FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Imdur

[Hellscream][A] <Horde Hunterz> on Hellscream looking for raiders

Horde Hunterz are currently recruiting members to push into mythic raiding we cleared Heroic raids relatively easily and came to a grinding holt as we just do not have enough members for mythic. 

So are you a large team of friends all looking to join the same raiding guild? Are you already on our server looking for a guild ? If so we need you!!!

Current Progress: 
Heroic: 7/7 3/3 10/10

A little about us Horde Hunterz:
Horde Hunterz is we believe is the longest running guild on the European Hellscream realm! It was started in March 2006 by Gavin D. aka MageTank. At the end of April 2006 the guild was passed to Bob R. aka Barnus who is still the Guild Master of Horde Hunterz to this day!

Horde Hunterz has always prided itself on being a very friendly and helpful guild. We accept members of all ages (as long as they are mature in nature) nationality and sex. We especially pride ourselves on our care of our young members assuring that they are able to game in a safe and hassle free environment. This also applies (where needed/wanted) to our female members, we do not allow other members to hassle or chase our female members!

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/hellscream/Horde+Hunterz

Raid Times & days
Wednesday: 7.30pm - 10pm GMT
Thursdays: 7.30pm - 10pm GMT
Sunday: 7.30pm - 10pm GMT

How to contact
https://discord.gg/bhpT8ZF
majordefect#2451

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skaboy
      Entropy is a serious but casual horde guild on US-Hellscream. We are serious about raiding without the intense hours. Even when recruitment status is none, we will accept exceptional applications for all classes.
      Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00PM to 11:00PM server with raid invitations sent out at 6:30PM.

We're interested in you if you fit the following criteria:
      1) Raid attendance is essential. We don't want people sitting on the bench but we also want to make sure we're raiding 8 hours per week. We expect you to be available for at least 80% of our raids.
      2) Be on time and prepared for raids. This includes flasks and other consumables.
      3) Ventrilo is mandatory and a working mic is desired.
      4) You're appropriately geared for our current content.
      5) Effort and thought have been put into your gear/gem/enchant choices. You wouldn't show up for a job interview looking like a bum, why would you apply to a guild with improper gems or some insane spec?
      6) You're up to date with your class. We expect our raiders to perform to the best of their abilities.
      7) You have a computer that's not run with hamster power or requires a hand crank. Some encounters are taxing on a computer's resources so if your toon can't even handle Orgrimmar it's not likely to do well with 20+ whelps that need AOE'ing.

You may be interested in us because:
      1) Entropy uses either free roll or the personal loot system. There is no loot council.
      2) We won't eat your babies the first time you stand in something you have no business being in. Repeatedly do it and we'll break out the bibs and BBQ sauce.
      3) We provide a limited amount of consumables and flasks on hard mode raid nights. The guild vault will cover most of your progression raiding repair costs.
      4) Vent isn't a circus during raids. We're focused on the job at hand and you will not be distracted by fart jokes.

We are not interested in you if you fit the following criteria:
      1) You roll or take BoE items then sell them.
      2) Unwilling/unable to spend an entire evening on one boss during progression. While this is rare, it can happen.
      3) Drama queens. If you have a problem bring it up to an officer. This is our job. Don't announce it in guild chat or during a raid. Your issue will have nothing to do with 99% of the guild.
      4) You are 17 or younger. We try to keep guild and Ventrilo chat PG-13 but occasionally a few four letter words appear out of nowhere. Additionally, we don't want someone's mom interrupting their raiding to get homework or the dishes done.
      Follow the instructions at www.entropy-hellscream.com under the Join Entropy tab if you would like to apply.
      If you have any questions please feel free to contact Dagthunderer, Ashatae, Epicheals
      Or you can find me online. Skaboy, Tankboy, Skabear, Heyzuse, Dethboy, Demonboy, or Skagirl. I switch often.
    • By Numeric
      Hi there fellow warcraft player,
      About Us
      Aquila is a guild on Hellscream/Aggramar. We've been around since April 2007 and raided to a decently high/consistent level in all expansions (we've finished each expansion within the top 4 with a realm 1st in MoP). We're one of the oldest raiding guilds on the realm and certainly one of the two or three most consistent - we still have some of our original players from 2007.
      We main raid three times a week; Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 20:50 gametime till midnight. We maintain a small roster of raiders so we generally expect peeps to be available for all these raids from start to finish (odd exceptions accepted). Beyond our main "progress" raids we often do an alt run where mains are still welcome. Mythic+ is now something peeps run commonly (whether it be with mains or well geared alts) throughout the week. We try where possible to make sure all raiders get their M+15 each week.
      What do we need?
      Right now we're looking for ranged classes - but we are also on the lookout for a Warrior. We will also look at other melee (melee is kind of full right now but if your app/experience is solid there's no harm in applying!)
      What do we offer?
      We're a typically(!) friendly guild where egos are kept (mostly!) in check. The guild covers repairs  and we try and maintain a guild bank stock of useful items to supplement peeps own stores of herbs, enchanting mats, food, etc. We have rank 3 crafting recipes for most all flasks, pots and food and peeps are happy to make these items for you. 
      We use Discord for voice and chat and have our website, forum and signup page, etc. In-game we use AskMrRobot to aid in loot distribution - we try to be as fair as possible with loot while maximising the benefits to the guild - no channeling loot to officers in this guild!
      If this sounds interesting to you please visit our forum and throw in an app. 
      https://www.aquilaguild.com/viewforum.php?f=29
      Please note that you are welcome to speak to one of the officers or indeed any guild member in-game about applying. However we don't accept new players on just a chat - the entire guild gets a say in new recruits so we still expect peeps to make an application on the forum.
    • By MayorMayo
      Howdy howdy!

Requisite armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Mayo/simple Requisite most recent parse: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/93755/latest Am I following the Icy Veins rotation? Yup, for the most part, unless I have a brain fart. With that out of the way, I want to start by saying that I’m not unsatisfied by my DPS, but I know that I can do more / do better. 
      I’ve got two of the best legendaries (Ashes to Dust & Chain of Thrayn), two of what I think are the best trinkets. I’ve got the Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid (880) and the Entwined Elemental Foci (890) but don’t use them currently because my sims are showing Convergence of Fates (895) & Might of Krosus (895) being ~7-10k higher, but I’m very open to hearing if maybe the sims aren’t as accurate as I’d like to think they are.
      I’m just... stuck on how to get there. I was hoping that I could get some sage advice from other paladins in here.
      All of your thoughts are most appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Mayo 
    • By Fadi
      Hello wonderful people! Pause for the Cause is a friendly guild of semi-casual players looking for a new healer and a few ranged dps (cloth preferred) for NH progression. 

We raid on Fridays (8:30pm cst) and Saturdays (8:00pm cst), usually for about 3-4 hours. We're at 7/7 H EN and 5/10 N NH. We're also adding raids on Sunday nights for those who want to do previous raids on alts or to gear up. 

On other days we're usually running mythic +'s together and generally having fun. We'll consider any ilvl (we'll help gear you up!). Looking forward to meeting you!