FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bluee

[Stormrage][A]<Tide> Late night raiding guild

<Tide> on Stormrage(US) is recruiting.  We are laid back progression focused guild looking to continue clearing our way through Night Hold.  As of right now we have a core of 15 players, we just need a few more raiders to solidify our core and continue to push into mythic content.

Progression:

7/7 Mythic EN

2/3 Mythic TOV

5/10 Mythic NH

Raid Times:

Tuesday 9pm-11:30pm PST, 12am-230am Server time

Wednesday 9pm-11:30 PST, 12am-230am Server time

Thursday 9pm-11:30 PST, 12am-230am Server time

We also have an optional/alt raid day on Mondays 9pm-1130pm PST

Current Needs:

While everyone will be considered these are our highest priorities at the time.

DPS

Hunter

Rogue

Shadow priest

DK

Healers

Paladin

Tanks:

Druid

DK

Monk

Warrior

Paladin

Expectations:

• Attendance-  While we don’t have an attendance policy in place and understand that real life does happen, raiders are expected to show up regularly and on time.

• Being Prepared- Flask cauldron, feasts and vantus runes will be provided by the guild for progression nights. Potions and augment runes need to be supplied by the raider.  We have plenty of enchanters/jewelcrafters that can help out with any enchant/gem needs.

• Character Knowledge- We expect all raiders understand their class well and keep up with any changes

• Open to constructive criticism-  Raiders should always thrive to improve themselves and one of the best ways to do that is to take criticism and use it to make yourself better.

• Don’t be afraid to ask questions. If you don't know something just ask if someone in the guild doesn't know the answer to your question they might be able to tell you where to find it.

• Last but not least have fun, no point in playing the game if you can't have fun.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions feel free to contact one the Btags below

Bluee#1877 Eresan#1852 Lancerz#1508 multiplepope#1478

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @Bluee,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different (or if the information I added is incorrect), let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish (or the correct information) and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2