Stan

New Hero Reveal Teaser

Sign in to follow this  

48 posts in this topic

Cggl1oA.jpg

The german Twitter for Heroes of the Storm has released a teaser today, pointing at the next Hero to be released on April 25 with Heroes 2.0 launch.

...a growl, dragon emblem & claws! That's all we got!

Translated from German: Something is sneaking around in Hanamura! Find out on April 25 what it is!

Placeholder for tweet 855541658934431744

Folks over at reddit have started speculating who the the newest Hero could be and to summarize, the hottest candidates are

• Alexstrasza
  • Broll Bearmantle
  • Deathwing
  • Hanzo
  • Onyxia
  • Ysera

i dont see the possability of ysera, she is not the kind of women to growl, nor would i say alexstraza or onyxia, but deathwing you would think it would be charred? but idk

for now there is no way to tell

Is it really hard to realize?  1.This pic shows dragonstrike ability icon 

next hero is hanzo for sure

you can check icon of dragonstrike:)  (in this or overwatch site)

2.It has no mean that they release a hero which is irrelevant to the new battleground

3.genji should face his foe in nexus like as what we saw about medivh and guldan 

Edited by MZLICH
  • Like 2

I think it's even dumber then any of you guys guesses. I think they're gonna be like 'Hah ha! The new hero is Genji!' ...cause you didn't already know that did you?! (Even though he's been on the PTR/Beta for a week) Hoo ho! Cause we haven't put out any official video or anything showing off Genji yet like we do with every other new Hero a week in advance of them hitting the live servers and when they go up on the PTR. So you didn't know about it, did you?! Hoo ho! Aren't we clever!' ...really blizzard.... really... o_O? Do you really think we're all that oblivious?... I think they do.

Edited by CyberDVonaven
Spelling & Punctuation errors corrected

I don't know Hanzo (no interest in OW) and if he would growl or sneak... but no Genji Vid and that foe-theory seem pretty probable. There is no Genji Video, because it will be a Genji/Hanzo Vid. The Vid will show Genji on the new map first and just like GyberDVonaven says everyone will feel trolled.. and then Hanzo will be shown... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nurph said:

I don't know Hanzo (no interest in OW) and if he would growl or sneak... but no Genji Vid and that foe-theory seem pretty probable. There is no Genji Video, because it will be a Genji/Hanzo Vid. The Vid will show Genji on the new map first and just like GyberDVonaven says everyone will feel trolled.. and then Hanzo will be shown... 

Blizz said they wont do all vids for all heroes....

I think it will be Broll Bearmantle, because a dragon can't sneak around, the growl is to soft and silently for a dragon (especially for deathwing). The biggest hind for me is, that the cracks perfectly fits his claws. 

I am happy about the new hero! A druid bear form tank works good in the game, i promise it!

just noticed, do you mean "to be announced on the 25th" i doubt they would release genji, and a new hero the same day its announced "pointing at the next Hero to be released on April 25 with Heroes 2.0 launch"

I dont think its another WC toon, check history...5 WC heroes in a row, 3 different, and now another warcraft hero? That would be joke from blizzard...

1 minute ago, Plaguestorm said:

just noticed, do you mean "to be announced on the 25th" i doubt they would release genji, and a new hero the same day its announced "pointing at the next Hero to be released on April 25 with Heroes 2.0 launch"

Its not hard, every PTR hero is released week after, and ANOTHER hero is coming too.

Calling it now, it's gonna be Broll Bearmantle. The 3 claw marks looks very similar to the claws in his gauntlets also the growl is from his bear form and he's probably going to be the second multi class hero since he's a druid.   

Edited by Nethemir

I'm very sure it's gonna be one of the dual dragons from overwatch. 

Its two dragons biting each other tails, not one but two, it's definitely the dragon brothers from overwatch.

refer to their short animation.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Cimegs5088 said:

I'm very sure it's gonna be one of the dual dragons from overwatch. 

Its two dragons biting each other tails, not one but two, it's definitely the dragon brothers from overwatch.

refer to their short animation.

If it wouldnt be Hanzo they would choose different background and not Shimada's homeland. :)

I might be wrong, just leave me in to it so I can be happy. :-D

Edited by Oreo

I'm surprised nobody suggested the D2 Druid as a possible hero. Considering when Cassia was revealed they were talking about the Diablo Anniversary so it could be a D2 Druid Werebear/Werewolf growl

Edited by Blazindragon
  • Like 2

Neither of them would ruin the Shimada symbol like that. So I think its going to be more towards Broll in this case. Neither of them have anything with anything growling to do. More than Hanzo's legendary skin which probably doesnt have much to do with his actual background story.

6 minutes ago, Tufib said:

Neither of them would ruin the Shimada symbol like that. So I think its going to be more towards Broll in this case. Neither of them have anything with anything growling to do. More than Hanzo's legendary skin which probably doesnt have much to do with his actual background story.

I disagree on that neither would do that to the symbol. Genji was nearly killed because of the clan. Hanzo was forced to "kill" Genji by the clan's elders, he abandoned the clan straight after. 

I really doubt they have any love for their family's symbol :p

• Like 2

Hanzo is travelling through the world and trying to repay his sins while in shimada clan, so yeh, he kinda hate them.

28 minutes ago, Blainie said:

I disagree on that neither would do that to the symbol. Genji was nearly killed because of the clan. Hanzo was forced to "kill" Genji by the clan's elders, he abandoned the clan straight after. 

I really doubt they have any love for their family's symbol :p

Sure he might hate his family. But why did the clawing sound come in this teaser then and not in Genjis? And Genjis map would in that case have been Nepal which he escaped to after the whole assassination. Not saying that youre wrong :) You might be correct that its Hanzo. Im probably just as hyped as you :D

Edited by Tufib

2 hours ago, Blazindragon said:

I'm surprised nobody suggested the D2 Druid as a possible hero. Considering when Cassia was revealed they were talking about the Diablo Anniversary so it could be a D2 Druid Werebear/Werewolf growl

Yeah, I'd like this too. Broll would complete the gladiatorial set that Valeera, Varian and Rehgar currently make up however, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had designed most of those heroes with each other in mind as they all have unique voice lines for each other, for example. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MZLICH said:

Is it really hard to realize?  1.This pic shows dragonstrike ability icon 

next hero is hanzo for sure

you can check icon of dragonstrike:)  (in this or overwatch site)

2.It has no mean that they release a hero which is irrelevant to the new battleground

3.genji should face his foe in nexus like as what we saw about medivh and guldan 

And He come from the sames place of the release Hanamura Map So is sure is its Hanso 

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/hanzo/

Edited by Fredybash

i think its  hard to be hanzo, the dragon simble in the center may not indicate a shimada hero but yes a dragon being, and if you pay atencion you can see some "fire" mixed with the petals, what might mean a dragon related with fire and of course you still have the claw inthe picture, so i bet deathwing will be the next hero

10 hours ago, Oreo said:

Its not hard, every PTR hero is released week after, and ANOTHER hero is coming too.

i more of meant, the post implies blizz is going to add a hero to the game on the 25th that has never been put on the PTR and literally is announced then released the next day as the post says "release" not "announce"