FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hybrid110

[Quel'Thalas][H]<The Brothers of Battle> looking for DPS for casual raids.

<TBoB> are a casual guild looking for a few more DPS players to continue raid progression in Legion. But more importantly......have a laugh while doing it! Everyone has things to do outside of game. As a guild we completely understand that, and it has been our aim to include as many as we can, as frequently as possible, whilst working around real life commitments. We have a relaxed attitude to the game, so if you're looking to speed run dungeons, we won't be a good fit. Casual and relaxed as we are, that doesn't mean we don't take goals seriously. If we set out to clear something, we will. But we don't want the game we come to enjoy to turn into a second profession.

What we'd be looking for:

• Mature attitude
  • Relaxed mindset
  • Active members (within reason)
  • English speaking (none of us have a clue how to speak anything else. Sorry!)
  • A desire to progress in PvE content, without strict schedules

New or returning players are welcome. All roles and classes welcome but currently we need DPS to complete our raid team. Interested? Message Torl in game or PM me and I'll contact you. Thanks for reading and best of luck in your adventures!

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @Hybrid110,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

• Like 1

****Recruitment update**** 

Currently we are still looking for DPS players to join our community. 

We've recently started more consistent raiding due to some newer members, and due to that we are looking to gear up ready for the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras in a couple of weeks. 

Interested? Message Torl in game or reply here.