LiterallyIll

SIMC source for Qapla

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

I think simcraft doesn't have appropriate preset for qapla and aspect of beast talent.

how can i find the preset for qapla and aspect of beast talent??

(I don't know exact word for preset.  I mean sth like this

# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.

actions.precombat=flask

actions.precombat+=/augmentation,type=defiled

actions.precombat+=/food

actions.precombat+=/summon_pet

# Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.

actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats

actions.precombat+=/potion

# Executed every time the actor is available.

actions=auto_shot

actions+=/counter_shot,if=target.debuff.casting.react

actions+=/arcane_torrent,if=focus.deficit>=30

actions+=/berserking,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10

actions+=/blood_fury

actions+=/volley,toggle=on

actions+=/potion,if=buff.aspect_of_the_wild.remains|!cooldown.aspect_of_the_wild.remains

actions+=/a_murder_of_crows

actions+=/stampede,if=buff.bloodlust.up|buff.bestial_wrath.up|cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains<=2|target.time_to_die<=14

actions+=/bestial_wrath

actions+=/kill_command,if=equipped.qapla_eredun_war_order

actions+=/aspect_of_the_wild,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10|target.time_to_die<12

actions+=/dire_beast,if=cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>3

actions+=/dire_frenzy,if=(cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>6&(!equipped.the_mantle_of_command|pet.cat.buff.dire_frenzy.remains<=gcd.max*1.2))|charges>=2|(focus.deficit>=25+talent.dire_stable.enabled*12&buff.bestial_wrath.remains>gcd.max*2)|target.time_to_die<9

actions+=/titans_thunder,if=(talent.dire_frenzy.enabled&buff.bestial_wrath.up)|cooldown.dire_beast.remains>=3|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&pet.dire_beast.active)

actions+=/barrage,if=spell_targets.barrage>1

actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>4&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)

actions+=/kill_command

actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>1&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max*2|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)

actions+=/chimaera_shot,if=focus<90

actions+=/cobra_shot,if=(cooldown.kill_command.remains>focus.time_to_max&cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>focus.time_to_max)|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&focus.regen*cooldown.kill_command.remains>30)|target.time_to_die<cooldown.kill_command.remains

summon_pet=cat

this was in mmo but i don't think this works appropriate cause when i used this DPS dropped about 20k.

but when i used aspect of beast in-game DPS difference was not that much)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Hunter deck list guide.
    • By Arlan
      Hi and, first of all, thanks for your time. 
      I´m back to WoW after around 3 years, and I´m feeling quite confused yet. My main is a Hunter. I left it during WoD as a BM. Now I´m back, still with WoD expansion, and I feel the class has changed a LOT. No traps, quite a different composition, etc. 
      I´d like some help in order to set my talents and rotations. My intention atm, as lvl 100, is to finish questing Draenor (still quite a bit to do here) and then buy Legion and try to level up before the expansion comes. I like soloing (I guess BM should be my choice, but I´m here to hear your opinions!!) and I´ll try to avoid skipping content. I´m not in a hurry, just want to enjoy the whole lore-and-questing all the way up.
      Thanks again for your help!!!!
    • By SeeerQ
      I have enough dust to finally craft a legendary card but no idea  which card to craft. My deck has dk anduin in it. It isn't a top tier deck. This is my deck list> ### 
      # Class: Priest
      # Format: Standard
      # Year of the Mammoth
      #
      # 2x (1) Holy Smite
      # 2x (1) Inner Fire
      # 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
      # 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
      # 2x (2) Divine Spirit
      # 2x (2) Mind Blast
      # 2x (2) Radiant Elemental
      # 1x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
      # 2x (3) Kabal Talonpriest
      # 2x (3) Tar Creeper
      # 2x (4) Lightspawn
      # 1x (4) Spellbreaker
      # 2x (4) Tortollan Shellraiser
      # 2x (5) Holy Nova
      # 2x (8) Free From Amber
      # 1x (8) Marin the Fox
      # 1x (8) Shadowreaper Anduin

AAECAa0GBPIF1wqQ0wKk5wINlwL4AqEE5QTJBvYG0QryDPC7AtjBAtzBAsrDApnIAgA=

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By Tarnen
      According to Azortharion simulations, our best for Antorus will be Qapla/Soul+Dire Frenzy/OWTP , ¿what stats need this build? At this moment, we need Mastery/Haste for Dire Frenzy build and Critical/Haste for OWTP build: therefore, they are mutually exclusive, right?  Or at least I understand that.
      So, ¿what stats?