Snapps

[Area 52][H] <Stuff n Things n Junk> (9/10H) LF dps

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Stuff n Things n Junk is a newly formed guild of friends looking for a fresh start. Raid times will be Friday and Saturday night starting at 9pm server time until midnight. Currently looking for active players that need a home.  pst snapps or holyboomy bnet is snapps#11841

Edited by Snapps

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By terence
      <Disconnect> [US, Area 52, Horde] (11/11M 9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment.
      We just realm transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage in May 2018. Guild used to be called <Shattering>. Pardon the messed up Wowprogress/Raider.io data.
      Recruiting exceptional Tank, Healer and DPS.
      Raid times:
      Friday & Saturday
      9:45pm-1:45am PST
      10:45pm-2:45am MST
      11:45pm-3:45am CST
      12:45am-4:45am EST (server time)
      Apply at:
      https://disconnectwow.enjin.com/recruitment

What you can expect from <Disconnect>:
      Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun
        What we expect from you:
      Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid
        Apply at:
      https://disconnectwow.enjin.com/recruitment

Discord contact: @char *#7024
      Battle.net contact: Lamat#1220
    • By Fwankk
      <Raw> - Horde - Mythic Raiding Guild transferred from Stormrage (A). Currently seeking  to rebuild our mythic roster. Entertaining all interests in a raid spot despite role.

LEGION PROGRESSION:
      Emerald Nightmare -- 7/7H 5/7M
      Trial of Valor -- 3/3H (no mythic progression here, we were focused on EN at the time)
      Nighthold -- 10/10H 8/10M
      Small guild break (transferred from Thrall (H) to Stormage (A) )
      Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9H 4/9M
      Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11H 10/11M
      RAID TIMES:
      Tuesdays: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
      Thursday: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
      We will be adding an optional third day sometime after the opening of BFA for farm/alt runs.
      RECRUITMENT MISSION STATEMENT:
      We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days. We are interested in players that will show up prepared, focused, and ready to kill bosses. 
      We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and be able to raid without frequent interuption. 
      We don't have a strict attendance policy, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. We only raid two days a week for 6 hours total,
      so it's imperative that we are prompt and focused for raid. 
      RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
      We are currently rebuilding on Area52 (H) in preparations for BFA. At the moment we are seeking any competent healers or ranged DPS. Our melee group is already pretty full, although we will always consider all competitive players. 
      Prefer:  Heals -- MW Monk / Resto Druid / Holy/Disc Priest 
               Ranged -- MM/BM Hunter / Balance Druid (healing OS is a +) / Shadow Priest
      MYTHIC+:
      For our 20m roster we have four 5m mythic+ teams that do one max level key a week. These teams are made up randomly and will be mixed up every two weeks (randomly). This system allows for us to make sure that our raiders are staying up to date with gear/Azerite, 
      and it also helps build chemistry within the core. These are 100% MANDATORY and will be conducted after raid on raid days. Same attendance requirements as raid days. 

EXPECTATIONS:
      We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means: 
      - Having the correct gems and enchants. 
      - Class knowledge.
      - Raid preparation. 
      We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time. All underpreforming players, regardless of rank or class, will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. 
      We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Flask and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. 
      Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donations by our members. Our guild is a small community and we all pitch in to get things done.
      LOOT SYSTEM:
      Not a lot to this really. BFA loot will be personal. At this current time we have no structured system for non-upgrades. You're welcome to pass loot, but we will not concern ourselves with it. Our focus is killing bosses.. everyone will end up getting everything
      they want... eventually 😛
      PRIMARY CONTACT:
      Raid Leader - Fwankk (CrispyD#1823)
      Ranged DPS Officer - Fruitbar (Fruit#11204)
      Lootmaster/Co-GM - Beanboss (funny story 😛 )
      Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.

• By Recruiter2018
      We are looking for reliable, responsible and dedicated players to be officers in the reroll project we will be starting. This will be an alliance guild focused on raiding on a two night a week schedule. All officers are expected to be very active in the guild. They will be responsible for everything from helping create guild events, running guild mythic groups, keeping an eye on the guild community, etc. Discord will be mandatory and the officers should be comfortable talking to new people in order to help foster relationships. We will be looking for 5 officers whose roles are listed below.

Melee Officer (1) : will be responsible for helping tanks and melee dps with rotation and character builds. Preferably a tank themselves. Should have a decent knowledge of all classes that fall into this spectrum.

Ranged Officer (1) : will be responsible for helping healers and ranged dps with rotation and character builds. Preferably a healer themselves. Should have a decent knowledge of all classes that fall into this spectrum.

Raid Leader (1) : responsible for researching fights for guild raids. Will handle all call outs during raid. Should know the spells/uses of most classes/specs in order to know their usability/viability in a raid.

General Officers (2) : help GM maintain website and discord. Help keep bank organized. Assist with everyday guild interactions and help foster a social community.

If you are interested in any of the above positions please apply at rerollofficer.guildlaunch.com.
    • By AstroDad
      I'm sure this is a popular topic so I apologize if this is the 1 millionth time you've seen this.
      I haven't played a level capped character since probably Wrath of the Lich King.  Friends are sucking me back in and I'm thinking about picking up Warrior.  I used to love tanking as a warrior but unfortunately (or fortunately) it looks like all the tank slots are filled.  Basically my question is, is rolling Warrior a wise choice?  Are they fun to play?  Pretty sure id pick Fury as my DPS spec but I don't know how it or arms plays now. I want to be competitive on the meters against my guildmates but I don't think we're going to be super hardcore.
      I suppose this is "living the dream" but i want to be near the top of the DPS charts while having fun doing it. Is the warrior for me? Other classes I was looking at were Shadow Priest, Hunter, or Death Knight.
      I guess I should also mention that I haven't played in a LONG time so ill probably be doing things like world pvp, BGs, 5-mans, ect.  I'm not an Arena type of person.
    • By terence
      <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (10/11M 9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment.
      Recruiting exceptional Healer and DPS.
      Raid times:
      Friday & Saturday
      9:30pm-1:30am PST
      10:30pm-2:30am MST
      11:30pm-3:30am CST
      12:30am-4:30am EST
      Apply at:
      http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment

What you can expect from <Shattering>:
      Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun
        What we expect from you:
      Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid
        Apply at:
      http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment