Babbling Book — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Babbling Book is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Babbling Book is a reasonable card as a 1-drop for Mage. Although the card you get is random, it will often find a use at some point in the game. In a Control deck, the Book can provide some defense against aggressive enemy 1 Health minions, while in a more tempo orientated deck, it is a good way to fill the curve if two Mana Wyrm is not enough.
Babbling Book is an option in many Mage decks, but it really shines alongside Open the Waygate. Not only do all the normal strengths apply, but the fact that the spell is generated from outside the game helps with Quest progression as well. In Control decks, the early board presence is often helpful, while in Tempo decks, the extra minion on board can sometimes attack for several points of damage while the opponent is taking care of more important threats.
Babbling Book is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens