficiency :(
      I'd appreciate any constructive opinion you have and thanks in advance.
      Regards