FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
PrimeCaine

[Barthilas][H]<Prime> 3/10 Mythic Recruiting Ranged DPS!

Progression: Currently sitting at 3/10 Mythic NH. Recruiting: Ranged DPS with particular interest in Shadow priests and boomkin for core/sub raider positions. All social and pvp players are also welcome!

Progression Raid Times: 7-10pm ST Wednesdays, Saturdays. Heroic NH: Sundays 7-10pm ST.

About us: AUS/NZ horde guild that calls Barthilas home is seeking some fresh blood for our ranks. We run 2 mandatory progression raids on Wed and Sat and an optional gearing/development raid on Sun. We also do high Mythic+ and other impromptu activities throughout the week! The guild is currently comprised of new and returning players from varying walks of life. What we have in common is an easy-going, low ego casual raid environment, that gets things done with hardcore efficiency. We understand real life matters occur and people have outside commitments so should you need to leave a raid early or by a certain time we understand and are easy going about it, providing you communicate with us.

If you're interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me in game Caine(Caine#1639).

Or any of our friendly officers- Banethor GM(Banethor#11159) Wetpally (WetPixel#1853) Basikdruid (Basik#11428) Träshboät (Snowy#1692) Fdoug (slowbaked#6438).

In the alternative please feel free to apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqUpJa3BMmzSSOEneiIEAoEmRt3XMqQrhHQBW0Tgrh-S-Kbw/viewform

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @PrimeCaine,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2