Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hysteria194

Timeless Isle daily chest guide!

1 post in this topic

Hey guys!

I made a video showing you how to reach all of the daily chests on the Timeless Isle

Hope this helps anyone who is having a tough time figuring out how to get to any of the chests :)

//HysteriA

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By remav1c

Wall of HeroesWall of Heroes is the tournament name for eSports Wall’s daily standard Last Hero Standing Hearthstone tournament. There are four classes and one ban per tournament. We are looking for that one person who can claim the #1 spot on the seasonal leaderboard!

Tournament schedule:
      • See all events here!
      • Standard Last Hero Standing - daily 19:00 CEST

Prizes:
      5 HCT points
      3 HCT points
      2 HCT points
      2 HCT points
      1 HCT point
      1 HCT point
      1 HCT point
      1 HCT point

You’re not only playing for awesome in-game prizes, but also for ‘stones’. The website currency at eSports Wall, which you can exchange for great gaming prizes. You can find all of the prizes in our shop, here.
      eSports Wall is set up in seasons, each season has it’s own leaderboard. The top 4 of the event will claim most points, you get 1 point for every match win. Claim your #1 spot now, check out the leaderboards for Hearthstone here.
      It’s our goal to create the eSports experience for all gamers, regardless of your skill level. We’ll be adding a livestream on Twitch, recaps on YouTube and write ups on the website. Experience the thrill of eSports yourself and sign up now!

eSports Wall is more than a tournament hosting website. It’s also a startup platform for content creators, at the tournament page you can apply for:
      • Shoutcaster
      • Video editor
      • Writer
      • Admin

If you want to sign up, please check the event page of the specific game you want to apply for!

If you have questions or want to chat with us please join our partnered discord server.

eSports Wall social media channels:
      • http://www.facebook.com/esportswall
      • http://twitter.com/esportswall
      • http://instagram.com/esportswall
      • http://twitch.tv/esportswall
      • https://youtube.com/esportswalltournaments
      Additional rewards for tournaments: Stones & Leaderboard points

Stones:
      Players can win stones and exchange them for prizes in our prize shop.

Leaderboard:
      Each season has it’s own leaderboard, claim points and become the ultimate champion of the season! You can see the current leaderboard here.
      Requirements to enter the tournaments:

* Make your classes before the tournament starts
      * Four classes are allowed
      * You can use only one deck per class
      * Region: EU

Thank you for supporting eSports Wall tournaments, we’ll make sure everything runs smoothly and add a livestream to this event if possible.
    • By XeroPallytank
      Hey there!
      Im an officer in the guild Reborn on Draenor. We are currently recruiting DPSfor heroic and then mythic progression. Current progress is 9/10HC.
      Here is some info:
      Raid Days: Wed/Mon - 20:00-23:00 (server time)
      Currently in need of DPS all applicants will be considered!
      Recruiting:
      DPS:
      ALL
      Reborn started as a handful of long-time raiders and IRL friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both hardcore and casual levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule.
      In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and
      skilled core quicker than expected, however we have recently lost a few players due to real life commitments.
      Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above!
      Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression
      *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec
      *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance
      *Not easily offended or shy
      *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week
      *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc
      *Able to join and contribute on our Discord
      What we offer
      *Experienced guild management and raid leading
      *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids
      *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted)
      *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW
      *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/reborn
      If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Xia, Ricodyn, Blíksem, Kaladria, Xero (Solis#2858).
    • By Maxillary
      I’m in the process of rerolling a tank. My question is: How do I know if I’m doing a good job?

I currently play a hunter and as a DPS the metrics that I use to judge my performance are fairly simple. If I’m consistently sitting in the top X percentile of DPS for my spec and gear; and sitting in at least the bottom half of the raid for damage taken, I can be relatively sure that I’m doing good DPS and doing the mechanics well too.

However, as a tank this falls apart. Damage taken and even damage mitigated are poor metrics because I need to know if I’m taking and avoiding/mitigating the right damage. For example, I may mitigate 95% of the total damage in a fight, but if the 5% that I don’t mitigate is the 5% that is vital to avoid then I have done a poor job. Damage taken is bad because I may only be sitting at the top of damage taken because I didn’t switch when I needed to, therefore taking unnecessary damage.

Staying alive is a poor metric too, just because I’ve stayed alive doesn’t mean that I’ve done a good job. What if I’m only alive because a healer needed to make the choice to keep me alive while I was taking excess damage and sacrifice one or more DPS in the process.

Keeping threat and tank switching etc at the right time is bad as well because there is more to tanking than just mechanics.

I’ve done some reading and apparently there is or was a ranking system for tanks in wowlogs. But after a long look I can’t find it and all the posts relating to this were over 12 months old, so I assume it’s been removed.

I’ve also spoken to our MT about this and his response was ‘I don’t know’. As someone who wants to preform at the highest level possible, I find it unacceptable to not be able to judge how I’m preforming relative to my past self (am I improving?) and other people in a similar position.

So, how do I judge if I’m doing a good job tanking and what areas need to be improved?

• By merando
      Since 7.1.5 it seems that Cinderstorm and/or Meteor are valid options and often outperform Kindle. 
      How to properly include them in you rotation? Would be great if the guide would highlight the use of them.
      Questions like:
      Cinderstorm > Rop > Combustion > Instant Pyro > and so on  , does this really work to get 5 stacks of pyretic incantation? Cinderstorm on cooldown or only as filler if FB is on CD with HS up? When to use Meteor in Single Target Rotation?  

• By Archimage
      Wanted to share this: