FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
GraphicsJohn

Moonkin Form Feral Druid

In Legion, a lot of spells that used to be in every Druid's spellbook are now locked behind talent choices. If you chose Balance Affinity, then you will have access to Moonkin Form as well as Starsurge and Lunar Strike, as well as a passive boost to the range on all your abilities. If you chose something else, then you will not have access to those spells, but you will have extra healing spells or tanking abilities.

If you chose Balance Affinity as your second tier talent; you have access to Moonkin form.

If you chose Guardian/Restoration, then you don't get the form I'm afraid!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jonesy0000
      Hi Team
      I am recently returning from a few years away from the game and I have decided to go back to my much loved main throughout wrath, the feral druid. I have always been a cut above the rest and managed to be top dps all through wrath. 
      I was reading your guide and noticed in the talents you don't take savage roar. Can you explain the match behind this as to me it seems like the more viable option. 
    • By Cybark
      Any opinion on the Azerite gear with "Flesh rending"?
      I tried it and although it makes you add "Thrash" to your rotation, all your shreds now deal 926 more dmg, which brings Shred from 2090 dmg (2508 on bleeding targets) to 3016 (+20% on bleeding targets). My dps went up quite a lot since I took this Azerite talent.
      Although it is mentionned in the Icy Veins "Azerite Traits" page on the Feral DPS section, it does not appear on the Azerite Trait Chart, showing how much % it brings to you dps compared to other traits. I haven't seen any Youtube Feral Player mention it in their video either.
      I wonder if it would be worth it to change some feral talents for something that allows to cast more shreds (like Moment of clarity, etc.. 
      Try it. It's worth it. It might be our savior.
      Any opinion on this?
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By Duvessa
      Hi all :)
      I would like some help with my feral dps please. My dps is WAY behind the rest of my guild. I haven't done progression raiding for the past couple of expansions, and I'm more used to tanking.
      Here is my armory:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/blades-edge/duvessa
      Here is the log:  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zhkjRa132pXKNVLy#fight=3
      I have read the rotation suggestions on Icy-Veins and I've been looking through the additional resources on the Discord Dreamgrove channel.
      I did use Simcraft and Pawn to try and optimize my gear. The other legendaries I have available are Ekowraith, Elize's Everlasting Encasement, Prydaz, and the Insignia of the Grand Army.
      I think the problem is my rotation though, not so much the gear. I downloaded DotFocus to try and help me figure out when it's ok to overwrite existing bleeds, but I don't think I'm using that properly.
      In last night's raid, I did an OK job of using Ashamane's Frenzy on cooldown, but a horrible job of remembering to use Incarnation. I always seemed to have a ton of energy, so I also didn't use Tiger's Fury that often. I think I did a decent, but not awesome, job of maintaining Rake and Rip. I always seemed to have a full 5 combo points, so I used Ferocious Bite more than I probably should have. I'm basing the above on what I remember from the raid, not on the shenanigans that actually showed up on the combat log. Clearly something got lost between what I read and what I typed.
      Hope someone can help!
      Duvessa

• By Wolfieee
      Hello!
      I was wondering how I could improve my damage to log higher as a feral! My armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/wólfíé
      and all of my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/wólfíé
      I usually maintain bleeds 95+% of the time and don't waste combo points, I cast tigers fury and open with rake, ashmane's then shred and rip (I skip the extra shred if I get 2 combo points from rake)  then I just shred and fbite spam (and making sure to use trinkets on cd) What should I change to log 95+?
      I have legendary gloves and wrists for feral if I should change legendaries. 
      thanks in advance!