Babbling Book — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Babbling Book is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Babbling Book is a reasonable card as a 1-drop for Mage. Although the card you get is random, it will often find a use at some point in the game. In a Control deck, the Book can provide some defense against aggressive enemy 1 Health minions, while in a more tempo orientated deck, it is a good way to fill the curve if two Mana Wyrm is not enough.
Babbling Book is an option in many Mage decks, but it really shines alongside Open the Waygate. Not only do all the normal strengths apply, but the fact that the spell is generated from outside the game helps with Quest progression as well. In Control decks, the early board presence is often helpful, while in Tempo decks, the extra minion on board can sometimes attack for several points of damage while the opponent is taking care of more important threats.
Babbling Book is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens