FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ch1zra

WD Pets, Frostburn and Rimeheart

Hello everyone :)

I have several questions that I'm hoping to get answered by someone :

1. Frostburn

passive (proc part): Can WD pets trigger it?

2. RimeheartRimeheart passive: can WD pets proc it? 

There could be some interesting variations with HT set :)

Frostburn will not work with pets since it is saying: "Cold skills", hence it is not your cold damage that matters and the proc works off the cold skills being used.

In general "on hit" doesn't apply to pets since it would be absurdly OP if that proc would count from 23 fetishes hammering away during a BBV :)

51 minutes ago, Arkpit said:

In general "on hit" doesn't apply to pets since it would be absurdly OP if that proc would count from 23 fetishes hammering away during a BBV :)

Hey, a man can dream... I mean, I know it's not comparable, but if wizards can get their 120% speed dual hydra chainguns that proc for 14k% dmg, why shouldn't we get our army of slicers hacking away through everything?

16 hours ago, ch1zra said:

Hey, a man can dream... I mean, I know it's not comparable, but if wizards can get their 120% speed dual hydra chainguns that proc for 14k% dmg, why shouldn't we get our army of slicers hacking away through everything?

I recall there being a an "on hit" related to pets at one point but I'm honestly not sure it's still there and it was basically that the first hit a pet did was counted towards it and it made it useful to keep respawning the legion of fetishes but like I said, I have no idea if that still exist :) We have to ping @Deadset or @Blainie for a better reply I think!

Bit late here, but:

As far as I am aware, no, they do not proc it. The Hydra isn't actually classed as a pet, but is instead treated as a "spell" in itself. By resummoning your pet as Ark suggests, you are essentially casting a "spell" to trigger it. The first hit from a pet is treated as the actual spell damage of summoning your pet.

• Like 1