FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Protek

[Kazzak][H]<Takeover> looking for players to start Mythic

Hello there!

Our progress in Nighthold is 10/10HC. We have not had a chance to go Mythic, even if we are prepared for that gear wise, because we are missing 20 players for our roster.
We had, as I guess many guild, roster problems, with people quiting the game after 7.2, with AP grinds, or even before that. We still have many people online everyday, but we are missing few people to start the Mythic raiding.

We raid two days a week. Raiding schedule is: Wednesday and Sunday 7-10PM ST Main Raid, Thursday 7-10PM ST non-mandatory raid (PvP, Transmog farming).

Takeover is an English speaking guild from European server Kazzak.
We are non hardcore guild, focused on progressing raids while still having fun and keeping social aspects of the guild.

Joining the guild you can expect to make new friends, do transmog runs, run mythic plus with other people, have some laugh on Discord, all of that on top of progressing content.

Currently we are recruiting people, who are willing to put their time into the game, to get more traits, improve theirselves on their class and commit to raiding.
If you are a friendly person, that would like to progress raids while having some fun, you like to socialize and you just love the game as we do, this guild is just for you :)

We are looking for:

- Tank

- DPS classes

If you want to apply or want more information about the guild, messege me or add me on b.net Protek#1639.

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @Protek,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2