FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jaybird9876

Need some serious Advice

So I am an impatient and very impulsive person. I have disenchanted way too many cards and i need advice on how to regain some ground.

The expansions I have completed:

League of Explorers

Blackrock Mountain

Karazhan

I had all the cards gained from them but disenchanted a LOT when quest cards came out

I disenchanted:

All legendaries from BlackRock

All legendaries from LOE 

and if i recall correctly i am pretty sure I disenchanted all of my Mountain cards and LOE cards.(the list of cards I have will be posted below)

I need to know what to do!!! I am lost and very behind!!

(I have 5 dust and 140 gold)

My collection (Not including basics of course)(WILD AND STANDARD)    IF A CLASS ISN'T LISTED I DONT HAVE ANY CARDS FOR THAT CLASS

Druid: 

1x Aviana

Mage:

2x Babbling book

Paladin:

2x Grimestreet Outfitter

1x Smugglers run

1x Grimscale Chum

Priest: 

2x Entomb

1x Confessor Paletress

Shaman:

1x Unite the Murlocs

2x Maelstrom Portal

1x Call in the Finishers

1x Volcano

Warrior:

1x Shieldmaiden

1x Tar Lord

Neutral:

2x Beckoner of evil

2x Bilefin Tidehunter

2x Rockpool Hunter

1x Coldlight Seer

1x Moroes

2x Primafin Lookout

1x Tar Creeper

1x Arcanosmith

1x Prince Malchezaar

1x The Curator

1x ysera

1x Medivh the Guardian

and

1x C'thun

I have all basic cards for all classes.

please help me

That's quite bad. I recommend simply grinding it all back, pack by pack, until you can make a cheap tier 1 deck (or a budget version of it, of course). I would suggest pirate warrior or living mana druid. It will take some time, but that's all you can do now, as having the amount of non-basic cards you listed is simply not good enough to get a proper deck.
Until you get there, you can use any basic deck on our site simply add some good cards you own, like Babbling Book. I would strongly suggest standard play mode.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaybird9876 said:

So I am an impatient and very impulsive person. I have disenchanted way too many cards and i need advice on how to regain some ground.

The expansions I have completed:

League of Explorers

Blackrock Mountain

Karazhan

I had all the cards gained from them but disenchanted a LOT when quest cards came out

I disenchanted:

All legendaries from BlackRock

All legendaries from LOE 

and if i recall correctly i am pretty sure I disenchanted all of my Mountain cards and LOE cards.(the list of cards I have will be posted below)

I need to know what to do!!! I am lost and very behind!!

(I have 5 dust and 140 gold)

My collection (Not including basics of course)(WILD AND STANDARD)    IF A CLASS ISN'T LISTED I DONT HAVE ANY CARDS FOR THAT CLASS

Druid: 

1x Aviana

Mage:

2x Babbling book

Paladin:

2x Grimestreet Outfitter

1x Smugglers run

1x Grimscale Chum

Priest: 

2x Entomb

1x Confessor Paletress

Shaman:

1x Unite the Murlocs

2x Maelstrom Portal

1x Call in the Finishers

1x Volcano

Warrior:

1x Shieldmaiden

1x Tar Lord

Neutral:

2x Beckoner of evil

2x Bilefin Tidehunter

2x Rockpool Hunter

1x Coldlight Seer

1x Moroes

2x Primafin Lookout

1x Tar Creeper

1x Arcanosmith

1x Prince Malchezaar

1x The Curator

1x ysera

1x Medivh the Guardian

and

1x C'thun

I have all basic cards for all classes.

please help me

Which quests? You only have shaman

If you don't play wild, you can keep disenchanting the cards from TGT, BrM and LoE, at least whatever there is left, its 830 dust. This much dust should give you a chance to make a midrange hunter, that can help you rank up quickly. Try to hit rank 5, by investing some time, so you can get a 400 dust every season. 

This is going to take some time, obviously. You can also play arena, but I don't know how experienced you are at that. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

If you don't play wild, you can keep disenchanting the cards from TGT, BrM and LoE, at least whatever there is left, its 830 dust. This much dust should give you a chance to make a midrange hunter, that can help you rank up quickly. Try to hit rank 5, by investing some time, so you can get a 400 dust every season. 

This is going to take some time, obviously. You can also play arena, but I don't know how experienced you are at that. 

I know. I only had enough for shaman quest. Also, I play wild USUALLY(89% of the time I will be playing wild) I have no cards that are able to be disenchanted besides the ones listed. 

Also I absolutely hate hunter

I've played since Naxxramas (i never got that adventure though.)

I second @FanOfValeeraMidrange Hunter  is probably your best bet at laddering high for cheap. It's going to be a grind but that's what Hearthstone is. Best  of luck to you and I hope everything works out. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask. :) 

On May 9, 2017 at 6:00 PM, FanOfValeera said:

ok so i have been trying that midrange hunter deck... Its now officially my favorite hero XD. I've been winning every 4/5 games. Thanks guys so much :D

5 hours ago, Jaybird9876 said:

ok so i have been trying that midrange hunter deck... Its now officially my favorite hero XD. I've been winning every 4/5 games. Thanks guys so much :D

Glad we could help. :)